Pokemon SV
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 276

Bro the person who used blissey and removed pixelate from my sylveon ruined the raid for us

Anonymous 275

Any dark type tera raids

Mew 274

Can someone make a code for Mew

Anonymous 273

Looking for 5-6 star raids for mysticas please!

Anonymous 272

Any six star Tera Raid Battle share codes please

Anonymous 271

6star Tera battle raid on code please

Anonymous 270

6GQCKJX 7star raid

Anonymous 269

Looking for a Walking Wake raid

Anonymous 268

Miraidon for koraidon

Anonymous 267

Lmfao EZ best counter to decidueye tera raid is scizor just fury cutter it 5X

Data Miner 266

join my raid, I'm using experimental pokemon like shiny miraidon and shiny koraidon, also terapegos and ogerpon, so please join my salemence raid and tell me if it works.

Anonymous 265

You guys missed it!!!

Anonymous 264

!!!!!SHINY GIMMIGHOUL!!!!!

Anonymous 263

Just posted a gimmighoul. Don't know if its a shiny.

Anonymous 262

Anyone have a shiny gimmighoul?

Anonymous 261

Anyone got a shiny Gimmighoul raid?

Jude 260

I'm ready so please try entering again!

Jude 259

SORRY my console ran out of power, I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Jude 258

I can't get this kingambit off my map PLEASE HELP

Anonymous 257

I want everyone to get my shiny armarogue in the raid I posted

player 256

does anyone have a shiny Gimmighoul raid? I must of defeated more than 50 5-star raids, and still no shiny.

Annalieseithink 255

Can someone put up any eeveelution raid i need one for my sisters birthday next week but they're all closed

Anonymous 254

Can someone please set up a great tusk raid?

Anonymous 253

Shoutout and props to the 3-man iron hands team who carried me (I was scizor)! Seemed like 1 turn left until we got kicked out hahah EZ Inteleon

Charlie 252

Can someone start a WW raid? I dont have online :(

Anonymous 251

Can anyone put up a 4 star maushold raid for a stonjourner raid please?

Anonymous 250

How big is mudsdale dic??

Anonymous 249

Can perrserker hosts pls stop using swords dance twice, support is already debuffing for you, the pkmn will put shields up on turn 3 and then we're fucked

Caramelo 248

I need to complete my Pokédex Can someone use my code for Union Circle PLZ (I need slowking)
Code : QLR3SD

Charly 247

Hi! I need Palafin too, can someone connect to UnionCircle, please?

JNBF5J

Anonymous 246

I need palfin to complete my pokedex

Anonymous 245

STOP USING BELIBOT HOLY SHIT

Anonymous 244

If you have Miraidon for Decidueye, use charge turn 1 and then electro drift turn 2, let a bellibolt lower their defense and go all out for you

Anonymous 243

Stop spamming swords dance and attack for fucks sake…they can reset stats so use them while u can

Anonymous 242

Dodonzo

Anonymous 241

Confused why Tauros is never an option when listing a raid

Anonymous 240

People that bring Berserkatt in Annihilape tera raid and spam screech I hope with my very that you will suffering for the rest of your life

Anonymous 239

Can anyone please help me get into a walking wake tera?

Anonymous 238

Can anyone help me find a ceruledge terra raid? Any kind works

Anonymous 237

Any one got an iron leaves raid? I got lvl 100 Iron started up hands I can bring

Anonymous 236

Im looking for a modest walking wake raid. Can someone host them and help me farm them for my 2 savefiles?

Raid expert 236

To who's wondering - Perrserker is used because of it's Special Ability, which STACKS with other perrserkers

Anonymous 235

What is up with the Perserrker only raids?? I don’t understand why it’s tagged for almost every raid. It’s not a good choice.

Anonymous 234

To the two Purrserkers and the Skeledirge that fought with my Gholdengo, thank you! We didn't die, and that one hit KO was fantastic!

Anonymous 233

stop posting 6 star pikachu. they dont exist. only 3, 4, and 7.

Anonymous 232

hi everyone, need corviknigth pls

Anonymous 231

If hosting a ditto raid, bring a low level weak pokemon. Winning the raid would literally take 10 seconds if you do

DireWolf 230

Are there any codes for Palafin? Ill take any terra type.

Eli D. 229

Hey, so please add a "Palossand Only" option because if faced against a 6-Star Pawmot, it will NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

Anonymous 228

Okay maybe I'm dumb but mine only allows 4vnumbers in game not 6 numbers and letters, any help?

Anonymous 227

It says no data found when I try to look up raids. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anonymous 226

Thanks for EZ armarouge and cereludge game freak ****s for the people who had tripped over farming the 6-star ones lmao EZ game EZ life tho

Anonymous 225

Do any of these codes you generate actually work?

