Find out the best Pokemon for beginners in Pokemon Unite (Pokemon MOBA). This guide includes best Attacker, Defense, All-Rounder, Speedster, and Support Pokemon for beginners.
Pokemon Character ListsBeginner Guide - How To Play & Tips
Criteria For Best Beginner Pokemon
Criteria For Choosing The Best Starter For Beginners
|2||Easy to land attacks|
|3||Role is easy to play|
1. Simple Gameplay
Pokemon with less complicated gameplay is recommended for players who are new to Pokemon Unite or MOBAs in general. Instead of learning hard combos, you can focus on learning about the map & overall gameplay aspects first.
2. Easy To Land Attacks
Beginners will get a lot of benefit from using Pokemon with easy to land attacks. There are moves that have a wider range and could easily hit enemies without too much preparation.
3. Role Is Easy To Play
All roles have their purpose, but there are some that are less taxing than others. For example, since supports do not need to be in the middle of battle most of the time, they're ideal for beginners.
Recommended Pokemon For Beginners
|Charizard||- Has mostly ranged attacks, making it easier to hit enemies without high risk of any return damage|
- Unite Move is easy to use as it allows Charizard to move and ignore obstacles during its duration. Overall attack has a wide range and easy to damage with
|Pikachu||- Can KO enemies from a distance with its long-range attacks and dash. Dash can also be used to get out of being KO'd|
- Unite Move is a guaranteed hit and can hit a Pokemon once it's in range
|Cinderace||- Cinderace’s passive ability “Blaze” boosts its next basic attack after using a move and leaves them with burns. |
- Can knockout enemies from a safe distance with its long-range attacks.
- Unite Move is a guaranteed hit and can hit a Pokemon once it’s in range. It will also increase the user’s movement speed for a short time when it hits.
|Crustle||- With high defense, Crustle is one of the Pokemon that can be hard to KO|
- Move can cut off an enemy's escape route, allowing even new players to KO enemies
- Unite Move can block enemy attacks, protecting the team. It requires timing, but players can easily learn it
|Snorlax||- With its high defense, Snorlax is one of the Pokemon that is also hard to knockout.|
- It can also interfere with an opponent’s attack while its allies escape.
- Unite Move inflicts damage while sleeping, recovers HP, and grants immunity to hindrances
|Talonflame||- Due to its unique ability, Talonflame becomes faster the higher its HP. This makes it easier to go through the map and head to goals|
- Its speed allows players to head in and out of fights fairly easily
- Its Unite Move pushes forward and slams the opponent Pokemon. It can be used both for attacks and to escape
|Zeraora||- Zeraora’s third normal attack leaves opponents paralyzed and slows their movements for a short time afterward.|
- Zeraora also recovers its own HP from the third normal attack.
- Its Unite Move unleashes a blast of lightning to the area of effect. This also creates a zone of plasma that increases the user's basic attack range and damage dealt while the user is inside the zone.
|Eldegoss||- Great at recovering ally's HP and can provide shield|
- As a support, it can play an active role in battles without being in danger. Just be careful as enemies might go for you first