MHW: ICEBORNE
MHW: Iceborne - Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

Free element/ammo up maxed out is necessary for most bowgun builds.If you're somewhere at the start or middle of the game u can get away with ammo up2 but endgame you'll want 3 it's pretty much mandatory except u use fulgur shot/normal 2, which is fine with ammo up2 (but it won't be the strongest)

Anonymous 9

The **** where is release gem 2 or 3 whatever the fuck its called?

Anonymous 8

I have 8 lbg builds and one of my safi aqua builds is: safi aqua: ko/vit, narg helm a+ art x2, Zora a+ ko,atk, Zorah claw b+ ko/vit, vit, Zora spine a+ destroyer x2, narg grea a+ trueshot x2

Anonymous 7

Why 3 Release for Water Elemental Aquashot? One Release level already brings you to 7 water ammo which is the max, no? (when I add 2 more Release the number does not change)

Green Domo 6

For sticky build, Zorah Claws B+ has a 4 slot and a 1 slot. It is not possible to equip a pierce jewel 3 in that armor

Zocura 5

There are two Release gems in the armor, and one Release/Vitality gem in the weapon.

FocusedHunter 4

Hold on a minute, where does the Safi-aqua element build get its third level of release/ammo up? Since Safi armor itself got none of it and there is only two levels from the jewel. Can anyone explain it to me?

MikeDanger 3

For the Aquashot sticky build, the second pierce jewel isn't needed, since the Narga helm has piercing shots level 1 built in... so wrong lol.

GrumpyFelo 2

also blackwing bowgun 2 have 5 slots for custom mod, so if you use all 5 for attack, the attack of the blackwing is going to be the same as the dementia

GrumpyFelo 1

I would choose blackwing bowgun 2 for endgame instead of the dementia bowgun.
Blackwing have sticky 2 and pierce 2 as rapid fire.
Blackwing have 5 augmentation slots so you can do both attack and health regen

Article Menu
Iceborne Latest News
Master Rank Quests
Optional Quests
vs. Iceborne Monster Guide
Weapon Tips & Builds
Recommended Build & Loadout
Play Tips Per Weapon
Iceborne Farming Tips
Iceborne Features
Beginner Guide