Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 184

Picked up mox from Judy but it doesn't show in inventory only in crafting tab.

BushGHOST201 183

ghost town/return to rogue with 15000€$
when i return to rogue while having the 15k the conversation don't start with rogue nothing happen and im stuck in this story i tried to do other missions but no success

N50 182

On the gig up or down, it got glitched somewhere along the line of me playing despite never getting close to this gig, and won't become discovers for me and I can't complete it, I'm in the area, at the door. Yet I still get no call or mission found messages of any sorts, it just says undiscovered.

Anonymous 181

On the gig going up or going down for padre, you have to pick up an item but it’s not there where it says it is.

Anonymous 180

I have next gen Xbox since the patch I can’t upgrade legendary/iconic weapons I wanted to upgrade amnesty and it blocked me from upgrading even tho I had all the components, I checked the other legendary/iconic and realized none of them can upgrade anymore all of them are blocked.

Slance66 179

I can’t pick up any quest items. Examples, police evidence after a NCPD mission and Kerry’s Guitar. Its always where there is a box that flashes when scanned, but I never get a prompt to open it. Have tried reboots and saves.

j 178

fairly early on during combat training when finishing a part and going back to the combat hub it somehow sticks on my forward motion and my character keeps moving forward automatically

Anonymous 177

Im in quest Nocturne OP55 N1, Game is broke Hanako Arasaka doesnt call me, im stuck before elevator, I cant do anything. No saves before that. Anyone having this issue in Patch 1.5.?

Anonymous 176

Fast Travel didn't unlock after completing The Ride. I tried opening my Map from a vehicle after finishing a job ( obscure fix) and that didn't work.

Ripvanwinkleman 175

Can choose any dialogue options, can’t auto save, can’t quick save, can’t answer or use cellphone, can’t purchase anything. Cant begins any missions. Cant progress in game.

Anonymous 174

Nomad ripperdoc Camp doesnt spawn, ripperdoc and fast travel icons dont appear and cant be interacted with

grayhank 173

when i start a new game ALL dialogue options/interactions (opening doors, getting in cars etc)
are completely invisible.
i can still progress through conversations but i have no way of knowing which option im picking.
this only seems to happen when i start a new game, my other saves dont do it.

Anonymous 172

These boots were made for walkin’ - Vehicle not spawning in junkyard but objectives appear. Similarly, the murk man vehicle doesn’t spawn no matter what tricks I try.

Mr Blue Eyes 171

Gig: Going up or down. The toolbox with the scandium rods just won't open, I've tried everything, different angles, killing or letting Gallo live, jumped time forward 24h but nothing changes. It remains closed. There's no "Open F" popping up or anything.

Mayou 170

The car spawns under the grate in Gig: Olive Branch. Charged weapons don't work to coax it out, and it's the last Westbrook gig I have left to finish. Anybody figured out how to fix this without completely starting over?

Anonymous 169

In my inventory my shoes and bottoms keep glitching so I can’t see the items in their own boxes when I open up the categories:(

Anonymous 168

When I attach extra damage mods to my guns, the DPS doesn't change at all.

Anonymous 167

Doing the GIG: THE LORD GIVETH AND TAKETH AWAY
You need to find the SUV but there is no SUV.
I tried loading prior mission and doing it from the beginning but there was still no SUV in the garage. And with all the stuff there really is only 1 spot where it should be but it’s empty.

Knight of Sask 166

With a little help from my friend's side job - the Mission marker won't lock on the train yard so I can wait for the Nomads. Unable to go back and redo it. On the map, the marker floats around and doesn't lockdown. So I can't access the mission and continue the storyline.

Anonymous 165

Backpacker mod will also say 0 and give no bonus or turn into a common if attached to armor and then put in any stash

Anonymous 164

Backpacker mod bugged and will show 0 or turn into common backpacker mod if put in any stash. Same happens during "for whom the bell tolls" after you talk to alt and return to reality

Anonymous 163

My character doesn’t turn. When playing it’s just stuck facing forward. Can’t turn around to shoot opponents or grab items.

