Check out this guide about the mod Dynamic Surroundings in Minecraft 2021! Know its details, how to download and install, settings, requirements, and version compatibility!!!Best Essential Mods
Dynamic Surroundings - Mod Overview
Dynamic Surroundings Customization
Dynamic Surroundings mod changes the visual and audio experience while retaining the original game mechanics. It allows you to customize it further by enabling or disabling some of the effects based on how customized you want your game to be.
Dynamic Surroundings Effects:
- Water Ripple on Rain
- Live Lava
- Waterfalls Splash
- Fireflies at Night
- Additional Sounds
Relevant Experience From Shaders
Dynamic Surroundings is a mod that somehow gives off a shader vibe as there are visual enhancements. You would not want to miss out the new sound from this mod as it adds to the game's atmosphere.Best Shader Mods
Mod Showcase Video
Video from The Aussie Gamer!!!
Updates & Compatibility
Update History & Changelogs
April 26, 2021
- Forge 2779+ OreLib-1.12.2-184.108.40.206+; Do not use the deobf version of OreLib; it's provided to developers for mod development.
- If upgrading from version 3.4.x or earlier: Delete your dsurround.cfg and let it regenerate.
- Check your mods/1.12.2 folder and ensure there are no Dynamic Surroundings files within.
- Updated embedded Mixin library to 0.8 (the latest STABLE version of Mixin as of this publish). Should fix compatibility with a other mods that rely on Mixin.
- Speculative fix for rare fog "white out".
- Speculative fix for client crash when using wrong Forge version but client is not able to give appropriate error info to user.
- Compatibility update for the latest versions of Little Tiles.
- Updated Russian Translations.
- Update Roots Compatibility.
How To Install Dynamic Surroundings
Mod Download Links
(!) Install the version required by the mod
Steps To Install
|1||Download Forge 1.16.5|
>> Forge download page
|2||Download Dynamic Surroundings on CurseForge. Select the latest version|
>> Download from CurseForge
|3||Run the Forge Java file|
*there is no need to change the install directory if you used the default directory to install Minecraft
|4||Transfer the mod .jar files to your Minecraft's mod folder|
>> Know how to access it here
|5||Run "Minecraft Launcher"|
|6||Select the Forge version that you want to play on. In this case, select "Forge 1.16.5"|
|7||Press "Play" to run Minecraft with the mods|
Does Not Requires Other Mods
You do not need to install for you to be able to run this mod. Download the required Forge version and just place it together with the Dynamic Surroundings mod inside your mod folder and you're good to go!
Other Similar Mods
Mod Similar To Dynamic Surroundings
No Tree Punching
Video from skunkmunkee!!!
|Compatible Minecraft||Minecraft Java|
No Tree Punching is a mod that adds a semblance of realism to Minecraft. It makes the early game more difficult as you need to use the proper tools to get the materials that you need. As an example, punching trees no longer drop wood and you need an axe for that.