Deeproot Depths Map Walkthrough Guide in Elden Ring. Learn about the mausoleum walkthrough, legendary items, map location, fia cave entrance, merchant, boss, map fragments & items!Walkthrough - Map Guide & Fastest Order
Table Of Contents
Deeproot Depths Map
Move From The Sarcophagus After Defeating The Boss At The Back Of Nokron
- Advance the story until Radahn is defeated
- Nokron, to Siofra Aqueduct at the end of Eternal City
- Defeat Siofra Aqueduct boss Valiant Gargoyle
- Enter the sarcophagus and warp to Deeproot Depths
Deeproot Depths can only be reached by going beyond the area entered from Nokron, Eternal City, and defeating the boss Valiant Gargoyle. To get to Nokron, Eternal City, you need to defeat Radahn, the boss of Caelid therefore, if you have not yet completed the story, proceed with the story first.
How To Get To The Sarcophagus From Ancestral Woods
It Can Be Reached From A Hidden Passageway In The Forsaken Depths
- Conquer Forsaken Depths and proceed to Site of Grace Frenzied Flame Proscription
- Open the hidden passageway on the wall opposite Site of Grace on the left and right.
- Enter the passageway and proceed to the end of the wall behind the treasure chest because the wall behind the treasure chest is a dummy.
- Go down and release Site of Grace Root-Facing Cliffs
If Valiant Gargoyle cannot be defeated by any means, it can be headed through a hidden passageway in the Forsaken Depths underground area of Royal CapitalorLeyndell, Ashen Capital. However, this area is not recommended due to strong enemies and complicated roads.▶ Click here for the Forsaken Depths strategy.
Route To The Deeproot Depths
A Sarcophagus Will Take You To Nokstella, Eternal City
Enter the sarcophagus west of the Site of Grace Nameless Eternal City to warp to Ainsel River Main. You can move from Ainsel River Main to Nokstella, Eternal City without progressing on the Ranni Questline.
Map Fragment Location For Deeproot Depths
Square North From Site Of Grace Deeproot Depths
From the point where you warp out of the sarcophagus, go ahead across the branch and turn right when you come up to the ground. The Map Fragment of Deeproot Depths can be obtained from the bodies in the open square.
How To Get There From Great Waterfall Crest (Warp Point)
Deeproot Depths Strategy Chart
Route To Site Of Grace Deeproot Depths
- Go straight from Site of Grace in Great Waterfall Crest
- Jump to the left and go straight
- Jump to the tree on the right before the top of the tree.
- Go straight and continue on land
- Turn at the rock and continue to Site of Grace
Route to Site of Grace The Nameless Eternal City
- From Site of Grace Deeproot Depths turn left
- Go through the trees
- Go straight along the waterfall
- Turn right to Site of Grace
Site Of Grace Across The Roots And Route To The Boss Fight
- From Site of Grace in Deeproot Depths, turn left.
- Go straight ahead and jump to the roof
- Ride the tree to the left.
- Go straight and turn right.
- Jump to the tree on the left in the middle of the road.
- Rest at Site of Grace
- Enter the space on the left to fight the boss.
How To Get Valuable Items From Deeproot Depths
|▼1 Route||Staff of the Avatar, Golden Land, Elden Stars|
|▼2 Route||Prince of Death's Cyst, Vacuum Slice, Prince of Death's Staff|
|▼3 Route||Stonesword Key,Siluria Equipment Series,Mausoleum Soldier Ashes|
|Staff Of The Avatar||Erdtree Slam is attached as an initial Skill|
|Golden Land||After the weapon is thrust into the ground, it produces an explosion and golden crush that becomes Holy.|
|Elden Stars||Countless golden meteors are created and attack the surrounding area.|
- From Site of Grace's Great Waterfall Crest, turn left
- Defeating the enemy on the left drops Staff of the Avatar
- Go uphill
- Defeat Teardrop Scarab on the top and get Golden Land
- Go down and turn left
- Use your horse to jump up behind a tree
- Go straight and turn left
- Move forward a little and jump to the tree on the way
- Cross the tree and enter the cave
- Proceeding through the cave
- Go down the left step
- Go left again
- Elden Stars obtained from the corpse
If you have enough time, defeat the big ants to drop Numen's Rune and Rune Arc.
|Prince of Death's Cyst||Greatly increase Vitality tolerance|
|Vacuum Slice||The sword blade is raised high to create a vacuum, which is then used as a blade to shoot forward.|
|Prince of Death's Staff||Enhances Sorcery of Death|
Increases the power of Intelligence in Faith as well as Intelligence.
- From Site of Grace's Deeproot Depths go left
- Go left through the trees
- When you see the waterfall, go left
- Enter the waterfall at the far end
- Defeat Runebear inside and get Prince of Death's Cyst
- Go straight from the waterfall where Runebear was
- Go inside the building on the way
- Get Vacuum Slice at the back
- When you exit the building, go right
- Go straight ahead
- Jump up and get on the roof
- Go to the left and climb the ramp near the trees to get to the top
- Go straight, then turn right
- Go up and to the left
- Obtain Prince of Death's Staff from the corpse
Since the inside of the waterfall is narrow, lure them to the outside to fight. Prince of Death's Cyst drops when defeated.
Leave the building as soon as you get Vacuum Slice because the enemy is right in front of you
|Stonesword Key||Breaks the seal on the Imp Seal Statue, but is lost when used|
|Crucible Tree Helm||Obtain a complete series of equipment from Siluria|
Enhance the Incantation of the Aspects of the Crucible
|Mausoleum Soldier Ashes||Summons 5 Spirit of Mausoleum Soldier Ashes|
- From Site of Grace's The Nameless Eternal City, go left
- Turn left when you get to the water's edge
- Go straight and turn right
- Ride the Spiritspring and land on the roof of the building on the right
- Obtain Stonesword Key from body on rooftop
- Use Horse to dash and double jump to land
- Get the armor series from the treasure chest in the tree
- When you get out of the tree, go to the left
- Go down and go straight
- Going to the right
- Get Spirit Ashes of Mausoleum Soldier Ashes under the tree
The Crucible Knight Siluria is present, but the armor series can be obtained without defeating him. Siluria's Tree can be obtained by defeating Siluria.
How To Enter The Mausoleum Of Deeproot Depths
Jumping From The End Of A Branch
Mausoleum in Deeproot Depths has dirt in a position where you can't aim from below, similar to Real Aria.There is a branch nearby that extends toward Mausoleum, so you can climb it by going around from the west of the Site of Grace "Nameless Eternal City" and jumping from the end of the branch.