Read this Borderlands 3 guide to learn more about the latest news and info regarding the September 19 patch notes & hot fixes. Find out different bug fixes and balance changes to the game!
September 19 Bug Fixes
List Of Bug Fixes in Sep 19 Patch
- Yellow paint to added to Ambermire to mark a clear path for Sabotage Crew Challenge
- New-U Station in Halcyon Spaceport now has wider activation range
- New-U Station in Titan's Gate now has a wider activation range
- First Guardian during "Beneath the Meridian" now scales properly to your level
- Eridian chest by Grotto in Jakob's Estate is now visible
Bug Fixes now improve the quality of life for players. These include having a wider activation range for New-U stations so that players will have an easier way to get back into the fight if they died and respawned.
September 19 Balance Changes
List of Balance Changes in Sep 19 Patch
- Eridium Crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently
- Scaled down amount of loot drops in Mayhem Mode
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage reduced
- Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage
- Chupacabratch drops less high-tier loot
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tink in Jakob's Estate
- Removed pain sounds from Troy in Boss Fight
These balance changes have been applied to the game in order to stop players from easily getting high-tier loot. Some weapons also have reduced damage to prevent players from sticking to one-type of loadout.
What Are Hot Fixes?
Temporary Fixes To Certain Issues
Hot fixes are temporary updates stored in the game's memory during a session. Make sure that the hot fix is working by going into the in-game menu. There should be a pop-up saying "Updates are available". Choose Quit to Main Title to apply the hot fix.