Find out everything to know about the 10.00 Patch Notes of patch update or content update here! This includes details on v10.00, the Season 10 Battle Pass rewards, & more!!
10.00 Content Update - Overview
First Update of Season X
|Release||August 6, 2019, 12AM UTC|
As the first update of the season, 10.00 Content Update is expected to fine tune the features introduced in Season 10. As an added bonus, it will also add a new Sniper Rifle!
Time Conversion Table
|PT||August 6, 2019, 5AM|
|ET||August 6, 2019, 8AM|
|CEST||August 6, 2019, 2PM|
|AET||August 6, 2019, 10PM|
Official 10.00 Content Update Announcement
The 10.00 Content Update arrives tomorrow, August 6 at 8 AM ET.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 5, 2019
Scope out the Patch Notes when they're available. No downtime required.
New Weapon: Automatic Sniper Rifle
According to the Fortnite's News Page, the Automatic Sniper Rifle is a long-range full-auto sniper rifle, a stark difference from the available single-shot Sniper Rifles in the game.Check Out the Automatic Sniper Rifle Here
New Area: Tilted Town
Neo Tilted is Now a Western Town
Tilted Town has reverted back to its state during the wild west! Special rules have been set in place in this town. Get to know them before venturing into the town.
No Building, No Breaking Structures
The rules are simple. No building, no breaking down the structures in the town. You'll have to fight against your enemies the old-fashioned way with weapons and your aiming skills.
Weapons that Only Spawn in Tilted Town
|Double Barrel Shotgun||228||120||2|
|Double Barrel Shotgun||216.6||114||2|
10.00 Patch Notes - Overview
|Release Date||August 1, 2019, 4AM ET|
With the end of a season, another one starts! With a theme of "Out of Time", Season 10 brings together key elements of the previous seasons to create an exciting new era for the game!
Official Season X (10) Downtime Announcement
The time grows near.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) July 31, 2019
Downtime for our next season begins tomorrow, August 1 at 4 AM ET (0800 UTC).
Season X (10) Theme: Out of Time
You're Out of Time in the New Season
The Zero Point has exploded, creating a time anomaly within the island! From Dusty Depot coming back to old skins being revamped, the past and the future has merged in this season!
Season 10 Announcement Trailer
Season 10 Battle Pass
Following the theme of the season, the Season 10 Battle Pass brings back old skins in a way you have never seen them before! It also includes new gliders, pickaxes, wraps, and other cosmetic items for you to collect!Check Out the Season 10 Battle Pass Rewards Here
New Battle Pass Feature: Missions
Battle Pass uses will receive additional objectives to do with the new feature: MIssions! Complete them to get your hands on XP, Battle Stars, and exclusive cosmetic items.
New Vehicle: B.R.U.T.E.
Stomp and gun down any opponent who dares stand before you with the new vehicle: the B.R.U.T.E. The vehicle can be operated by up to people together so grab a friend to operate this awesome Mecha.Check Out the B.R.U.T.E. Vehicle Here
Driver Controls Movement
The B.R.U.T.E.'s driver will have full control of the mecha's movement. They'll be able to dash, super jump, and stomp down on structures and enemies at will.
Passenger Controls Weapons
The passenger on the other hand will take control of the mecha's short-range and long-range weapons. Each B.R.U.T.E. comes with a shotgun and missile launcher that the passenger can use.
Overshield Gives Brief Personal Shield
You can keep yourself safe from enemy fire by deploying a personal shield around you. This consumes 200 materials and will last for 5 seconds.
Season X (10) Map Changes
Dusty Depot is Back
Dusty Depot has been returned to its old self, but with an added bonus of the meteor stuck right above it! There are seems to be something else going on in the area as it's surrounded by a clear circle in the mini map.
Loot Lake's Exposed Zero Point
The Zero Point continues to hover above Loot Lake even though it has exploded in the story trailer. Other than that, nothing else has changed in the area.
Red Markings Surround the Monster's Skeleton
Red markings have appeared around the Monster's skeleton in the Mini Map. We're not sure yet what that means, but it seems foreboding.
