Doing It My Way is a Hero Quest in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. This guide includes how to unlock this hero quest, key location, walkthrough strategy, rewards, and how to unlock Triton!Hero Quests List
How To Unlock Doing It My Way
Go To Colony 15 After The Event At Ishan Isle
▶Chapter 5 Walkthrough
|How to Unlock
|At Cadensia Regio's Ishan Isle, inspect the "?" and then go to Colony 15.
Triton's Hero Quest "Doing It My Way" occurs when you go to Ishan Isle in Cadensia Region after you are able to travel by ship in Chapter 5 of the story. After seeing the event on Ishan Isle, a question mark will appear on the map. The mark will appear on the map after the event on Ishan Isle. Follow that mark to reach Colony 15.
Difficulty Is Above Recommended Lv.
Although the recommended Lv. is 46, the enemies that appear along the way are in the upper Lv. 50s. It is suggested to raise your character's level to Lv 50 or higher since avoiding battles is not always possible.
Recommended Lvl. And Rewards
Doing It My Way Walkthrough
- Return to Ishan Isle and talk with Ronja.
- Defeat 4 Delit Gyaark that appears in the vicinity.
- Talk to Ronja again.
- Talk to Lhukavu at the First Pillar Remnant and get the information "Booty?" in First Pillar Remnant.
- Rest Spot to Discuss "Booty?" Discuss about.
- Collect treasures that appear around First Pillar Remnant.
- Talk to Lhukavu and give him the treasure.
- Talk to Kio on the Cascade Crossroads.
- Examine and follow the footprints that appear.
- Battle with Arcaphol Gogol (Lv. 47) at the end of the trail.
- Return to Colony 15 and fight with the Defiant Triton (Lv. 48)
- After the battle, Triton joins
Keep Tabs On Any Nearby Landmarks
In order to progress in the Quest, it is necessary to complete the events that take place on several islands. After moving by boat and liberating the Landmark, use Skip Travel to get around. Note that there is no landmark in Colony 15, but there is a resting point in the cove, which should be cleared in advance.
Choose Any Treasure
Collect treasures around the First Pillar Remnant and talk to Lhukavu, who will give you a choice of which treasure to give him. There is no reward for choosing one over the other, therefore you can choose any of them. However, the subsequent exchange will be a little different, so save it if you want to check it out.
Follow The Footprints To The Right
At the waterfall view trident, it is necessary to follow one of the two monster tracks. On the left is the poison swamp route, which is difficult to pass because you lose HP even after a short walk. Since both routes lead to the same destination, it is recommended to follow the route on the right.
Battle The Defiant Triton
Triton Joins After The Battle
|Hero Quest List
|Collectopaedia Card List
|Side Story: Mio
|Side Story: Eunie
|Side Story: Lanz
|Uniting The Seven Nopons Quest