Anonymous 224

I don't understand why people insist on Perserker. I did two Ceruledge raids before the event started in my area, and I lost both of them. If I have to deal with any more of them, I'll go perserk!!!! But I did get it after midnight, so I'm happy. Be nice to get an event with the Paradox Pokemon

Anonymous 223

can’t believe people still make you bring perserker in any fight no matter the type

Anonymous 222

Armarouge Raids

Anonymous 221

To the gninja raids asking for purrzerker - plz stop Kinggambit is so much better, hits harder and bulkier to survive first 2 attacks after 2 mud-slapz. kowtow cleave ignores double team too lmao got greninja first try with an ability cap EZ pokemon EZ life

Anonymous 220

gren raid : sunny day, def hp cheers, iron head spam.
do not set up lol just get to tera asap

Anonymous 220

Lmfao EZ greninja, kudos to team with gastrodon + vaporean + Kinggambit + slowbro (NPC). Wtf is evasion and damage LOL

Anonymous 219

Anyone want to trade a slowbro with kings rock for a slowbro with kings rock?

Anonymous 218

please add hippowdon to the mon selection
i had a hippowdon raid and found out it wasnt on there

Clodsire Raid 217

To the nice Japanese players who came in on a Greninja raid that turned out to be a Clodsire raid I give you my utmost sincere apology. I realized far too late that I was in front of the wrong crystal on my map.

Anonymous 216

Geninja is fine with perserker as long as at least one of you does a defensive cheer at the start, have literally one-shot him on about ten separate raids now

Anonymous 215

can we pleas stop with the Perrserker garbage hes not good for every fight XD

Anonymous 214

The double team is extremely cruel in this lol...

Anonymous 213

I lost a shiny armourouge and i am upset :( please if u were 1 of my teammates pull ur weight especially the cinderace user.I mean you could've terralised. Sorry for mistaks english is not my furst lanugage

Anonymous 212

Guys Perrserker is not effective against this Greninja raid. Enough with the "perserker only" for Greninja.

Anonymous 211

Guys for Greninja use a similar strategy as for Cinderace. Slowbro (level 100 only). Chilling water for the first few turns. Once it clears your abilities, use iron defense 3x and nasty plot 3x, then everybody use stored power and done. Just keep an eye on your team’s HP.

Anonymous 210

Dude can't get in a raid bc they aren't posted until 2:55

Anonymous 209

Something wrong with Corviknight raids, both in this site and outside this site. The random 5 star Corviknight raids on the bulletin board get canceled and the ones up here are filled before the site actually displays the raid. Lmfao. Tbh this site needs an auto refresh.

Tinka 208

Can we please stop using only Perrserker when battling Armarouge!

Anonymous 207

Guys ENOUGH with the PERSEKER only raids. Perrserker ONLY for Dondozo with Water Tera? Seriously? That doesn't even match what the Pokemon is weak against. ENOUGH with the PERSEKER only raids.

Anonymous 206

anyone will to trade Stonjourner?

Anonymous 205

Anyone have a Dreepy raid

Anonymous 204

Does anyone have a ditto raid

Anonymous 203

Perrserker only on grass Tera ceraludge is not great fyi

Anonymous 202

Is everyone here simple? I keep seeing perrserker only on raid that would be way better to have iron hands or azumaril

Anonymous 201

Whoever the perserker was you’re useless, quit the game

Anonymous 200

Guys you cant use PERSEKERS against every single pokemon type. Most of you aren't even TRYING to select pokemon that are effective against the raid Pokemon's Tera-type. Stop with the PERSEKER only raids!

Bryan 199

Would anyone be willing to carry me? I haven’t had time to get the right Pokémon because of work and I just got off and not sure exactly this event ends. Would be greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous 198

YOU CANT USE PERRSERKER AGAINTS CLAWITZER SO STOP WITH THE "PERRSERKER ONLY"

Anonymous 197

Guys please remember to select the Tera-type and Pokémon there’s a lot of times I see none or only one

Anonymous 196

こんにちは

Anonymous 195

Stop with the perserreker only bs.

Your Mom 194

Why and when did all these garbage players start using this site? Don’t join these raids if your Pokémon can’t hang. You know who you are.

Anonymous 192

Toxapex support is ten times better than Armarogue support, just saying. I watched Armarouges die around me as my Toxapex laughed and continued to debuff the Cinderace and my Toxapex and the Slowbro were the only reason we ended up defeating it.

Anonymous 191

TY for help on rock salamance <3

Anonymous 190

Why can I literally not get into a single one

Anonymous 189

When hosting a Ditto raid, use a WEAK pokemon! Ditto will transform into your pokemon so bringing a Miraidon is a VERY dumb idea lmao

Anonymous 188

Please remember the original type of the tera pokemon! Bringing a Perrserker to a Annihilape raid is a bad idea because Annihilape will still have fighting type moves

Anonymous 187

The people in the comments are hilarious getting angry at people who don't play the game 15 hours a day like themselves. If you don't like a mon selection just don't ready up before everyone has joined. If you can't do that just do raids on the raid board and see how bad it is there hahah

Anonymous 186

LF Gastrodon raid or HA Gastrodon to trade

Anonymous 185

Why the frick did you bring a perrserker and host a ditto raid???