I'm Graham 162

Please help me fix my bug problem with cyberpunk 2077 ps4

Anonymous 161

For fixing the 3rd person mode for cars, simply press the change camera ****on and open up your radio and wait a couple seconds. It usually works faster than waiting 3 minutes driving to change over. I do it on my ps4 pro all the time.

Anonymous 160

Only pain side quest glitch on xbox one: once you start fighting police there is severe lag and you can't get the police health bar down to zero.

Anonymous 159

The first game ruining glitch I’ve come across is most of my perks have stopped working even though they still show that they have been chosen and are active.

Anonymous 158

Had the Wakako's Driver car from the Getting Warmer... gig stuck in the road right where it blocks the surveillance van chase from the Dream On gig, breaking that chase. Can't blow it up or jack it.

Anonymous 157

I am able to hack devices and it tells me I did it successfully, but when I press back it doesn't complete the action. I am not able to complete a hacking mission.

Valryx777 156

Solution for dissembling iconic gear :(SPOILER)
In the gig "I fought the law" u can meet a guy selling BDs After paying him u (can) get your stuff back.
Pick up your items and the icon disappears on that gear doesn't work with Johnny's items. it solved the problem with the "Crash" revolver for me

Anonymous 155

badlands NCPD reported crime, comrade red, looted stash but quest never finished

Anonymous 154

When talking with Mitch (We gotta live together) he is in the Bas. Tent and when I speak with him (ootional quest) I teleport across the encampment and sit in a chair which I cannot leave.

Anonymous 153

I try to put up an iconic weapon on the stash wall but it doesn’t show up

Anonymous 152

When i lvl up i dont get the attribute point

Anonymous 151

GIG: on the tight leash bug out I cant complete the quest

Anonymous 150

I died in a mission just as I got to a checkpoint and now it is literally respawn die respawn die, no matter what I try it's just not working for me

Anonymous 149

I've been stuck in a phone conversation with Mitch for the past few hrs. I've tried everything. Because of it I can't interact with anything else, I can't make or receive phone calls and I can't use my jumping ability.

Anonymous 148

In the gig life's work, the car spawns in a space underground instead of it's normal area. I cannot complete the mission cause I cant even enter the car.

Anonymous 147

In the forward to death Mission, I can't enter the Basilisk, cos it's literally upside down and no loading fixes this.

Anonymous 146

Anytime I enter combat with my main V (lvl. 45) now, combat is impossible glitchy and no one will actually die. I've tried reloading back to even lever 35 and nothing. Different characters work fine, tho

Anonymous 145

highway man cant access door i put code. and want let me get scret firee bike

AngrySea 144

Red Screen glitch on PC. It occurred in the mall sneaking level after the boss in there snuck up and attacked.

Anonymous 143

RAM regeneration can stuck from time to time just in the middle of combat.

Anonymous 142

In the mission down on the street, I walk into wakakos parlor with takemura and there is no dialogue from wokaka, so I have to load the game again to get out of the room. I cannot continue the main mission.

Anonymous 141

Stuck in Aaron's apartment during Scrolls before swine

Anonymous 140

Xbox one frequent problem can't change clothes. Usually fixes eventually. End of the heist prior to going up to see dex can't swap equipped weapons, can't remove militech suit swap clothes.

Larso1978 139

the mission "Pisces" have a bug,the icone dosen't spawn on the map & i cant join the judy & the others,i know the locotion is at megabuilbing h8

Anonymous 138

The information main quest, can't get the bouncers outside the bar to talk to me. Can't move on in quest.

Anonymous 137

I cannot complete the Blistering Love side job. I started it once when it first showed up but it wouldn’t let me speak to rogue, i will wait until evening but there’s no prompt to talk to rogue so her and the bouncer just sit there silently. I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled

Aiforix 136

3 gigs from Dino Dinovich are still active after completing them. No reward/cred given. (Guinea Pigs, inconvenient killer and Councilwoman Cole)

Anonymous 135

I can’t open my inventory menu on PS5. A message pops up saying “you can’t do that right now”. It only lets me use my pistol and fists.

