MHW: ICEBORNE
MHW: Iceborne - Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

Does the Instructor's Guidance essence exist? I have seen it early on when Safi'jiva first appeared, but not I can't get the skill.

Anonymous 9

Does Instructors guidance exist?

Chevy 8

Guild pride is not available for awakenings. Spare yourself the 50 rigids to get it.

Anonymous 7

The Zora Magdaros essence is super hard to get. I've tried over 120+ awakenings and still never got it, on another got it after 110~ awakenings on another, and on another weapon I got it after like 7.

Anonymous 6

I just got teostra technique on my safi shatterspear for PC so yes it it live

Anonymous 6

I just got teostra technique on my safi shatterspear for PC so yes it it live

Anonymous 5

So Safi barely dropped on Pc. But ive been trying to roll for Teostra Technique for god knows how long but i still havent gotten it. Does anyone know if all the monster essence and **** even has come to Pc yet?

Finagill 4

The weapon type your are guaranteed to have drop is the weapon you have equipped when you claim your rewards, not what you used on the hunt. So far I always use a HGB. The last 2 times I didn't get a HBG because I had a bow equipped when I claimed my rewards.

Anonymous 3

That list of awakened abilities does not include all the different ammo ups. I have seen ammo ups for all the non-status ammos, except sticky up and cluster up. I'm trying to see if those exist or not. Ive been rolling for those for days and have not seen any

Anonymous 2

I confirm that 4 rewards is also possible. I had reward 14

Anonymous 1

Negative, you CAN receive up to 4, maybe even 5 for a perfect run, choices of item.

I have a screenshot to prove. I received four for a lvl 14 quest rewards level

Article Menu
Iceborne Latest News
Master Rank Quests
Optional Quests
vs. Iceborne Monster Guide
Weapon Tips & Builds
Recommended Build & Loadout
Play Tips Per Weapon
Iceborne Farming Tips
Iceborne Features
Beginner Guide