Anonymous 184

Why do none of you fuckers heal? Main character syndrome is built into you tards

Anonymous 183

Are there still people who can host a Charizard raid? I really would like to get him back. My file was accidentally erased, smh!

Anonymous 182

Stop bringing perserrker into raids where the pokemon is normally a fire type. You’ll get melted everytime. It’s such a trash pokemon and I loath whatever YouTuber who told you it was good.

Anonymous 181

the person hosting the one ditto raid over and over, the reason you aren't winning is because you're bringing a god**** fully ev trained azumarill for it to turn into. idiot

Anonymous 180

im doing you all a favor by waiting to lock my mon in and kick the r-tards bringing sylveons to steel raids, azumarill to fairy raids, or any other assbackwards type matchups. i cant tell if youre all fckn 7 years old or are just drinking YUGE gulps of dumbfck juice. im thinking its the latter.

Anonymous 179

stop bringing your starters or other "FaVoRiTe pOkEmOn" you fckn inbreds

Anonymous 178

Steve g killing me with the fake perserker

Anonymous 178

Please follow the requirements level, Sylveon only, etc if you're not lvl 100 don't bother with 6 star raids it requires everyone to put in the same amount of effort not carry you.

UraGay 177

Idk how to speel it

K3b6x7 176

I am very sorry I accidently used the wrong pokémon Iff you are the person reading this I was the shiny iron valliant

Anonymaus 175

All you herba mystica attention seeking shiny bragging wannabe tough guys are wimps for not following type effectiveness and abandoning raids even if people follow your conditions of perrserker only, etc. to the tee

Anon 174

Some of the most incompetent and toxic people in these raids. Look its so simple: we follow your fever dream of Perrserker Only or {Pokemon} Only and all you do is wimp out and abandon the raid anyways. Either stop wasting everyone's time or quit

Anonymous 173

I feel like "Perrserker only" should be changed to "screecher only"

There are so many raids where people are doing Perrs only where Corvigknight, Koraidon or Magnezone with screech are better options.

Anonymous 172

whoever brought a low level sylveon to the maushold fight, **** you, its a 6* and your wasting everyones time

Anonymous 171

some of you cant read, IF A PERSON SAYS BRING A SPECIFIC POKEMON BRING. THAT. POKEMON.

Anonymous 170

Bro I just got 3 dumb armarouges

Anonymous 169

Whoever just carried me through a Vaporeon raid with Persserker only - ty
I had 10 seconds when I got in, and accidentally pressed the wrong pokemon to select

Anonymous 168

Continued from last post. Pokemon that know charm such as azumaril or sylveon are also useful just don't die.

Anonymous 167

Armourage uses 3 iron defense then 3 acid spray then psychic terrain
Slowbro uses 3 iron defense then 3 nasty plot then stored power.
Use these two together to win every time easy. Honestly if your mons are not set up like this then you are just a weight on your team.

Anonymous 166

Anyone using azumarill still is an idiot

Anonymous 165

Thanks K.J for your Weak Armor Armourouge

Anonymous 164

M28P96

Anonymous 163

Please stop kicking people that use azumarill especially iff it's ******** fire type

Anonymous 162

happi new year anons! ヽ(o^ ^o)ノ

Anonymous 161

るくすさん。くそ人

Anonymous 160

whoever brought the level 35 meowscarada smfh lol

Anonymous 159

lol at the dude saying stay away from armarouge only this is easy af

Anonymous 158

Thank you to the person who told me the raids are still open even though the time frame was closed! I had given up but I did a few more attempts and got it!

Anonymous 157

Cinderace is wayyy easier than charizard lmao ya'll trippin just caught one on first try with a team that used all different mons

Anonymous 156

You can still get one. The event is not quite over and last time it went far longer than the announced end time. Just keep away from the Armarouge only raids (they don’t know what they’re talking about) and bring a level 100, hyper-trained, EV trained pokemon for support.

Anonymous 155

Didn't get a cinderace because everyone I joined a raid with did like no damage, I done the majority everytime but it's not enough with one person trying!!

Anonymous 154

Lmao this person is a gold mine of rage

Anonymous 153

Why are you here if you not taking it seriously? You just trolling ….bye

Anonymous 152

People taking a kids game too seriously, some of yall need to touch grass. Lmao.

Anonymous 151

Doing raids with noobs is ridiculous

Anonymous 150

All of you that don't know wtf you are doing needs to stop playing. You're trash.

