Read Season 1 version 1.10 Patch Notes & Changes today, January 14 (1/14) 2021 in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War COD Cold War! Includes patch size, bug fixes, events, nerfs & buffs!
Table of Content
January 14 Update Today - Patch Notes Overview
Mid Season Update Is Now Live
January 14 has arrived and with it are new maps, new game modes, a new weapon, and the much-awaited Zombies Mode update. A new playlist has also arrived to mix things up.Check Out The Mid Season 1 Update Summary Here!
Enjoy Zombies Free Week
Together with the new update and 2XP events is the opening of the Zombies Game Mode. For 1 week, players from any platform can enjoy Zombies mode with friends for free. Progression is carried over for players that decide to buy the base game.Check Out The Free Zombies Week Here!
New Weapon: Wakizashi
Double Weapon XP
|Start Date & Time||January 15, 10AM PT|
|End Date & Time||January 19, 10AM PT|
Alongside the new content is double weapon XP event. Players looking to unlock more attachments for their weapons can take advantage of this global bonus!Check Out Double XP Events Here!
January 14 Update Today - Weapon Buffs & Nerfs
Warzone Only Weapon Nerfs
January 14 Patch - Cold War Changes
- Wakizashi - Now available via in-game challenge and as a Weapon Blueprint in the Store.
New 40-player Multiplayer map set in an experimental Soviet health retreat in the Ural Plains.Check Out The Sanatorium Map Guide Here!
Two teams fight for control of a nuclear briefcase, each gaining points when carrying the briefcase. The first team to reach the score limit by controlling the briefcase will trigger the nuke sequence to win.Check Out Drop Kick Mode Here!
New watercraft available for use in Sanatorium.
January 14 Patch - Zombies Mode Changes
New Game Mode
- Eliminate zombies to reset the Cranked Timer and keep yourself alive. Fail to eliminate a zombie before your timer reaches 0, and you’ll explode!
- The Cranked Timer gets shorter and shorter as the game progresses. Keep an eye out for the Cranked Timer power-up, which temporarily freezes the Cranked Timer for all players on the team.
- The game ends when all players are dead.
New Featured Playlists
- General stability improvements.
Previous Patch Notes & Changes
Pre Mid-Season Update Patch
The update 1.10 that hit today is for preparation for the upcoming mid-season update coming on January 14, Thursday. Expect new maps, new game modes, new weapons, and more once the mid season update lands!Check Out The Mid-Season Update Summary Here!See Past Patch Notes Here!
January 12 Update - Weapon Buffs & Nerfs
No weapon nerfs or buffs were implemented in this update.
January 12 Update - Cold War Multiplayer Changes
- General stability improvements specific to PlayStation 5.
January 12 Update - Zombies Mode
- Various stability fixes.
- Closed an exploit that permitted duplication of the player’s weapon.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Various stability fixes.