Anonymous 134

Breaking news quest unable to collect reward from vendor upon completion happened upon the same glitch earlier ... can’t remember the mission

Anonymous 133

Unable to continue the game due to a bug or glitch. Once I completed playing for time, I didn’t receive any new main quest/mission objectives. It would be a problem if I hadn’t of progressed another 3 hours

Anonymous 132

my guns show up in my upgrade crafting menu but my katana doesn't and even if I unequip the gear I am wearing, it wont show up in my upgrade crafting menu either.

Anonymous 131

Side Quest: Killing in the Name Of. Arriving at the trailer location there are no mobs/no fight and the item - a small bag located next to the blue chair is not available. Mission is unable to be completed.

Anonymous 121 130

I have solved the issue with the tracker under the ground.
Use a tech rifle and shoot the fucker. Fails the quest but completes the mission in order to get "the jungle" if anyone else has had this issue.

Anonymous 129

Stashed items in the older Aldecaldos camp can no longer be found after they moved camp upon finishing the quest 'Queen of the highway'

Anonymous 128

Backs against the wall gig won't trigger for me.No call from Regina even when I'm standing in the building of the gig

Anonymous 127

Vehicles wont move in certain mission zones. They stutter like they are stuck.

Lotus 126

Forward to Death quest:
Can not enter the Panzer, the panzer isn't on screen. I tried to reload my save and the same thing happened. This is on PC via Steam.

Cybeladel603 125

Ps4. Delamain quest. His face is glitched on my screen like if I was on the phone with him. It wont come off or let me use my phone at all.

Anonymous 124

X-Box 1X, post 1.06 patch:

1) Gig “Life’s work” cannot be completed- vehicle is clipped into floor of garage and inaccessible

2) no upgrade blueprints for Lizzie

Anonymous 123

X-Box 1X, post 1.06 patch:

Completed Judy’s storyline and romanced her. Legendary/iconic weapon ‘The Mox’ DOES NOT APPEAR in Judy’s apartment, regardless of re-load.

Anonymous 122

In the Main Quest "Transmission"
I'm asked to call Maman Brigitte but she refuses to answer my phone

Anonymous 121

Can't complete Breaking News gig as the vehicle is under the graphics. It's a simple job too, but impossible to complete. Just need to put a tracker on it and walk 50m out to complete the quest....

Anonymous 120

Radio and music volume is the same. Reducing the music volume in the settings also reduces the volume of the radio when driving.

Anonymous 119

Yinglong was acquired, but the weapon did not show up in the inventory. It only showed up in crafts.

Anonymous 118

Johnny Silverhand starts to spam this phrase. Only reloading of much earlier save helps.

Anonymous 117

Lack of empathy, doesnt spawn in when i arrive i dont get a phone call so the gig wont start

Anonymous 116

1. at the end of I WALK THE LINE you can get in the car if you do the game crashes if you don't it crashes once you arrive at the building
2. at the end of DREAM ON when you have jack into the car the game crashes
3. BEAT THE BRAT Fred wont call he just says do other things

Andre 115

Already did the Gig Dirty Biz but It not completed, I only need to finish this Gig to complete all side quests. I chose to track inside the journal but it doesn't work. [Sad completionist noises]

Anonymous 114

“Welcome to America, Comrade” gig is glitched. It has remained in my journal and hasn’t been marked as completed since finishing the gig. It is stopping me from receiving the “It’s Elementary” achievement

Anonymous 113

Didn’t see this one listed yet

Disasterpiece mission
Located Evelyn but game won’t register that she has been found/will not interact with her. Also unable to make calls out, or leave area due to elevator being disabled and the door used to enter the area will not open)

Josh 112

I cant change any settings. If I change something, I get locked in the settings screen until I change it back to default. I play inverted, so the game is literally unplayable. This is ridiculous and the developers should be ashamed.