Anonymous 149

The guy below me is 100% correct, don't just assume you won't get 1 shot and also don't bring lvl 1 trash

Anonymous 148

Just because you have a Slowbro, doesn't mean it's the right build. You shouldn't be getting 1 shot with you're Slowbro it screws up the whole raid.

Anonymous 148

Anyone got a ceruledge or miraidon raid? I'm looking to get violet exclusives

Anonymous 147

Bruh if you bring low-level/undertrained pokemon, it doesn’t matter if you’re raiding with Armarouge cult or a good Slowbro or Slowbro/Qwilfish team, you will make us fail

Pardus 146

Pro Tip:
Changing the date to reset your Cinderace Raids is also a good time to farm auctions at Porto Marinada.

Anonymous 145

LOL like the person below, what a sweatlord

Anonymous 144

STOP ATTACKING FIRST TWO TURNS….FOCUS ON BOOSTING STATS !!!!!!!

Anonymous 144

STOP BRINGING FAIRY AND GHOST TYPES TO A FCKING GENGAR RAID YOU FCKING INBREDS

Anonymous 143

All these try hards make me laugh.

Anonymous 142

Can you also make it possible for us to chat directly with one another?

Anonymous 141

What is wrong with some of you…you do not know how to raid???

Can you guys develop a separate page for people that take this game seriously

Anonymous 140

Can you please stop attacking on the first **** turn….we need to boost stats and some of you are dumb idiots

Anonymous 139

If someone says to bring a specific Pokémon then bring THAT Pokémon, don't join a raid if you don't have it! Also don't bring un-built raid Pokémon your just throwing by being dead weight : /

Anonymous 138

gimme ice

Anonymous 137

Wow. I just saw a slowbro one shot a cinderace... impressive.

Anonymous 137

Perrserker against anihilape isn't a good idea.

Anon 136

Bruh i just saw a post that said that gamefreak made glaceons model thiccer at its hips in this game compared to swsh

Anonymous 135

Alot of you do not know wtf you are doing.

Anonymous 135

In desperate need of an annihilape raid if anyone has any!

Anonymous 134

Even tho azu got a phat phat, he not the best choice for big stick cinderance

Anonymous 134

stop posting Armarouge only raids, it's a bad combo. Everyone knows one or 2+ Slowbros and whatever for support is the safest, fastest, strongest team.

Anonymous 133

Stop bring Azu to Cinder raids you're throwing the game

Anonymous 132

I bake-a da pizzah : (

Anonymous 131

How many more hours is this Cindy thing going? Should I call into work?

Anonymous 131

Cannot join a single raid no matter how fast I put in the code

Anonymous 131

Srsly guys if the post calls for armorouge only, don't show up with a slowbro or whatever, its annoying af

Bielzabob 130

I think for the cinderace raid one slowbro and three armarouge is the best team to beat it.

Anonymous 130

Don't bring anything that will automatically sets harsh sunlight, you're only making Cinderace's Pyro Ball stronger!

Anonymous 129

Slowbro can do the raid on its own. Your Armarouge is weak and kept dying messing up the whole setup and then you won cuz others did train well enough to carry you.

Anon 128

"6 raids with 4 slowbros and not a single win, useless pokemon don't bring it.
4 raids with just two armarouges and a win everytime.
SEE A THEME"

Yea you can see a theme, just dont be a pompus jerk. Stay mad that i use armarogue too

Anonymous 127

I have won three times with at least one slo bro and at least one armorouge in the party. The combo of these two together with armorouge supporting is amazing

Anonymous 127

6 raids with 4 slowbros and not a single win, useless pokemon don't bring it.
4 raids with just two armarouges and a win everytime.
SEE A THEME

Anonymous 126

The amount of times I have lost with slowbro now is crazy. He is so ****. When are people going to attack just spamming status moves and after like a minute cinderace nulls it all. Don’t bring him.

Anonymous 125

Slowbro is by far the best mon for Cinderace. Forget your weak *ss Armarouge or Ceruledge and help Slowbro after shield is up.

USE ESPATHRA 124

4 Espathra team with Opportunist ability should be the meta for Cinderace, lumina crash would have cinderace minus 6 Sp.Def. on the first turn, feather dance lowers his attack, after that you just smash through his health bar easy, there should be a requirement option for Espathra

Anonymous 123

i have a cinderace raid and i use a level 100 peliper

Anonymous 123

Site owners, PLEASE update the raid requirements so we can choose Slowbro/King, Armarouge, or Ceruledge only. This is becoming obnoxious. I have yet to win a raid yet since people refuse to build new mons.

Anonymous 122

STOP USING SYLVEON WE WILL LOSE BECAUSE OF YOU STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME

Anonymous 121

Slowbro absolutely can K0 Cinderace but you have to help with HP when needed!

