Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX Switch - Tips & Guides
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 6

I agree I’m still beating the story and was almost destroyed ind Great Canyon by a Heracross

Anonymous 5

Vileplume is a very good support with moves like Aromatherapy and Moonlight. It also has Petal Blizzard which hits every enemy in a room.

Anonymous 4

I was also coming down to the comments to recommend giving heracross a look. it carried my team through most of the game and with moves like brutal swing, c. combat, megahorn, and false swipe it's both a monster and a recruitment machine

Anonymous 3

(3/3) Skill Link is an ability that makes all multi hit moves hit the maximum amount of times that they can, which in the case of heracross, all of them hit 5 times. This in combination with the Rapid Bulls-Eye rare quality makes Heracross far and away the best damage dealer in the game.

Anonymous 2

(2/3) Earthquake hits the entire room and is really strong when there are other flying types in the party, and false swipe increases your recruit rate, which is really beneficial when linked with a multi hit move. Heracross also gets the ability Skill Link when using an empowerment seed.

Anonymous 1

(1/3) I think Heracross should be added to the tier list and in S-Tier behind Altaria. Heacross is super easy to recruit and learns tons of multi hit moves, being fury attack, bullet seed, arm thrust, and pin missile. Heracross also learns earthquake and false swipe.

Article Menu