Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone 2021 - Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 5

When you open bunker 06 with the red excess card there is another door inside with a key pad. You can enter a code, does anyone know this code?

Dkb0513 4

In response to Maria, to the best of my knowledge the locations labeled 8 & 9 on this website do not and have not open as of yet. A red access card or codes will not work with these locations. Further, this location is not listed as two separate bunkers on any other site that I have seen.

Dkb0513 3

You forgot a bunker. This bunker requires a red access card and as of the mid season update for season 6 the keypad at the back of the bunker can now have a code input. I came here in search of this code but you were missing the entire bunker.

Maria 2

so
2. Near The Junkyard is 60274513

Does anybody know these?

8. Northeast Of Stadium
9. Near Bunker 8

Maria 1

Why the ƒuck aren't the codes for the vaults posted here? You made an entire site and forgot the most important. Unbelievable!

Article Menu
News & Updates
New Season 2 Weapons
COD: Warzone
Warzone Game Modes
Warzone Gameplay Tips
Weapon & Loadout
Featured Weapons
Leaked & Rumored Weapons
Play Tips & Guides
Useful Information
Related Franchise