Anonymous 121

Quit. Using. Sylveon. And. Azumarill.

They are NOT meta anymore. Tired of losing these raids because y’all keep bringing those in.

Anonymous 120

Omg i got a palafin just slowking to goooo

Anonymous 119

Im looking for a palafin or a slowking would be great need them for my pokedex then i done

Anonymous 118

can someone explain how perrserker only raids work... are they all dps or do 3 of them helping hands the host??

Anonymous 117

Stop pulling out of cinderace raids because someone has a Pelliper. My boy has already destroyed thee raids by supporting. We bringing that bunnies attack all the way down

Anonymous 117

Can we stop the perserkker only rubbish?... some of us are trying to complete the pokedex amd only have one copy.

Pardus 116

Pro-Tip:
Do not use Belly Drummers in Umbreon raids.
It will instantly target you with Foul Play and you will die.

Anonymous 115

Seriously, a Perrserker Only ground Flareon raid... I swear to god it's like some of you forgot about type matchups when this game came out.

Anonymous 114

You guys really think you can brute-force an Azumarill against anything and it'll work??

Anonymous 113

What is type focused?

Pardus 112

Pro-Tip:
Get Perrserker to level 36 only.
Just use Screech, not get kicked, and not waste any valuable resources.

Anonymous 111

Level 100 Perrserker and Sylveon ONLY raids for a 5-Star Delibird.
So proud of you all.

Anonymous 110

I never get into any of these codes, no matter if it what posted 3 seconds ago. Lame

Anonymous 110

Looking for slowking and palafin pls respond in this if you r happy to share a den

Anonymous 109

Guys don't use azumaril with huge power. The ability glitches online causing the opposition to heal most of the damage they take

Anonymous 108

Seeking Flapple, Appleton raid..would do me a favor

Anonymous 108

Anyone got slowpoke or slowing raid

Anonymous 107

Anyone hav avizor raid?

Anonymous 106

主催者に感謝、次こそは手に入れる

Anonymous 105

Thanks to the guys that resets his raid to help others get HM, it's very kind

Anonymous 105

I haven't been able to join a single raid from here lol

Anonymous 104

Add a no metaslave filter so that people who actually enjoy a challenge can group together and without the people who want to play without thinking making it boring.

Anonymous 103

Why do people put Umbreon as Perrserker only, it makes no sense you just get Foul Played to oblivion and get wiped.

Anonymous 103

For the love of everything don't bring pokemon under lvl 90 at least and DONT attack until you prep!!

Anonymous 102

FYI use your switch’s touch screen to type in raid codes and you’ll get in more raids faster, you’re welcome

Anonymous 101

Bro istg it's just as impossible to get into raids on this as the board ingame, they close exactly 0.000003 seconds after posting

Corviknight 100

So for people keep using a fairy type for corviknight with the dragon tera type... He is STEEL FLYING! Your fairies dies because HONE CLAWS UP HIS ATK. He knows IRON HEAD which is a STEEL move.

Anonymaus 99

Its clear that some of the people on here see Sylveon Only and so they bring along any old Sylveon. You need a specific set of moves though, for raids.

Anon 98

Amazing A+ job to whoever was in room J09B22 with the electric garchomp. Did you guys know that it has Ground type moves? and you still brought Perrserker

CharOprah 97

I'm baaaaaack! And i love breeeeead!

Anyone want a free charmander?

Anonymous 96

5303 5 star vulcerona

Anonymous 95

I s2g people stop joining my Normal Umbreon 6-star with Iron Hands and Azumarril!! They get obliterated with Foul Play after you belly drum!

Anonymous 95

RIP CHARIZARD FOREVER and agreed F the charizard raids with sylveons lost so much time cancelling raids than actually doing them

Anonymous 94

Alright CharOprah gotta go eat some bread. Good luck yall!

Anonymous 93

I just beat it with an Azumarill. Stop being whiney.

Get ya Charmanders here!!!! 25896321

Every non whiney person gets a charmander herrrrrrre!

Anonymous 92

The Sylveon only raids are failing because people don't know how to do the Sylveon strategy. The people bringing Azumarills aren't helping either.

Anonymous 91

New charmander code 2589 6321
YOUNG AND HOT CHARMANDERS

Anonymous 91

Seems like most of these Sylveon only raids are failing....

Anonymous 90

Man I can't get on a single one of these charizards

Anonymous 90

If the raid says it's Sylveon only, don't bring a ****py badly-trained Azumarill with no strategy. You know who I'm talking to.

Anonymous 89

Charmanders here! Get ya hot, young CHARMANDERS HERRRRRE!!!

Link code: 55556969

Anonymous 89

What's with the hate on flutter mane in charizard raids? its a better sylveon, same moves, more speed and its ability! People are straight up leaving if they see you have a flutter mane...

