MHW: ICEBORNE
MHW: Iceborne - Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 12

This might be trash but atleast it tells the elder dragons that can drop the gem-

Anonymous 11

Trash site

Anonymous 10

Wowie gee, who would have thought the fastest way to farm large elder dragon gems was PLAY THE FUCKING GAME, thanks for the click bait link, go ********rself

Anonymous 9

Namielle is by far the best way to farm these as he doesn't have his own mantle/gem. These are all he drops as his rare reward

Anonymous 8

This guide is not good, so basically hunt elder dragons on master rank and have good luck. I just made a better guide!

Anonymous 7

Your guide is trash

Anonymous 6

Hunters notes are more helpful than this. This does not say "how to farm large elder dragon gems fast". More helpful advise would be to meld this item at the elder melder using celestial print from the weekly bounties.

Knighted Cat 5

such salty people, this site has helped me get the gear i need, and the site easily navigated through, keep up the great work!

Anonymous 4

Hunt more Elder Dragons to increase your chance of getting this item.

That's your guide, really???
Our have officially entered the realm of CLICKBAIT

Anonymous 3

If you had paid any attention you might have noticed that Shara has its own set of drops...

Anonymous 2

This site keeps posting absolute trash

Anonymous 1

Unhelpful every dragon drops bones

Article Menu
Iceborne Latest News
Master Rank Quests
Optional Quests
vs. Iceborne Monster Guide
Weapon Tips & Builds
Recommended Build & Loadout
Play Tips Per Weapon