Anonymous 111

Quickhacking anamnesis perk doesn't seem to work. On third level available RAM is supposed not to drop below 4 but it drops actually.

Anonymous 110

On PC, the only way to get past the 2nd load screen on initial load where you need to hit the enter key, is to temporarily plug in a USB controller and hit the 'start' ****on.

Anonymous 109

Sinnerman mission bug.

Get in the car with Joshua and explore all convoys. He needs to prepare so I skip the ride and it never loads it gets stuck every time

Anonymous 108

Fast traveled and now can't use guns or double jump. Like at all. Nor can I climb up ledges.

Anonymous 107

On "The Hunt" mission after getting out of the bed to follow River to their car, my friend couldn't move.

Anonymous 106

Glitches out when getting off motorcycles or out of vehicles. Gotta get back on and then back off to stop it. Noticed different views while driving make it do the same. And good ole delamains missions aren’t working doesn’t acknowledge I’m at his taxis.

Anonymous 105

Some item descriptions are suddenly missing in the inventory menu or in shops. I'm on patch 1.06.

Anonymous 104

Can not collect rewards from drop point for gig: Freedom of the press. it is still in the list . it is still on the map. Drop box has only "Sell" option.

Anonymous 103

Location for search and destroy is not showing up for the knock on door step of the quest. Can’t go there? I’m on current version 1.06

Anonymous 102

Never got the call from the guy in burning desire quest and now I cannot complete it or get into the ripperdoc to claim my reward and complete the gig

Lufe 101

Cyberwear arms: impossible to upgrade, sell, dismantle or buy a better one. Needs urgent fix.

When you get a low level arms cyberwear, let's say a legendary monowire.. You are stuck with it.

Anonymous 100

Ever since the 1.06 update, I have been unable to end two gigs, "The Frolics of Councilwoman Cole" and "Hot Merchandise". Additionally the car and body for "Big in Japan" never loaded in, giving me one more quest that I am unable to complete. I really wish I just filed for my refund

Anonymous 99

Ever since downloading the latest patch, my game has glitched whenever loading a save. I’ve reloaded different saves and even restarted the console. Nothing is fixing it.

Anonymous 98

While fighting oda I am completely invisible and so is he and have tried reloading and closing game but still no change

Anonymous 97

Gig: No Fixer
Delivered car and person, but the door to the fixers room wont open no matter what-- even w the NPC following me around

Szabi 96

During the Ghost Town main mission, when I have to Scan 3 items in the area, I scan all the yellow objects but nothing happens. I can see a scan sign with a clock in the car trunk but that's all. I can't continue my story because of this bug. Do you have any sollution for this?

Anonymous 95

In the Going away mission, flavio is stuck under the map, there has been two glitch fix updates since this happened and it hasn't fixed it. Its stopping me from 100%completion. Any ideas? I've tried driving away and coming back, doing other missions etc, triggering cut scenes and nothing will work

Anonymous 94

Can’t progress any further in any delamain quests, the patrolling cars will not acknowledge that I’m following them.

Anonymous 93

Hitting the corner of certain objects will instantly kill the player. I swear the physics in this game are broken lol.

Anonymous 92

Crit and damage mods do not stack. I'm using legendary crit 15% and damage 30%, but you can clearly see in the stats page only the first benefits you.

Anonymous 91

same im on Sighting on Deaf ears but it tells me to search the area for information

Sneebee 90

I can't finish the Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears quest. I killed the psycho and looted everything but it still tells me to "Find the cyberpsycho".

Anonymous 89

The calls from the fixer El Capitan to start and end quests are blank. No voice, no captions, it just hangs up after a while. Quests still update though.

Anonymous 88

No file to go back to after completing main quest. Unable to continue playing the game.

Anonymous 87

Can't complete Inconvenient Killer because I killed the target on the dance floor, and it won't let me pick up the body. The only option is to dance.

