MHW: ICEBORNE
MHW: Iceborne - Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

"Updated 22 hours ago"
Literally all builds from before Iceborne.

Anonymous 9

Not even close to endgame setups. Don't waste your time reading.

Anonymous 8

Can you fix the decorations section for the high crit non-elemental build (endgame build). You have the effects from the armor instead of the decorations. Thanks.

Anonymous 7

There's some typos I found in the build.
Elementaless Jewel - Elementless
Mighty Jewel "2" on the Drachen Mail

PS.Forgot to attach my build.

Seremi 6

By now, everyone should at least have a minimum of 3 Attack Jewels, considering they manage to catch up with the huge festival marathon a few weeks ago. And the 3rd Attack Jewel from completing the Special Assignment/Witcher 3 Collaboration Side Quest.

Seremi 5

I shared an image of the best skills to bring out the full potential of the Wyvern Ignition Impact along with the Drachen Armor.

Seremi 4

For sustained dps, I recommend having the Health Regen and Affinity Augment. Since you'll be hitting the weak points (e.g Head, Tail, ...etc.). sheathing won't be necessary to heal. Only time you will (sheath) is to reposition or dodge high damage attacks of the monster.

Seremi 3

Also, there seems to be an error with the jewel slotting. There's 4 Levels of Weakness Exploit. 3 levels from the Dragon King Eyepatch (2 from the armor and 1 from the jewel), and another Weakness Exploit jewel, fitted on the Drachen Vembrace.

Seremi 2

The difference of the motion value of a level 3 and level 2 Charge is small, replacing the Charger Jewel with a Critical Boost can further increase dps, thus, 2 levels of Focus be enough to release the full potential of the Wyvern Ignition "Impact".

Seremi 1

I recommend using the Gala Helmet or the Nergigante Alpha than the Dragon King Eyepatch for the "Firepower Focused Build For Great Sword" build.

Difference of the Nergigante Helmet Alpha and the Gala Suit Top Hat alpha is the max armor/defense points.

(1/3)

Article Menu
Iceborne Latest News
Master Rank Quests
Optional Quests
vs. Iceborne Monster Guide
Weapon Tips & Builds
Recommended Build & Loadout
Play Tips Per Weapon
Iceborne Farming Tips
Iceborne Features
Beginner Guide