Swablu evolution and how to get Swablu (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Swablu movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Swablu - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Swablu - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- All status conditions heal when the Pokemon switches out.
- Eliminates the effects of weather.
Swablu - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Swablu - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokemon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Learned at Lvl. 4Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user cloaks itself and its allies in a white mist that prevents any of their stats from being lowered for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 12The target is jabbed repeatedly with a horn or beak two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The user attacks the target with a song. Other can join in the Round to increase the power of the attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user exhales a mighty gust that inflicts damage. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user creates a protective field that prevents status conditions for five turns.
- Learned at Lvl. 28A soothing lullaby is sung in a calming voice that puts the target into a deep slumber.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user protects itself by wrapping its body in soft cotton, which drastically raises the user's Defense stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 36A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 40Borrowing the power of the moon, the user attacks the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Atk stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 44Any Pokemon that hears this song faints in three turns, unless it switches out of battle.
- Learned via TM97The user flies up into the sky and the strike its target on the next turn.
- Learned via TM66The user drops onto the target with its full body weight. This may also leave the target with paralysis.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM168In this two-turn attack, the user gathers light, then blasts a bundled beam on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM118The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on opposing Pokemon. This may also leave those Pokemon with a burn.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM117The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM113The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Learned via TM115The target is attacked with a shock wave generated by the user's gaping mouth.
- Learned via TM164The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM19Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM127The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM79The user damages opposing Pokemon by emitting a powerful flash.
- Learned via TM20The user attacks suddenly as if leaping out from tall grass. The user’s nimble footwork boosts its Speed stat.
- Egg MoveThe user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokemon engaged in battle.
- Egg MoveThe user covers the target's body with a mass of down that harshly lowers its Attack stat.
- Egg MoveThe user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveThe user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Egg MoveThe user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed stats of the user and its allies for four turns.
- Egg MoveThe user tackles the target while exhibiting overwhelming menace. This may also make the target flinch.
- Egg MoveA strong wind blows away the target's barriers such as Reflect or Light Screen. This also lowers the target's evasiveness.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type