Anonymous 86

I can't enter Basilisk tank after clearing enemy reinforcements in Forward Death mission

Anonymous 85

Buy where I can't upgrade Johnnys gun I upgrade but no increase in dp then it dissappear from upgrading

Anonymous 84

I now have a bug where i can't dismantle any item at all. Yesterday no problems, today it suddenly wont work anymore. Droping items did nit help, eating did not help. And this is for all items, of all kinds of "level" (white common to legendarys)

Anonymous 83

Found a bug about some iconic items, Johnnys clothes for example. Can be crafted for better version but the weaker one remains in the inventory also. Problem is it takes space and weight. Same with some weapons also.

TheShadow 82

Bug while dismantling the standard "F-GX" Grenade, while equipped, doesn't remove the items but rewards the exp.

Texus 81

I have a bug on the side quests War Pigs and Second Conflict. I have to talk with certain people, but they just aren't there. I can't continue the missions and i'm completely stuck on this one. Very frustrating.

Anonymous 80

Pisces- I can’t open the door for the meeting. I have tried restarting from a save prior to entering the area and it still doesn’t fix

White ninja 79

Everytime i finish the main story mission it dont take me back to night city it takes me to the main menu of the game

Anonymous 78

I am having a strange bug occur where my perk points reset and all perks are unpurchased. Still haven't figured out what triggers it to happen. Seems to be when i level up, but must do more testing.

Anonymous 77

Literally very last scene afternoon story is completed you are crossing the border with panam but once you do the game couldn’t tell the difference from the usual out of bounds zone and the one for this one scene so it killed me every single time not allowing me to complete the game.

Anonymous 76

Main job in map tann pelen. Mr. Hands is not calling me and I cannot move to the next mission. Im stuck for about a week now playing side missions. Please help me.

Anonymous 75

Main job: the pick up can't meet up with Jackie

Anonymous 74

Gig: Going Away Party, the man you need to rescue, Flavio, never stopped following me even after I completed the gig. After completing the gig, I have completed most of the main quest, most of the other gigs, etc. but nothing makes a difference he just keeps following me.

Anonymous 73

trevor's last ride. trevor's body does not spawn in the ice bath tub. reloaded, killed all enemies, restarted quest. no luck

Anonymous 72

Thievery gig near pinewood up the stairs to find William hare. Quest never properly initiated. Didn't know, so killed William hare, took the drugs. Quest now un-completable even after several returns. Never got the quest launch call. Yellow suitcase just taunts me from the centre of the room.

SmitDOG 71

All Epistrophy: delamain quests in can’t answer call and can’t progress any further

SmitDOG 71

All Epistrophy: delamain quests in can’t answer call and can’t progress any further

Kirkby t 70

Highwayman quest bugged will not allow me I put code into the garage to claim the bike. No save before this so need a fix can't go back to previous saves.

Anonymous 69

Bioconductor does not lower the cooldown off berserk and the mods in it do not lower the cooldown. And I don’t believe the duration matches the 5 seconds it has listed either. Definitely just take a big look at the whole berserk thing

Anonymous 68

If you kill enemy netrunner while he is trying to locate you, the upload progress bar remains on the screen forever.

ominix 67

These perks do not work for the quickhack contagion:
-Rattlesnake
-Neurotoxin
-Toxicology
-Hasten The Inevitable

Contagion states that it applies Poison, which should be effected by perks that effect poison. Either these perks have incorrect/incomplete descriptions, or they are bugged.

Obink 66

Hii I have bug can’t complete quest this is so bad . Can you guys help to fix this mission : Reported crime Needle in a haystack can’t complete and happy together won’t talk to Barry pls help fix this mission need 100%completion for the platinum trophy

Anonymous 65

I can't scan mitch in life during wartime, making the mission unfinishable

Anonymous 64

Can't finish up a suspected organized crime activity in Westbrook because there is this blank shard and I guess it's required.

Anonymous 63

Having trouble with delamain side mission in coastview, rancho, and glen. I find them and nothing happens. Help!!

