Vespiquen evolution and how to get Vespiquen (Location) in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Pokemon SV)! Learn about the best Vespiquen movesets, best builds, best nature, & base stats!▶Paldea Pokedex - Spawn Area & How To Get
Table Of Contents
Vespiquen - Type Chart, Base Stats & Abilities
Vespiquen - Shiny, Base Stats & Abilities
Base Stats/Actual Values
※Stats Shown Are At Lv 50
Best: Highest IV, Max EV, Boosted By Nature
High: Highest IV, Max EV, Not affected by Nature.
Base: Highest IV, No EV, Not affected by Nature
Low: Highest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
Lowest: Lowest IV, No EV, Decreased by Nature
- The Pokemon raises opposing Pokémon's PP usage.
- Unnerves opposing Pokemon and makes them unable to eat Berries
Vespiquen - Information On Evolution
Conditions For Evolution
Recommended Tera Type
Recommended Tera Type
If the original Type is same as the Tera Type, the power of moves will be doubled!
Terastalize to the type you were weak against and catch your opponents off guard!
Vespiquen - Learnable Moves
- Learned at Lvl. EvThe target is attacked with a slash of claws or blades. Critical hits land more easily.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A sweet scent that harshly lowers opposing Pokemon's evasiveness.
- Learned at Lvl. 1While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user bites the target. If the target is holding a berry, the user eats it and gain its effect.
- Learned at Lvl. 1A gust of wind is whipped up by wings and launched at the target to inflict damage.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned at Lvl. 1The user stabs the target with a poisonous stinger. This may also poison the target.
- Learned at Lvl. 4The target is slashed with scythes or claws. This attack becomes more powerful if it hits in succession.
- Learned at Lvl. 8The user raises the Sp. Def stat of an ally Pokemon by using a mysterious aroma.
- Learned at Lvl. 12When the user knocks out a target with this move, the user's Attack stat rises drastically.
- Learned at Lvl. 16The target is raked with sharp claws of scythes quickly two to five times in a row.
- Learned at Lvl. 20The user enrages and confuses the target. However, this also sharply raises the target's Attack stat.
- Learned at Lvl. 24The user lands and rests its body. This move restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Learned at Lvl. 28The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned at Lvl. 32The user attacks with a ray of light that sparkles as if it were made of gemstones.
- Learned at Lvl. 36A move that leaves the target badly poisoned. Its poison damage worsens every turn.
- Learned at Lvl. 40A powerful low kick that makes the target fall over. The heavier the target, the greater the move's power.
- Learned at Lvl. 40The user calls out its underlings to shield its body, raising its Defense and Sp. Def stats.
- Learned at Lvl. 44After using this move, if the user faints, the Pokemon that landed the knockout hit also faints. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM1A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. This also damages the user a little.
- Learned via TM163The target is attacked with a powerful beam. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM4The user relaxes and lightens its body to move faster. This sharply raises the Speed stat.
- Learned via TM17The target is exposed to a sinister ray that triggers confusion.
- Learned via TM32Star-shaped rays are shot at opposing Pokemon. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM85The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.
- Learned via TM103The user creates a substitute for itself using some of its HP. The substitute serves as the user's decoy.
- Learned via TM18The user attacks and steals the target's held item simultaneously. The user can't steal an item if it already holds an item.
- Learned via TM134An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has.
- Learned via TM7This move enables the user to protect itself from all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM6The user frightens the target with a scary face to harshly lower its Speed stat.
- Learned via TM148Unsanitary sludge is hurled at the target. This may also poison the target.
- Learned via TM90The user lays a trap of spikes at the opposing team's feet. The trap hurts Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM47The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.
- Learned via TM70While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.
- Learned via TM50The user summons a heavy rain that falls for five turns, powering up Water-type moves. It lowers the power of Fire-type moves.
- Learned via TM49The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves. It lowers the power of Water-type moves.
- Learned via TM25This attack move doubles its power if the user is poisoned, burned, or paralyzed.
- Learned via TM87The target is taunted into a rage that allows it to use only attack moves for three turns.
- Learned via TM130The user assists an ally by boosting the power of that ally's attack.
- Learned via TM27The user confounds the target with speed, then slashes. This attack never misses.
- Learned via TM60After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokemon in waiting.
- Learned via TM43The user flings its held item at the target to attack. This move's power and effects depend on the item.
- Learned via TM91The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the feet of the opposing team. The spikes will poison opposing Pokemon that switch into battle.
- Learned via TM65The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.
- Learned via TM105The user slashes at the target by crossing its scythes or claws as if they were a pair of scissors.
- Learned via TM162The user generates a damaging sound wave by vibration. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Learned via TM101The user attacks with a ray of light that sparkles as if it were made of gemstones.
- Learned via TM152The user charges at the target using every bit of its power. The user can't move on the next turn.
- Learned via TM45The user drenches the target in a special poisonous liquid. This move's power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
- Learned via TM29This relentless attack does massive damage to a target affected by status conditions.
- Learned via TM14The user nimbly strikes the target. If the user is not holding an item, this attack inflicts massive damage.
- Learned via TM15While resisting, the user attacks opposing Pokemon. This lowers the Sp. Atk stats of those hit.
- Learned via TM160The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky. This may also confuse the target.
- Learned via TM131The user attacks the enemy with a pollen puff that explodes. If the target is an ally, it gives the ally a pollen puff that restores its HP instead.
- Learned via TM21The user attacks by pouncing on the target. This also lowers the target’s Speed stat.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Related Articles
Pokemon Related Articles
TM Lists & Map
Pokemon Base Stat Ranking
Shiny Hunting Guide
Terastal Pokemon Map
How To Get Perfect IV?
How To Get Strong Pokemon
How To Breed Best Pokemon
How To Make Eggs
Best Raid Pokemon
Friendship Level Guide
All Pokeball List
How To Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid
All Rare Pokemon List
5 Star Solo Raid Guide
Pokemon List Per Type