How to get Luvdisc & Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Luvdisc movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!
Table Of Contents
Luvdisc - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Luvdisc - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
|Gender||♂ / ♀|
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in rain.
- Heals status conditions if it's raining.
Luvdisc - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
|Name||How To Evolve|
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Luvdisc - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. 1A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water.
- Learned at Lvl. 7The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 13One turn after this move is used, the user's or its replacement's HP is restored by half the user's max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 17The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 20If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target becomes infatuated and less likely to attack.
- Learned at Lvl. 22The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 26The user flails about aimlessly to attack. The less HP the user has, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 31The user kisses the target with a sweet, angelic cuteness that causes confusion.
- Learned at Lvl. 34A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned at Lvl. 37The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers the target's Attack stat. This move always goes first.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user envelops itself in a veil made of water. It regains some HP every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 42The user shoots a torrent of water at the target and changes the target's type to Water.
- Learned at Lvl. 46The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned at Lvl. 49The user creates a protective field that prevents status conditions for five turns.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM142The target is blasted by a huge volume of water launched under great pressure.
- Learned via TM123The user attacks everything around it by swamping its surroundings with a giant wave.
- Learned via TM135The target is struck with an icy-cold beam of energy. This may also leave the target frozen.
- Learned via TM143A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing Pokemon. This may also leave the opposing Pokemon frozen.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM77The user charges at the target and may make it flinch.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM34The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. This also lowers opposing Pokemon's Speed stats.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM2The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers the target's Attack stat.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM11The user attacks the target with a pulsing blast of water. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM37The user steals the target's HP with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
- Learned via TM110The user slams into the target using a full-force blast of water. This may also lower the target's Defense stat.
- Learned via TM52The user summons a snowstorm lasting five turns. This boosts the Defense stats of Ice types.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
Pokemon List Per Type