MHW: ICEBORNE
MHW: Iceborne - Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 11

Fuck. I got ******** jebaitet. After doing this mission 5 times i decided to read comments.
I will never click on a guide from this page. fck me

Anonymous 10

The first picture in this article tells more about where the item can be obtained than everything written after that. Guiding Lands T2 tempered is the way to go.

Hunter 9

This article is complete BS. You need to get a Guiding Lands region up to Level 5 or higher to get T2 tempered monsters (Diablos, Rathalos etc.) in order to get Spiritvein Solidbones.

Anonymous 8

Fake. The author should be ashamed. And this false info should be taken down

Anonymous 7

False You get spritvein solidbone from tempered mofos in guiding lands (Endgame area) so this is incorrect. I havnt gotten any but i know you have to be MR 49 or higher before spritvein solidbone im only 45 and only getting slogbone so there you go add me on PS4 @tmaughan im always down to play.

Anonymous 6

Lied to use, this mission does not in fact give the item listed. It gives Solidbones. Please do actual research before making these.

Anonymous 5

Fake news...seriously...

Anonymous 4

Waste of time. Doesnt give spiritvein solidbone

Anonymous 3

This aint it Chief

Anonymous 2

I second this. NO SPIRITVEIN. only normal monster solidbone

Anonymous 1

Fake article! This event quest doesn't give spiritvein solidbone but only monster solidbone!

Article Menu
Iceborne Latest News
Master Rank Quests
Optional Quests
vs. Iceborne Monster Guide
Weapon Tips & Builds
Recommended Build & Loadout
Play Tips Per Weapon
Iceborne Farming Tips
Iceborne Features
Beginner Guide
Advanced Tips & Farming