Sword Shield
Pokemon Sword and Shield Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Izzy 15

Here's how it works, every pure combination of apricorns, (full blue, red, etc.) Offers a 1% chance at 2 rare apricon balls (dream, lure, etc) 2% for less rare, and literal bulks of rates for the usuals,(poké) mixing halves those rates

IainDC 14

2 x Yellow, 1 x Green and 1 x Black gave me a dusk ball.

Johnny brovo 13

4 green makes safari got it twice don't think red does

Anonymous 12

I got a treat ball

Anonymous 11

3 black 1 white i got a luxury ball and a premium ball.

Anonymous 11

then how do we get a heavy ball

Anonymous 10

2 blue 1 yellow 1 pink gets you a great ball

Anonymous 9

i got repeat ball the same recipe also gave me poke ball and great ball so it's not guranteed but just add it to the list of pokeballs

Anonymous 8

I got a quick ball using two yellow and two black (yellow black yellow black i think)

Anonymous 7

I used 4 black apricorns and got a luxury ball

Anonymous 6

I found a safari ball from 4 red apricorns. Someone else found one with 4 green apricorns.

Anonymous 5

I got a nest ball from 4 green apricorns. I was hoping for friend :( I'm worried it won't make the limited balls at all.

Anonymous 4

I was able to get a quick ball, premiere ball, net ball, dusk ball I also somehow got 5 greatballs at once? The machine just kept spitting them out one after another without inputting to try again. I was using a mix of white, red, blue and yellow apricorns. Also got a moon ball from that combo.

Anonymous 3

It has to be random. I used yellow, blue, red, and green apricot and got a dive ball

Anonymous 2

You can get more rare ones, i got a moonball through like 2 yellow, 1 geeen and 1 black, or something of the sort. Idk if that always makes a moonball or if its rando

Anonymous 1

Ty game freak 4 ruining apricorns, just another disappointment.

Article Menu
Pokemon Sword and Shield
Expansion (DLC)
Crown Tundra
Isle Of Armor
How To Get & Beat
Isle Of Armor Walkthrough
Map & Locations
Latest News
Pokemon Trading Forums
Useful Tools
Featured Guides
Tier Lists & Meta Report
Must Reads For Beginners
Story Walkthrough
Main Story
Base Stat Ranking Perfect Breeding Guide Catching High IV Ditto Battle Tower Guide & Reward Best Pokemon For Max Raids
Game Database
Beginner Tips
New Features
Competitive Breeding
Story Walkthrough
Vs. Gym Leader
Useful Information
Pokemon Related Guide
日本語版ポケモン剣盾攻略