Know the new Update Patch Notes for Version 1.19 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 & Warzone here! Includes news, multiplayer updates, weapon balances, bug fixes, & more!
1.19 Patch Changes
|Warzone Mode||1.9 Patch Notes|
Update Patch Notes Version 1.19 - Multiplayer & Warzone Highlights
New Operator - Alex
New Season 3 Starts!
2 New Weapons Released
New Weapons List
Update Patch Notes Version 1.19 Warzone - Plunder & Battle Royale Updates
General Improvements & Fixes
- You can now see how far away you are from your teammates in a match.
- Fixed gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting interrupted during the initial revive animation.
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without even being near the player.
- Solved an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened.
- Fixed an issue that deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar, and was also heard by all players on the map.
- Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover.
- The bug while spectating in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on screen, even though they cannot be redeployed, has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue of when a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team's score in the scoreboard tab.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them.
Battle Royale Game Mode
- Fix for players unable to self-revive in Solos
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $10,000
- Removed Blood Splatter and Screen Shake when being punched in the Gulag waiting area
- Removed Loss Column from BR Leaderboard and replaced with Top 10s
- Fixed issue with final circles occurring out of bounds or in undesirable areas
- Fixed issue with Armor plates and Killstreaks being unusable under certain conditions
Plunder Game Mode
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t swap out the M13 for any other weapon in the Plunder tutorial
Update Patch Notes Version 1.19 Weapon Updates - Nerfs & Buffs
General Weapon Fixes
- Fixed an issue where “The Line Breaker” variant of the EBR-14 could out perform the base version of the same weapon
- Players with the "Cherry Blossom" variant of the Akimbo handguns could have broken animations while ADS on ladders. This has been fixed.
- Akimbo weapons now start with 2 extra magazines of ammunition instead of 1.
- Firing a smoke grenade with the under barrel 40mm smokescreen launcher did not emit any smoke from the grenade. This has been fixed.
- Attaching the Sniper Scope to the MK2 Carbine while in the Gunsmith would show a white, opaque lens. This has been fixed.
- 725: “FTAC Equilibrium” renamed to “Cronen Equilibrium”
- SA87: “FSS SA87 Heavy Stock Pro” renamed to “XRK SA87 Heavy Stock Pro”
- RAM-7: “XRK Ranger” renamed to “FSS Ranger
- Grau 5.56: “FSS 26.4 Archangel” renamed to “Tempus 26.4" Archangel”
- Tightened the pellet spread on the Slug 6-R Mags for the Model 680.
- Tightened up the hip spread on the VLK Rogue Shotgun.
- Decreased ADS spread for shotgun slugs.
- Added descriptions to slugs noting that longer barrels and chokes improve ADS accuracy.
Update Patch Notes Version 1.19 General Fixes & Improvements
Fixes For All Platforms
- Lowered the max amount of XP and score given for Decoy Grenade assists
- Backend fixes to help Memory Error 13-71 issues. If you’re still experiencing this error, please reach out to Activision Customer Support
- Fixed a bug where more than one dog would be present in the squad walk in the main multiplayer menu
- As an owner of a regiment, players could sometimes see an error when selecting another player in their regiment. This has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to skip cutscenes in the campaign while using keyboard and mouse controls
- Fixed a bug where players were sometimes unable to see Clan Tags for other players in the Social Menu after restarting app, or going through a power cycle
- Fixed an issue where some players could encounter graphical corruptions, causing their screen to have a black ‘shadow’ that followed them. This has been fixed
- Fix for an area on St. Petrograd that lacked collision and allowed the Recon Drone to fly out of bounds
- Fixed a bug that made clan tags appear twice
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from speaking to their team in a custom match if they switched teams after the match has started
PC Improvements & Fixes
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
Update Patch Notes Version 1.19 - Spec Ops Fixes & Updates
- Added on screen text to call out when a player’s vehicle is damaged
- Operation Headhunter: Fix for an error that could occur after launching the drone
- Operation Headhunter: Fixed a bug where the minimap could overlap the Objectives on screen
- Fall damage is now the same in Co-Op as it is in Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Related Articles
Warzone GuideCheck Out The Warzone Guide Here!
|Warzone Information & Tips|
|Is War Zone Free?||How To Download|
|Is There Battle Pass?||Crossplay|
|Warzone Best Weapon||Warzone Best Loadouts|
|Operator Customization||Buy Stations|
|Multiplayer Game Mode Guides|
|Hardpoint||Search & Destroy|
|Free For All||Kill Confirmed|
|Capture the Flag||Deathmatch Domination|
Leveling GuideCheck out Beginner Tips Here!
Weapons & Equipment
|Best Weapons||All Weapons List|
|All Killstreak List||All Field Upgrades|
|All Tactical List||All Lethal List|
|All Perk List||All Attachments|