The list of all the Trophies (Achievements) in FF 16 (Final Fantasy 16). Includes the requirements, how to reach the Complete Trophy, and the missable trophy.
Trophy Conditions List
- The ChroniclerAnd thus did our journey end...
- AwokenRise from your reverie.
- With Great PowerInherit a power unknown.
- AcceptanceAccept your fate.
- LawlessDefy your fate.
- LegacyTurn the corner.
- Twilight RoseRevisit the past.
- From Stone to SandExact revenge.
- Twin FlamesUnite the flames.
- The PromiseBecome one.
- A Vessel CompleteCollect the final piece.
- Ashes to AshesEscape the Darkness.
- Falling StarFulfill a legacy.
- PunisherPunish 10 enemies (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- You're Not the Boss of MeDefeat a boss without taking damage and receive the Medal of Valor.
- Made to Be BrokenDefeat 20 enemies while semi-primed (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- It's Over 50,000Deal an enemy 50,000 damage while it is staggered (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue and while fully primed as Ifrit).
- SheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiftLand 15 Shift Strikes or Shift Shots (activated by □ or △ afterPhoenix Shift) combined (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Packing HeatExecute and land 2 Heatwave Counters (activated by using Heatwave aginst an enemy's projectile) in a single battle (excluding those in the Hall of Virtue).
- Fatal AttractionDefeat 5 enemies in the air after using Deadly Embrace (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- I Am the ThunderDischarge 50 Blind Justice lightning balls (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Rod to RedemptionLure an enemy into striking a Lightning Rod 3 times before it dissipates (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- UntouchableUse Titanic Block to fend off 10 enemy attacks (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Beat Rocking BlocksLand the third punch of a Titanic Counter (activated by counterattacking with Titanic Block) twice in a single battle (excluding those in the Hall of Virtue).
- 100 MfpsLand 100 total hits with Lv. 2 or higher Megaflare (Wings of Light) (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Such Dodge, So MegaExecute a Precision Dodge 3 times while charging a single Megaflare (Wings of Light) (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Oh, Snap!Inflict Permafrost on 10 enemies by perfectly dodging attacks with Cold Snap (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Every Damn SinewLand a Lv. 2 or higher Zantetsuken (Arm of Darkness) five times (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- Fistful of SteelExecute 3 Steel Counters (Arm of Darkness) in a single battle (excluding those in the Hall of Virtue).
- Yes, EikonMaster all of a single Eikon's abilities and feats.
- MasterclassUpgrade all feats and abilities to their maximum.
- With Two DsUpgrade consumable potency and inventory slots to their maximum.
▶How To Increase Potion Slots
- And They Opened Up My MindCollect six signboards.
- Think, Mark!Defeat 10 notorious marks.
- Hunter, HuntedClear the Hunt Board.
- Trial RunComplete a Chronolith Trial.
- For the HoardObtain all curiosities.
- Dressed to the FivesCraft or upgrade 5 pieces of gear.
▶How To Craft & Upgrade Gear
- Half Past TwilightCraft the legendary sword Gotterdammerung.
- The Pen Is MightierOpen 10 letters at the reading table.
- The More You KnowHelp Harpocrates attain a knowledge level of 5 in the Thousand Tomes.
- Careful WhisperObtain all available items from your patrons.
▶Renown Rewards & How To Earn Fast
- You Can Pet the DogPet Torgal 5 times.
- A Fine HoundExecute and land 5 Precision Sics with Torgal Command (excluding battles in the Hall of Virtue).
- When You Ride AloneRide Ambrosia for the first time.
▶How To Unlock & Ride Chocobo
- Here Be RosfieldsVisit all areas on the world and local maps.
- EurekaSpend 36,000 gil at the Tub & Crown.
- Fantasy, FinallyComplete the game on Final Fantasy Mode.
How To Get Complete Trophy
There Are No Missable Trophies
There is no missable trophy (time-limited trophy) that cannot be earned as the story progresses, so you can proceed through the story without worry. All the collectibles that are a condition for earning trophies can be collected later by using the Replay Mode or loading the saved data.Main Quests List - Story Walkthrough
At Least Two Playthroughs Are Required To Complete All The Trophies
There is a trophy that requires completing the story in the "Final Fantasy Mode," a higher difficulty that is unlocked after completing the story, so it is necessary to have at least two playthroughs to complete the trophy. There is a significant increase in difficulty, so be prepared for it.Final Fantasy Mode Guide & Tips - New Game Plus
Be Careful When Selling Rare Materials
One of the trophies, the "Gotterdammerung" weapon, is crafted using materials that can only be obtained in limited quantities in a single playthrough. If you sell the materials, you will not be able to craft any more in that playthrough, and you will not be able to earn the trophy.
FF16 Related Articles
Combat System▶Combat System Guide
Other Helpful Related Guides
|How To Progress Early Game||Best Weapons & Gear For Early Game|
|Difficulty Levels||Best Settings Guide|
|Eikon Abilities||Points of No Return|
|Death Penalty Guide||How To Skip Cutscenes|
|Level Up & Farming Related Articles|
|Level Up Guide||Ability Point Farm Guide|
|Gil Farm Guide|
|Hideaway Related Articles|
|Cid's Hideaway Guide||How To Craft & Upgrade Gear Guide|
|The Thousand Tomes Guide||Vivian Reports|
|Arete Stone Guide||Replay Mode Guide|
|Arcade Mode Guide||Training Mode Guide|
|Other Content Related Articles|
|Last Patch Updates||DLC Plans|
|Active Time Lore Guide||Chocobo Guide|
|Camera Guide||The Wall of Memories|
|How To Use Shards||Treasure Map Guide|
|Mini Map Guide||Story Explained|
|Post Game Content Related Articles|
|Post Game Content||Final Fantasy Mode Guide|
|2nd Playthrough Guide||Trophy List|
|Chronolith Trial Guide||Renown Guide|
|Multiple Endings||Secret Boss|
|How To Upgrade Accessories|