Check out the latest news in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 14.00 patch update! Includes updates on Alatreon, upcoming Frostfang Barioth, fixes, & more!Check Out the Latest News & Updates Here!
Monster Updates - Alatreon & Frostfang Barioth
Alatreon Returns To Monster Hunter World
|Release||July 9, 2020|
|Quest||The Evening Star / Dawn of the Death Star|
|Conditions||Must be MR 24 or higher|
The Alatreon returns to the Monster Hunter World, and are more lethal than ever! Take on the special assignment to face the toughest challenge you have faced yet! Alatreon will be available after finishing the story of Iceborne and completing the Safi'jiiva recon assignmentCheck Out How to Beat Alatreon!
Forge A New Armor Set
As with other monsters, the Alatreon will reward you with unique armor set and weapons based on its elemental theme!Check Out the Alatreon Armor Here!
Coming Soon: Frostfang Barioth
The rare specie variant, the Frostfang Barioth has been implemented to the game, and are coming later down the line for you to challenge! The Frostfang Barioth is planned for its initial launch on August 7, 2020 0:00 (UTC) - August 19, 2020 23:59 (UTC).Check Out How To Beat Frostfang Barioth!
New Frosty Armor Sets
As with other variants, the Frostfang Barioth comes with its own new set of armor and weapons, differing greatly from its original counterpart! Check out the link below for more details.Check Out the Frostfang Barioth Armor Here!
The following minor changes have been introduced for contents available in Seliana
- Added new melding options for creating analyzed special tracks.
- New decor can now be placed in your room in Seliana.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New designs for the Squad Card added.
- Adjusted the Steamworks reward items received when ending the mini-game with one match.
New Pendants Added
New Pendant cosmetics have been added to the armory. Check them out in your local forge!
The following minor changes have been introduced for the following contents available in game:
- Increased the number of Screamer Pods you obtain when combining Screamer Sacs.
- The Raider Ride Call icon now displays on the item bar sorting screen even while you are in base.
New Charms Added
The following items have been newly added to the Charms: Draw Charm III, Phoenix Charm III, Fitness Charm V