Anonymous 62

PS4/ps5 issue with super hero landing not causing damage, have used memory wipe and did not invest in hidden dragon again as some people have said that’s the issue, still not working big persists

Anonymous 61

For the side mission “second conflict” Dum Dum never spawns. On PS4. This causes the mission to break. The first line of dialogue triggers but I cannot continue :( no traditional fix seems to work

Fluxie 60

Meant to add, the Family Heirloom big is on PS4.

Fluxie 59

Can't get Rogue to call to trigger Family Heirloom side job Tried calling her she has no jobs for me and spawns next to you glitched out.skipped time and gone to other areas to no avail. I can pick up all quest items, car and bootleg and take them to the NPC but can't interact as quest never starts

Acheritt 58

On PC :The camera is stuck in front after returning in the Panam car view (after shooting the 3 drones with the turret in the "Life during Warfare" quest). I can't move it even after getting out of the car.
It already appeared during Lightning Brakes quest just before this one.

Anonymous 57

Can’t Equip my weapon I press the ****on but nothing ever happens.

Anonymous 56

In the Ending with Panam when i'm in aldecados base i can't return with basilisk to base i hit invisible wall.

Anonymous 55

At some points, dakota smith calls with her sub missions, but she does not say anything, so i cant continue the game,
Game does not save, cant hack, cant continue the conversation.

Anonymous 54

i found a legendary clothing and put it on but the leggings seems to not fit correctly with my character.

Anonymous 53

Every time i do a gig it doesn't give me the rewards or level, instead i need to finish another one to get the previous reward.

Kreisz Mate 52

Thanks to a bug, it doesn’t let go of the main storyline at the start of the third act. The mission does not appear

Anonymous 51

Have a glitch after completing the mission search and destroy and cannot proceed in the main quest line. No new main mission pops up.

Phyrexia 50

have a glitch in the mission Gig: Guinea pigs. finished the mission but it wont give me the rewards, says the mission is still active but when I select it, it disappears.

Anonymous 49

I cannot get into C***is Ryder's office to collect the mod. The door will not open, even when I've reset the game. I'm not sure what bug is causing that.

ShogunCai 48

Upgraded "Crash" (River's revolver) to legendary and I noticed I could craft more than one so I made another one to see if it's legit. Thing is, I can't sell, dis***emble, or drop them and it's taking up my precious inventory weight. Haven't found a fix yet. Hoping someone can.

PS4 bug 47

There is a bug on PS4 that won’t let you switch camera view while in the vehicle , also , some items cannot be picked up for some reason

Anonymous 46

Door to downstairs in chapel is closed, ai walks thru while you are stuck.

Jed 45

Skippy hologram did not appear when I picked it up. Did I miss anything?

Anonymous 44

The skippy gun isint counting my kills and is stuck on pacifist

Anonymous 43

On Xbox for some reason I can’t deal damage or be killed I’m stuck on an objective saying take out so many enemies I’ve reset my save gone back to the title screen and closed the app out. Any fixes?

Anonymous 42

Im on Xbox and On the mission "Down on the street" and "the gig" I cant talk to wakako at all, shes either standing silently without the prompt to talk or she sits on her phone, im very worried because down on the street is a story mission and I dont think ill be able to beat the game because of it

Breach Protocol 41

My skill progression on Breach Protocol is stuck on 100%, cannot seem to get past it. I have a feeling it happened after i downed Ellis Cyberpsycho and got a skillcard

RWIlliams 40

Not sure if this is a bug or not.

In the "Riot" club/bar, I can't get out. I entered while just exploring, not due to any quest. But now the front door says I need authorization to leave, and I can't find any other door that's open, and no one says anything that would be helpful.

Anonymous 39

For some reason it gave me a lot of replicas to Johnny’s gun and it won’t let me drop, sell, or dismantle it. Taking up an annoying amount of inventory space

Anonymous 38

On the gig “Getting Warmer” Wakako won’t call to actually start it. I can enter the building but can’t progress with the mission itself

Anonymous 37

I started the side quest “Sinnerman.” And from that point on characters in the game stopped speaking. Johnny no longer talks, Panam doesn’t talk, other characters are the same. I’m 25 hours into the game and this is just happening now. Tried reloading in and it seems to be getting worse.