Anonymous 88

Stop bringing your charizard to charizard raids. No one cares. All you do is cause the person to exit instead of starting the raid

Anonymous 87

When will people learn flutter mane is better than Sylveon for the Charizard raids? It runs the same moves but if you use the cloak you don’t get burned or confused, and when Charizard uses sunny day it activates Flutter Mane’s ability, like how is Sylveon better than that??

I need help 87

Can someone give me a charizard raid?

Anonymous 86

If it says Perrzerker only, use Perrzerker with steely spirit or don't do it because that is the only way it works.

Epic Sylveon! 85

Yes guys keeping booting azumarill. I love joining sylveon only raids for it to come down to the wire every time. It's more fun not knowing if you're about to have wasted the past 8 minutes or not!

Anonymous 84

STOP USING HYPER BEAMS AND OTHER SHIT FIRST TURN WHEN OTHERS ARE SETTING UP FAKE TEARS SMH

Anonymous 83

You are all Wanks and dont know type advantages.
Dont do raids.

Anonymous 82

Ok I cant... IF THE POST SAYS SYLVEON ONLY DO JOIN WITH ANYTHING ELSE THAN SYLVEON.. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERTAND THAT SMH

Anonymous 81

Guys, please dont use Azu with play rough... it just puts the shiled on charizard, and then make sit ****ing anoying for everyone...

Flutter Mane 80

Plus unlike the sylveon and Azu builds you can tank it all with cheering for a heal and with protosynthesis + booster energy you always have +30% special attack when you enter the field so you always are doing insane damage without any move setup

Flutter Mane 79

I would switch shadow ball / taunt to draining kiss so you can go

Calm Mind
Fake Tears x 2
Draining Kiss
Moonblast till death

Mismagius 78

"Gimme a flutter mane only charizard raid. Far superior than sylveon, I’m carrying these sylveon raids on my own your damage and health can’t keep up with a flutter mane. Accept it"

I agree.
Bring this Flutter Mane:
Fake Tears
Calm Mind
MoonBlast
ShadowBall/Taunt

azumarill fan 77

If you do insist on bringing Azu please do not use play rough. There is a bug. How many times do other people have to tell you, its complete incompetence now. Either bring Azu and use Liquidation or use Sylveon / Floges / Dachsbun.

Anonymous 77

Gimme a flutter mane only charizard raid. Far superior than sylveon, I’m carrying these sylveon raids on my own your damage and health can’t keep up with a flutter mane. Accept it

Anonymous 76

Also stop bringing dumb azu to char raids. It’s trash compared to sylveon.

Anonymous 75

Just watched a host bring a meowscarada to a charizard raid trying to mooch off the sylveon players. He literally died every turn and we lost. Hope you learned your lesson.

Anonymous 74

Why are people so stuck up about Sylveon only when a flutter mane is literally the exact same. It has fake tears too, plus moon blast and incredible hp and sp attack

Anon 74

Who in their right minds are the shameless ones who are using stat lowering moves when the energy barrier is put up? Come on, can you not read that this blocks the Raid Boss' stats from being lowered?

Anonymous 73

Why are people using Perrserker when the Tera type is fire and/or the Pokémon knows fire/fighting moves? Be better.

anon 72

People using Perrserker against fire tera raids and people who spam ghouldengo / Palafin in battles are the problems of pokemon

Anonymous 71

People using perrserker are literally braindead

Anonymous 70

stop using azu play rough its still bugged to ****

MarbledBear 69

To whoever hosted that Ground Klawf Raid and left, go fnck yourself, I was stuck on that screen for 10 minutes, so I had to reset my game setting me back hours of work (I was about to save after the dann raid, and I don't care that I may get banned for this, I'll just open a dif browser...)

Anonymous 68

Pretty much impossible to get into one of these not to mention the herba mystica drops seem to be nerfed. Literally pointless

Anonymous 67

the amount of people I'm running into that have perrserker but know know how to use him for these is staggering.

Anonymous 67

People never learn their type match up

Anonman 66

“ Perrserker Only is #^%&% stupid lol, you can win without them”

This and you should use your cheers too. You prolly don’t, and I agree that Perrserker isn’t the answer to everything thank you

Anonymous 65

SMH stop with the Perrserker only raids against Armarouge, just cause it has a different tera type doesn't mean he won't attack with fire moves.

Anonymous 64

Perrserker Only is #^%&% stupid lol, you can win without them

Anon 64

Wow, you all liked Perrserker before, and now in raids where it would be good you abandon the raids?????

Shocker that the same people also use perrserker against Fire types

Anonymous 63

Remember that a pokemon, regardless of it's tera typing will still have moves of it's original type. E.g. Annihilape with a grass tera type will still have fighting and ghost type moves, but will have a fire, flying and ice weakness because of the tera type.

