Read this Resident Evil Resistance guide on how to play the game. Including gameplay rules, objectives, multiplayer game modes, Mastermind mode, Survivors mode, and more!Check Out Resident Evil Resistance Guide!
What Is Resident Evil Resistance?
New Asymmetrical-Multiplayer Game Mode
Resident Evil Resistance is a new asymmetrical multiplayer game mode where players will be split into 2 teams - one with a single-player Mastermind and another with 4 Survivors.
Each Team Has Their Own Victory Objectives
|Team||How To Win|
|Survivors||Complete 3 stages to escape|
|Mastermind||Prevent Survivors from escaping|
What Is Asymmetrical-Multiplayer?
In RE Resistance, there will be uneven players in the team. One player will play as the Mastermind while 4 players will play as the Survivors.
Is There An Offline Mode?
Currently, Resident Evil Resistance is formatted to be played online. However, an offline mode is being developed for players who cannot play online.
Time Limit Depends On Your Team
Your time limit may change depending on which team you're on, whether Mastermind or Survivors.
Open Beta Version Is Available
Open Beta Features Summary
- Experience moving around each camp
- Use mission & skill cards in tutorials
- No time limit so there's freedom to explore
- Match-making is currently being fixed
Mastermind Mode - Gameplay & Features
Mastermind Gameplay Features
- Choose 1 Mastermind from the available list
- Check Survivor movement with security cameras
- Control zombies & the Tyrant to attack Survivors
- Purchase cards to place traps, summon creatures, or weaponize cameras
Available Mastermind Characters
In Mastermind mode, you cannot attack the Survivors directly. You have to smartly use your zombies, the Tyrant, security cameras, and purchased cards to trap & attack the Survivors.
Survivors Mode - Gameplay & Features
Survivors Gameplay Features
- Choose from 6 different characters
- Coordinate with different characters to escape
- Have access to characters skills & weapons such as guns or bats
- Use guns to destroy security cameras
- Can get killed through traps or zombies
- Can get resurrected by friend rescues
- If unrescued, respawning chances & time limit decreases
Available Survivors Characters
One of the best features in Survivors mode is the number of characters to choose from. With the variety of skills & weapons, each match will be different so coordinate well with friends to win!