Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone 2021 - Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 30

I managed to connect once in 5 days, other game shave no problem on PS4, only cod. I want to give up but at the same time still want to play it

Anonymous 29

been unable to connect for 3 days now, what the hell are they doing with the servers?

Yezo 28

so can we do anything? or juSt have to wait...**** my problems stated 2 days after i bought full digital version.Its annoying. Tell me did anyone1 solved this problem?

Johny 27

I tried reconnecting my ps4 multiple times on WiFi to try to reconnect. Tried everything else. Last thing I tried was ether net cable into the router from ps4 and this actually let me connect to the games server. Them tried the wireless connection after and again this failed.

Anonymous 26

I keep getting dropped mid game with can’t connect to server on ps4

Anonymous 25

1 week of this unable to access online **** ? anyone here other than me for this long ?

Anonymous 24

Same bere. This is annoying

Anonymous 23

Same goes to me. Since yesterday i cant load the game because of connection failed

Recca 22

Day 2 of not being able to access modern warfare zzzzz this is so freaking annoying .

Anonymous 21

I cant connect to any cod servers Modern warfare or BO4. And it's been like that for 3 days for me. But I can play other games just fine come on Activision get your stuff together.

Anonymous 20

Day 3 still unable to connect. Ive texted, emailed and mothing. They are not helping me at all. Ive spent thousands on these games just to be outed by the company we all love.

Anonymous 19

Ever since S3, I’ve been dropped 3x within a 7 day span. Restarted modem/router etc.WTFp

Anonymous 18

Havent been able to login to cod on Xbox since Saturday morning either this is bull**** my buddies are all playing but I cant ive done evrything reset everything guess we just gotta wait for them to fix their ****

Anonymous 17

Have had this problem since Saturday morning, I’ve tried every troubleshooting method ever. Restarted app, restarted Xbox, power cycled Xbox, restarted router, factory reset Xbox, everything.... happens to me on all cod games not just MW... how does someone solve this problem

Anonymous 16

Was just in a game had more then 10 kills but at end game. Said had 0 kills then booted. And cannot connect. Some server maintenance bs was playing. For 2 hrs

Anonymous 15

happen to me yesturday but my mate can log into my account at his house nut cant at myn

Anonymous 14

This issue has just started For me, on ps4.

Anonymous 13

Still waiting

Anonymous 12

HOW CAN I FIX IT??

Anonymous 11

Day 7 of unavailability to online services.
Poor servers..

Anonymous 10

Haven’t been able to sign on in 2days

Jeronimus 9

On xbox when connection failed appears.
Start a offline team deathmatch.
Wait untill there is about 6 min left.
Stop the game by pressing start and cancel game.
Go back to main menu and connect to online.

Phantom 8

I ant even launch the game on PC.

DrewLive 7

Just got new COD Modern Warfare for Christmas. I'm getting "Connection Failed, unable to access online services" message. I'm using PS4. Is this still an issue for majority of users?

Anonymous 6

Well, cl*** action law suit!!!

Anonymous 5

Mine is offline on Xbox still connection failed been like this for about 2 weeks now starting to want my money back to be honest

Anonymous 4

I still can't get on xbox one connection failed issue me and my brother can't play cod together please fix

Anonymous 3

I'm still getting the "Unable to access online services" message after trying everything possible to correct the issue. I even called Sony PlayStation and they tried to help but couldn't figure it out and of course there's no good number for Activision for support...

Anonymous 2

My status is still oflline and my campaign mode is locked. Only the LAN is open

Anonymous 1

I still can't get online

Article Menu
News & Updates
New Season 2 Weapons
COD: Warzone
Warzone Game Modes
Warzone Gameplay Tips
Weapon & Loadout
Featured Weapons