Anonymous 63

getting into one of these is literally impossible

Anonymous 62

Please use your heads and remember type advantages and disadvantages! Don't put perrserker only when you're fighting a pokemon with fighting, fire or ground moves. It'll be an easy fail

Anonymous 61

Stop doing perrserker only when the raid pokemon has super effective moves that 1 shot you

Anonymous 61

Please keep bringing fire types to water tera raids. Really useful

Anonymous 60

actually it's annihilape with defiant ability.. don't use fake tears/screech/metal sound on him please

Anonymous 60

anyone got a indeedee raid?

Anonymous 59

Got 2 spicy herb mysticas from 1 6-star raid in the 1HKO lol

Anonymous 58

Lmao shoutout to the 3 perserkers + my 1 azumarrill in the 6-star tyranitar fire raid. EZ 3 screeches + 1 BD & aqua tail, 1HKO

Anonymous 57

unless you use skill swap on corviknight, please do not use any stat-lowering moves like screech or fake tears. corviknight has the Defiant ability

Anonymous 56

SWOOOOT EZ Ceruledge dragon type raid! props to 2 Azumarril + 1 sylveon + 1 garchomp setup

Anonymous 56

wow 2 azumarill and 2 charizards pretty good against steel salamence

Anonymous 55

Been trying so hard to get ditto can never get into it in time

Anonymous 54

People setting up armarouge raids with perrserker only just to get 1 shot every time they try to do something

Anonymous 53

Anyone can lend me shin charm to copy?

Anonymous 53

Now to be fair the zerker strat works better than anything else WHEN IT’S TYPE MATCHED CORRECTLY

Anonymous 52

If you're joining a raid where someone is using persserker, and the pokemon is a fire/fighting/ground pokemon, you deserve the wipe you experience. Its a two way street.

Anonymous 51

lmao that was me who 1hKO the garchomp with azum aqua tail GG good rain dance tho. EZ Spicy herb mystical!

Anonymous 50

True fk perserkers losing every raid with them

Anonymous 49

Dudes forcing people to bring Perrserkers are the worst, like dude if the raid mon knows fighting or fire moves, don't bring the guy cause you just gonna lose.

Ppl acting brain dead thinking he's an automatic win. Crazy how popular this ****ty Pokémon got from one gen to the next.

Anonymous 48

Perrzerkers only on an annihalape. Pro gamer move. 10/10

Anonymous 47

Too bad it works fine against most mons if you know what you're doing. Stay mad.

Anon 46

Some people need to learn their type effectiveness

You call yourself a fan of pokemon or a player of pokemon yet you still cant figure out that steel is weak to fire. Wow, tremendously shameless people. Just quit if you are doing Perrserker against fire pokemon

Anonymous 45

People need to remember that just because the Tera type is something else doesnt mean that Pokemon doesnt have effective moves..
AKA dont bring Steel pokemon to a Volcarona Raid- its Volcarona...it has fire moves...Nintendo please make a Kick from Raid feature...

Anonymous 45

Stop joining Perrserker only raids without a Perrserker

Anonymous 44

Perrserker is a valid strategy, if it's not against something that knows fire, fighting, or gorund moves. Or something with a steel terratype

Anonymous 43

I like how people think that a full team of Perrserker is a valid strategy.

Anonymous 42

These literally fill within 2 seconds of being posted. constant refresh, use touch input to type, already closed.

Anonymous 41

Dude how the fuck do these fill up in under 10 seconds wtf and why does no one use attack when it’s at low health stupid

Anonymous 40

What kind of ***** brings a Dragonite to an abomasnow tera raid! I mean seriously if you're just gonna get knocked out over and over again, AT LEAST heal us while you're at it

Anonymous 39

Been trying for about an hour to join a stupid 6star Ditto raid. You can try all you want but it only takes literally one second to fill up despite the filters.

Anonymous 38

Jesus. If a raid says Perrserker only, or Sylveon only, or Azumarill only. It doesn't mean join with whatever the hell you want. Also stop attacking immediately before setup, you just trigger the shield and it all goes to waste

Lets go bidoof 37

Man someone has got to slander the clowns who are bringing pokemon that are weak to the regular types AND tera type to these raids

Anonymous 36

Let's get organized here, shall we?

4 Perrserker's.

1st move:
3 screech (joiners), 1 swords dance (creator).

2nd and 3rd move:
3 cheer heal up (joiners), 1 swords dance (creator).

4th move:
3 helping hand (joiners to creator), 1 iron head (creator).

gg.

PokeAnon 36

Hello everyone I invite all of you to join this backup discord as an alternate in case any issues arise with the site for Raid hosting.
https://discord.gg/SGh9aAcU

Anonymous 36

less then 5 seconds XD man people are quick on the typing

Anonymous 35

Jeez.. how fast are yall with the dittos

Koko 34

No chance for ditto raid here.

