Check this Ghost of Tsushima guide on the version 1.05 update patch note (July 27). Including information on Lethal difficulty, Lower Intensity Combat, Text Changes, bug fixes!Check Out Latest News & Updates!
New Lethal Difficulty
A brand new difficulty level, "Lethal" has been introduced to the game. This new mode will have the following feature:
- Damage output from both you and the enemy has been increased, and more.
- Enemies will be more aggressive in battle
- Enemies will detect your presence much faster
- Parry & Dodge windows have been tightened
Lower Intensity Combat Mode
In other end of the spectrum, the Lower Intensity Mode aims to make the game's timing-reactive combat elements (such as parry and dodging) more relaxed and accessible, while keeping the main feel of combat in tact. This new mode will have the following feature:
- Most unblockable attacks from enemies may be blocked in this mode
- Enemies will disengage after each of their attack combo, allowing you to recuperate
- Brute class enemies' attack can be interrupted by heavy attacks
- Enemies will not attack while using Resolve heal
- Enemies will detect you slower when in stealth
Bug Fixes & Other Changes
Additional minor bug fixes overall in the game will be implemented.
Larger Text Option
Enlarges size of subtitles, mission objectives, and interact prompts by 150%.
Option to turn off the speaker name on the subtitle, and subtitle color option (Yellow, Blue, Red, Green) have been introduced.