Sword Shield
Pokemon Sword and Shield Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
RattyA. 25

I just use zacian to sweep everyone

Anonymous 24

Please update this page

Anonymous 23

this list is out of wack were is fini,eleci and moltres and why is incinaroar at the bottom

Anonymous 22

Please fix the issue with the 4 ****on that is missing

Anonymous 21

Please fix the page. The other 3 parts are gone.

John 20

The page isn't showing the 4 ****on feature. So you can't see the other 3. Help please!

Anonymous 19

Umm I can't find those pokemon (execpt fosil pokemon). I also choose sobble as my starter pokemon. Can gamewith.net add where to catch where to catch those pokemon? Please

Poke boi 18

Is kommo o better or dragapult?
( I have both and I’m trying to choose )

Poke boi 18

Is kommo o better or dragapult?
( I have both and I’m trying to choose )

Ryō 17

Consider Togedamaru too.
Ability: Sturdy
Item: Salac Berry (increase speed in a pinch)
Moves: Nuzzle, Zing Zap, Reversal, Endure

This little guy is a monster.

Anonymous 16

You have the special tank Sylveon's EVs listed as def 252, hp 252, def 4. I'm ***uming the first 252 should be sp. def?

Anonymous 15

Surely Arctovish should be included in the top tier physical attackers? Fishious rend with the right set up is close to if not the hardest hitting attack in the game right now...

Anonymous 14

What about Ferrothorn and Toxapex? They are the absolute Defensive Monsters of this meta and deserve a spot

Nico 13

Also Corviknight definitely needs a spot on here as its Bulk Up set is really powerful, taking hits while getting stronger before sweeping with the feared max airstream.

Nico 12

Darmanitan is powerful, but that power comes from Gorilla Tactics. A Zen Mode set is possible, but that one absolutely needs Substitute and Belly Drum.

Nico 11

Rillaboom might deserve a spot on here once its ha gets released, but even then it would be A-tier at best. Currently there is nothing it offers.

Nico 10

Cinderace will be really powerful once its ha gets released, but currently it gets outshadowed by Dragapult and there is no reason for them to be ranked the same.

Nico 9

Gyarados' main draw in is the ability to use max airstream to boost its speed. Max airstream is literally the reason it's ranked so high, yet bounce is missing here, just like Dragon Dance and Power Whip. Crunch and Ice Fang offer no coverage.

Nico 8

There's a lot of stuff just plain wrong here:

- Conkeldurr no longer learns Knock Off.
- Most Dragapult are either special or Dragon Dance. The mixed set presented here simply is not a thing.
- Mimikyu always runs Shadow Sneak to patch up its speed.

Anonymous 7

No aegislash interesting

Anonymous 6

You listed Choice Specs as the item on a Jolly Dragapult, I think you meant Choice Band.

Anonymous 5

Also this is attack not special attack

Anonymous 4

Gengar is no longer noteworthy due to lack of Mega Evolve.
Arcanine is indeed high up there, according to the first ranking player. The only thing that keeps it from highest tier was Dragapult who was doing everything better than it.

Anonymous 3

I find weird not to find Arcanine or Gengar in this tier list. Can anyone explain me why? I remember they were in almost every team back in the days, especially Arcanine.

GameWith 2

That error has been fixed! Thank you for pointing it out.

Anonymous 1

U wrote rhypherior evolves from snorunt, but it actually evolves from rhydon

Article Menu
Pokemon Sword and Shield
Expansion (DLC)
Crown Tundra
Isle Of Armor
How To Get & Beat
Isle Of Armor Walkthrough
Map & Locations
Latest News
Pokemon Trading Forums
Useful Tools
Featured Guides
Tier Lists & Meta Report
Must Reads For Beginners
Story Walkthrough
Main Story
Base Stat Ranking Perfect Breeding Guide Catching High IV Ditto Battle Tower Guide & Reward Best Pokemon For Max Raids
Game Database
Beginner Tips
New Features
Competitive Breeding
Story Walkthrough
Vs. Gym Leader
Useful Information
Pokemon Related Guide
日本語版ポケモン剣盾攻略