Pokemon SV
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 7

Good build. Since Greninja always nullifies buffs at a fixed time it's best to wait before setting up. I also agree with other user's suggestion of terrain/leftovers, you'll need less turns to attack, which means less chance of getting crit or missing since Gren's evade is quite high by that point.

Anonymous 6

How on earth is this guide supposed to work when half way thru Cinderace nullifies all your buffs rendering your attack power back to square one?

lefthanded 5

ez soloing.. life orb recommended.

Anonymous 4

Had no problem soloing it with this guide, though I made some slight adjustments. Replaced Slack off with psychic terrain and used leftovers as a held item.

Anonymous 3

0/10 so far using this guide. Do not recommend it to anyone.

Anonymous 2

Why punching glove for the item, stored power isn't a punch move? Aren't life orb or sitrus berry preferred?

Anonymous 2

Why does it list punching gloves as its held item?

Reader 1

I think you made a mistake here. It says raise IV except for Sp Atk and Agility. I think you mean Sp Def and Speed. The only attack it learns is a special attack so it doesn’t make sense to not increase that.

Article Menu
News
New Raid Battle
Board/Forum
Databases
Pokemon List
Moves
Story Guides
Elite Four Members
Victory Road
Gym Leader Rematch
★ Starfall Street ★