Read this Borderlands 3 guide to learn more about the latest news and info regarding the October 31 hot fix patch notes. Including Vault Hunter changes and more!Check Out Latest News & Updates!
Minor QoL Changes & Progression Blocker Fix
This hotfixes' changes are mostly based on that of patching up potential bugs that may halt game progression, and minor quality-of-life fixes.
- Addressed reported collision issues in various maps
- Raised the Eridian chest out of the dirt near The Terradome
- Made a modification to prevent certain players from escaping out of the Slaughter Shaft
- Addressed a potential progression blocker for "Footsteps of Giants" mission when fast traveling to a vehicle
- Removed an incorrect text description for the Legendary Sniper Rifle Stalker (No Stat changes made)
- Addressed a potential progression blocker during the "On the Blood Path" mission
- Addressed a reported concern that Emperor Spiderants were causing the screen to shake infinitely
- Addressed a reported concern where Rachael the Anointed's beam attack was not properly visible on all settings
- Addressed a reported concern that Troy was not spawning with his pistol
- Fixed a typo on mission text for "Blood Harvest: The Rebloodening"
Tediore E-Tech Shotgun Buffed
The unique alien E-Tech variant of the Tediore shotguns have been confirmed that the stats were set to a wrong amount, and has been buffed by +50% damage across the board.
- Tediore E-Tech Shotgun Damage increased by 50%
Bloody Harvest & Anniversary Event Update
More Haunted Enemies Only During Halloween!
The haunted enemies roaming during the Bloody Harvest event received a substantial spawn rate buff, only during October 31st, the night of Halloween. Use this chance to get hold of the Haunted loots before they go away!Check Out More on Bloody Harvest Here!
Anniversary Event Anointed Loot Drop Rate Increased
As the end of the anniversary event nears, the Anointed Loot drop will get even more of a boost to help you gear up for the upcoming adventure!Check Out the Best Farming Location
Marking Gears Favorite / Trash on PS4 To Be Fixed
As of the previous update, certain players on PS4 had an issue where they were not able to mark their gears with favorite or trash marks.This issue has been addressed and will be fixed in the next patch
Option to Turn Off Guardian Rank
The player's request to add an option to turn off Guardian Rank has been addressed. Gearbox will be looking into this matter and how it can be achieved, more info will follow in the upcoming announcements.