Anonymous 34

PLEASE stop using Perserker against Volcarona, Garchomp, Anhihilape, etc

Anonymous 33

Yall wilding.....Revavroom is capable of doing your screech taunt and iron head too!!! its not just perserrker

Sick and tired of this nonsense where everything has to only be Perserrker when there are other Pokemon who can do the same combo. If you open a raid stick with it

Anon 32

Should someone make a discord for this site in case it gets flooded or it stops working?

Anonymous 31

remember when this site worked

Koko 30

Do people acutally get into the 6 star ditto raids and i am just too slow or am i being bamboozled here?

Need a Ditto 30

Its impossible get on a 6 stars ditto raid

Anonymous 29

Ditto electric ban that idiot stupid fuck trolling with raids ******

Anonymous 28

there is a guide on how to use sylveon against charizard, please read it

Zard Guide 27

Need pokemon with Helping Hand, Fake Tears or Screech. You could even bring ditto to copy an ally sylveon, etc

Penny 26

Uhh...hi everyone...

So I see that there are filters for Sylveon only, yes?

Oh nice...I have that Pokemon.

Best of luck with the Raids, I guess.

I gotta go, I think I see Team Star Grunts over there....they're sometimes mean to me....

Anonymous 25

Can some admin please add Fluttermane also to the join conditions? It is kinda frustrating to get thrown out of a only azumarill glurak battle while flutter mane would be stronger in that fight!

Anonymous 24

For godsake, please don't bring Bellydrum Playrough Azumarill for the raid, the bug it caused makes support work hard

Anonymous 23

can you guys not join with level 75 azumarills. There is no way they should be dying this fast go do other raids for candy stop ruining it for others

Nemona 22

Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally some tough battles I could try! I'm so stoked!!!

I need to tell my best rival about this place!

Anonymous 21

PLEASE DON'T JOIN WITH FAKE POKEMON

Just lost a raid I really wanted thanks to some guy named aarön joined with a level 49 Tough Claws Perrserker...

Anon 20

Y’all wilding
You start raids then leave them

Feels a bit suspicious….maybe some hacking in raids

Anonymous 19

T tar raids fill up to fast :(

Anonymous 18

Ditto hosts are almost always morons. I only had one smart enough to use a charcadet, the rest bring post game tier mons and legendaries.

Anonymous 17

None of these fking work my god

Anonymous 17

Stop putting CODES when always leave the raid... what a waste of time!

Anonymous 16

for god sakes stop bringing azumarill to non matchup raids! He's BAD after the first phase!

Anonymous 15

plug in a usb keyboard if you want to get into raids more often

Anonymous 14

If youre host a ditto raid, bring a ditto that you have so it cant do anything and the rest of the team can wail on it, all you have to do is copy one of your tm8s pokemon and its stuck as ditto

Anonymous 13

funny seeing dumb ppl hosting Ditto and bringing their best meta pokemon for it to copy xD

Anonymous 12

STOP BRINGING UNDER LEVELED LEGENDARIES AND IRON HANDS/AZUMARILL. BE AWARE OF TYPE AND TERA MATCH UPS! BE AWARE THAT THE POKEMON HAS ITS REGULAR MOVES!! STOP TROLLING ON THIS SITE!!

Anonymous 11

Plwase get rid of the "perrserker only" option. Nobody even knows how to properly use them and every raid fails with them.

Booze 10

Can confirm this does actually work took me almost an hour and had to enter the code lightning fast but I was able to join a 6 star ditto raid

Anonymous 9

Ditto raids always imposter the host, so please stop bringing your strongest Pokemon to host them

Anonymous 9

Anyone up for a trade

Anonymous 8

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR TYPE MATCHUPS! Even if you are super effective against the tera type, if you're weak to the base type(s) of the Pokemon, you are in for a BAD time when you get hit by those super effective moves!

Anonymous 7

If you’re reading this, USE YOUR CHEERS

Anonymous 7

Does 'Perrserker Only' really need to be an option? Half the people who use them don't even know what they're supposed to be doing. Remove that option so people trying to follow a meta they aren't even familiar with can't try to gatekeep raids.

Anonymous 6

Spent 45 minutes typing in codes with my hands, all before 3:05 and all entries are taken. This site does not work.

GameWith 5

Thank you for visiting us!
We added some tips on the top of this page to help you increase your chance of success in joining raids. Please check!

Anonymous 4

Pretty sure most of the posts are trolls

Anonymous 3

Same situation here

Anonymous 2

same thing as other person. It's always too late

Anonymous 1

Every Raid-Code tells me there is No Raid...

Article Menu
News
New Raid Battle
Board/Forum
Databases
Pokemon List
Moves
Story Guides
Elite Four Members
Victory Road
Gym Leader Rematch
★ Starfall Street ★