FE3H
Fire Emblem Three Houses (FE3H) - Wiki Guide & Walkthrough
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Va1f0rd 8

After completing Cindered Shadows DLC, Yuri actually makes a pretty excellent M!Dancer. Combined with his Relic Accessory, he has quite a bit of durability/survivability.

Kieran 7

I made Felix my dancer for my Blue Lions playthrough. He became unstoppable. (And looked fantastic in the outfit)
I'm playing Black Eagles now and trying to choose between Dorothea and Linhardt.

Anonymous 6

Deam I Sylvain became my dancer

Anonymous 5

I chose Marianne, as I'm playing a the blue lions and planning having an entire party of cavalry. Mostly consisting of holy knights, and maybe a dark knight and a bow knight or two of each if I can spare the slots when I get that high of a level.

Magikarp 4

I made Raphael my dancer ....

Gary Dezern 3

can get levin sword limited via weapon shop. or you can refine a steel sword into a levin sword.

Gary Dezern 2

actually there are magic weapons too, Levin sword is a good choice here. its shock magic.

Anonymous 1

It says Dorothea is usually a healer/support, she actually is more suited to be your mage. But I will agree she is a good choice for a dancer since she can still use magic and is already proficient with swords.

Article Menu
Cindered Shadows DLC
DLC Story Walkthrough
Story Strategy Guide
White Clouds (Academy)
Azure Moon (Dimitri)
Verdant Wind (Claude)
Crimson Flower (Edelgard)
Silver Snow (Church)
Character & Class
Beginner's Tips
Academy Activities