Large Slip Stream has been Removed
The Large Slip Stream that goes around the middle of the map has been removed. The only Slip Streams left are the ones in Mega Mall and Neo Tilted.
No More Sky Platforms
The Sky Platforms have also been removed from the map. All 7 cannot be found in the Mini Map anymore.
Weapon & Item Changes
Vaulted Weapons & Items
|Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||79.2||78||10|
|Tactical Assault Rifle||168||24||30|
|Air Strike||N/A||75 (1 missile)||N/A|
Weapons & Items
- Fixed the Heavy Shotgun not piercing through water in modes where it is available.
- All Campfires now heal vehicles.
- The Storm Scout Sniper Rifle no longer has perfect hip-fire accuracy after aiming down sights.
- Boogie Bombs and Grenades no longer pass through vehicles.
- Fixed an issue involving players getting stuck under a ramp as it’s placed.
- Improved level streaming performance for all platforms by optimizing the way assets are preloaded. This reduces cases in which players land on buildings with a low level of detail, particularly on Switch and Xbox One.
Art + Animation
- The Ride the Pony Emote is now a traversal Emote.
- Players who earned the Ride the Pony Emote from the Season 2 Battle Pass have been given a new, additional traversal Emote: Pony Up!
- Added new bullet impact sounds.
- Increased the volume of distant gunfire and Gliders.
- Increased Chest volume and audio range by 10%.
- Ambient sound no longer cuts out when players walk between biomes.
- Pressing the Main Menu button on controllers now defaults focus to the Main Menu (right side of the screen).
- The loading content message will no longer be stuck at 0% when players are matchmaking.
- Fixed a Lobby camera issue when returning from a replay.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the selection of different players in the Lobby after switching from different game modes.
- Selecting Leave Match no longer prevents a player in your party sitting out in the Lobby from entering matchmaking.
- A new camera mode, Battle Map, has been added to server replays. This camera mode shows:
- A path of where the followed player has been during the match.
- The locations of the eliminations the followed player has done during the match.
- Auto-fire system improvements
- Added a new setting: Tap to Search/Interact for Controllers.
- Added a message for devices on Android that have the Sensor Pressure settings (S8, S8+, S9, S9+, and Note 9) to inform players about the settings being active.
- Players would unintentionally return to the Home screen due to this setting being active.
- We’ve increased the size of buttons and icons in the following areas:
- "First team to reach the elimination goal wins!" message won’t remain throughout the whole match in Team Rumble.
- Exiting a vehicle won’t reload the player’s weapon.
- The button for skipping cutscenes is now visible on Android.
- Vertical black lines aren’t displayed on the Challenges page.
- The Settings Menu will properly display when language is set to Spanish.
- The text on the menu buttons in the Settings Menu is aligned.
- Quick Heal button won’t appear when falling or after opening the map.
- Scaling the Quick Heal button in the HUD Layout Tool won’t cause the icon to change to the item's icon in the inventory.
- Quick Heal button won’t disappear from the HUD Layout tool when another button is modified.
- Players are able to open doors or Chests while using the ADS button.
- Build mode button will correctly change to the Weapon mode button when pressing it on Android.
- Added header on multiple widgets in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Graphical improvement of CloudBreaker outfit.
- Graphical improvement of the blue variant of the Sea Wolf outfit.
- Freefall icon will be displayed when falling to the map.
- ADS button won’t be displayed when driving a vehicle that you entered while holding a gun.
- When updating the Banner Trooper outfit, players won’t disappear in the Locker, and the proper Banner will be displayed.
- Edit button will be displayed when using passenger seat.
- Screen won’t turn black when looking inside of a body of water.
- Jump button won’t remain greyed out after players press it.
- Audio improvements.
- Fixed the occasional static sounds on Android.
- Tapping with interactable items in Edit mode will no longer cause the camera to lock.
- Player won’t be able to edit through structures.
- Ex: Looking at your wall and being able to edit another structure (floor, ramp, roof).
- Fixed an unopenable Chest near Polar Peak.