Ramuh's how to unlock and abilities guide for Final Fantasy 16 (FF16). See abilities, feat, how to get, dominant, & how to use about Final Fantasy XVI!List Of All Eikons Here
Ramuh - How To Unlock
|How To Unlock||Complete "The Crystals’ Curse".|
Ramuh - Feat & Abilities
- Blind JusticeLaunch a barrage of ball lightning at one or more enemies. Targets are determined by locking onto them before executing the ability. Ball lightning will affix itlsef to a target and can be caused to discharge, dealing additional damage, if the target is attacked.Increases the maximum number of targets.
- Pile DriverDrive Ramuh's staff into the ground, electrifying all enemies within a radius of the strike.Increases range and number of hits.Allows assignment to any Eikon.
- ThunderstormCall forth a powerful thunderstorm that rains multiple bolts of lightning down upon a target.Increased number of lightning strikes.Allows assignment to any Eikon.
- Lightning RodCreate a ball of lightning that, upon being struck, chanins lightning to other nearby enemies.Increases the range of magic ball discharge.Allows assignment to any Eikon.
- Judgment BoltSummon from the heavens a mighty levinbolt that deals massive damage to a single target.Increases lightning frequency.Allows assignment to any Eikon.
Ramuh - Abilities & How To Use
|Learn AP||-||Master AP||500|
It can lock on to an enemy and attach a lightning ball. When attacking an enemy with a lightning ball attached, detonation happens and other lightning balls can be detonated together. Although it takes time and effort, it is a means to attack collectively in a group battle.
|Learn AP||-||Master AP||1660|
When activated, it creates a shock of lightning around the area and blows away the enemies. It can be used in a group battle to blow away all enemies at once when you are surrounded by enemies, and can be used to get out of dangerous situations.
|Learn AP||-||Master AP||1575|
When activated, it drops a series of lightning bolts toward the enemy in front. For a single enemy, you can aim for heavy damage with a series of attacks from a long distance.
|Learn AP||120||Master AP||1525|
This is a ability that places a magic ball, which, when hit by an attack of either enemy or friends, discharges and attacks nearby enemies. The range is not very wide, and the ability is somewhat difficult to use because it is triggered in response to an attack.
|Learn AP||2300||Master AP||8640|
An ability that drops high-powered lightning on one enemy while also damaging surrounding enemies. It is especially effective in boss battles, but is not bad to use in group battles as well. It is also excellent as an ability to attack when the boss is 100% Staggered.