Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) : Walkthrough & Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 11

LMAO Dark Riku as the easiest? The one that can spam his DM and just fills the arena with tons of bull****? Vanitas, Xigbar and YX are hands down the easiest, with Larxene and Terranort coming after. Dark Riku is with Luxord in the most bull**** poorly designed of the group.

Anonymous 10

I didnt realize i can lvl up to fight them until the last two.. I really just beat all 11 as lvl 59

Anonymous 9

Xigbar honestly deserves a 2 star if not a 1 he is quite easy. Xemnas is the only 1 I beat without a kupo coin.

Anonymous 8

Riku as the easiest? Please beat these bosses on critical with some pro codes, and redo the ranking.

The easiest is definitely young Xehanort.

Anonymous 7

Dark Riku as the easiest is fine since he is one of the easier ones but Young Xehanort as only 3 star ! He is brutally hard ! As is Terranort really.

Anonymous 6

Whoever put Dark Riku as the easiest is insane. On Crirical and Pro Code runs, he is a pain.

Anonymous 5

I'm doing this on level 59 critical

Anonymous 4

I started this at level 65 not knowing how hard it was. Fought Larxene won first try.

Anonymous 3

This is probably the worst laid out guide I've ever seen I cant tell what is a link to something else or part of the guide. A for effort tho

Anonymous 1

Bull**** Lardner is **** try her first

Article Menu
ReMind DLC Guide
Story Walkthrough
Boss Fight Guide
Secret Boss
New Features
DLC Keyblades
Kingdom Hearts 3 Guide
Story Walkthrough
Walkthrough Per World