FE3H
Fire Emblem Three Houses (FE3H) - Wiki Guide & Walkthrough
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 14

NG+ female hero. Able to recruit Catherine and cyril. Though they may leave in part 2 like flayn.

Anonymous 13

I've also recruited Hilda and Catherine in the Blue Lions route. Hilda because I chose male Byleth, and Catherine when you get to a certain level and chapter.

Anonymous 12

Just gonna say I’ve played three of the four routes thus far and Ashe is one of my main champions
Blue house boys are the bomb
More useful then Annette

Anonymous 11

Some misinformation here. Not totally accurate. Would take with a grain of salt

A.Y 10

All he said was IF you were playing BE, not any other route, you can only recruit her in church route

Anonymous 9

I can confirm that Catherine can indeed be recruited in the Golden Deer route, don't call people idiots if you are wrong.

Anonymous 8

To the idiot commenting about Catherine:

Are you illiterate? She can only be recruited in Church Route when playing BE. Nothing wrong with this guide.

Anonymous 7

Catherine does not require you to be in the Church route. You can recruit her in the Golden Deer route.

In fact, you can recruit anyone if you get their support to B rank; they gain a chance to ask you if they can join, during the month.

Anonymous 6

FYI Ingrid is top tier. Shes got the third best stat growths in the game, and is tied for higest speed growth (80% as speed tree/falcon) with petra and leonie. She should be a default include for almost any playthrough just because of how good she is at flying units.

Anonymous 5

Great guide! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous 4

If you recruit Lysithea, I recommend recruting Lorenz for his Relic Thyrsus. Lysithea being able to use it, she quickly becomes a really powerful mage.
Same if you recruit Mercedes : if you want her Relic, you'll need Caspar, and for Bernadetta's, you'll need Petra.

Anonymous 3

I recruited Hilda as Blue Lion

Warhydra 3

Hilda makes a good Wyvern Lord too

Goku 2

Petra being a finisher works best for early game. Mid to late game, she should be on the front lines because of her INSANE speed stat. Didn't get a lot of Lethality triggers though, but she still one-shot a lot of enemies

Anonymous 1

As a quick note, Lysithia's "Mastermind" ability only doubles weapon exp, not level up exp. Still incredibly potent, but don't expect her to be level 30 when your team is level 15.

Article Menu
Cindered Shadows DLC
DLC Story Walkthrough
Story Strategy Guide
White Clouds (Academy)
Azure Moon (Dimitri)
Verdant Wind (Claude)
Crimson Flower (Edelgard)
Silver Snow (Church)
Character & Class
Beginner's Tips
Academy Activities