Anonymous 36

I’ve had one that started recently I have high damage weapons and good armor so I know it’s a bug where I barely do damage to enemies and they kill me in two hits ****s really annoying especially cuz I’m usually ignoring bugs left and right enjoying the game but this just isn’t okay

Anonymous 35

I go to craft items like the health regens and such and I can crafter a couple but when I go to my inventory it says I only have one like I only crafted one. But I used the resources and held the ****on long enough.

Anonymous 34

EDIT on "Chippin in" bug where rogue won't call, idk if it matters to the devs or not, but when I look at "tapeworm" under my completed, unlike the others it has no description

Anonymous 33

I have the same issue with "chippin in" I am trying every work around I know, can't get rogue to call. I did however, call her and get her to glitch and appear in front of me sitting in the middle of the street as if she were on her couch lol. But really wanted to kill smasher, im waiting here

Anonymous 32

Rogue won’t call me after waiting a day for ‘Chippin In’. Literally can’t do anything about it and can’t re save as it’s been hours since

Anonymous 31

During Lightning Breaks quest, after destroying the drones I lose all aim control. I can still move Forward, Backward, Strafe Left, and Strafe Right, but cannot change where I am looking. No response to any mouse movement and no response to Xbox Controller Aim Thumbstick either.

Anonymous 30

Johnny says something evert time I load a save.
Temp fix: turn off and on subtitles.

V's voice is distorted when using TV sound. Works fine when headset is being used.
No fix found.

Anonymous 29

had an issue with Nocturn op55n1. I am supposed to enter an elevator to go up and talk to Hanako however her body guards are standing in the way. I cant enter dialogue with them nor can I move them or damage them. IDK how to get in.

Anonymous 28

Gig: FIXER, MERC, SOLDIER, SPY
Bugged after deliver the sard, Regina didn't call inmediatelly to finish the mission...

Anonymous 27

I have a Dialogue from Johnny without him, I can't say anything and it wont go away. With a reload of the game or a relaunch the Dialogue is still there and the sound of that Dialogue is playing again.

Anonymous 26

Won't let me create a character. Stuck on select difficulty screen.

Anonymous 25

Stuck at lvl 12 crafting skill

Anonymous 24

The biomonitor modifier doesn't actually restore any health. It triggers at %15 and the cooldown is displayed, but no heath is restored.

Anonymous 23

After a couple of hours playing I am no long er able to Do breach protocols and because of that I can not finish the side quest killing the Name

Anonymous 22

judy phone call gets stuck in conversation and i cant save or interact with other npc's so i cant progress anymore. please fix before Dec 21 or i am refunding

Repodocter ps4 21

After i completed the mission with braindancer i punched figger and when i went back to see wat he sold he kicks me out en de marker on the map disapeard so i cant buy one of the epic legs wat no other repodoc sells me

JareBear137 20

After the one mission with Panam where you knock out the AV and kidnap Hellman, the HUD for the turret on Panam's truck is still there. Ive reset the game, the PS5, etc.

Anonymous 19

Playing For Time quest: screen dark and no controls sans aiming down sites while trying to Approach the Stranger. Playing on Ps4.

Hairymuffintop 18

The quick hack info popped up in the top left corner of my screen and wont go away.....I tried doing what it asked....distract enemy....but it's still there and I cant see other content. Wtf. ..

Anonymous 17

On xbox one after a mission, cannot remember which one, where your vision gets messed up and starts glitching out, the glitch has stuck with me throughout the entire rest of the game. I've beaten it and still have the red flashing on my screen and map glitching out. The more I do, the worse it gets.

Will1121 16

Many different items can't be picked up, mostly while exploring, not drops from dead enemy's.

Anonymous 15

no " Down on the street "quest appears , no phonecall no nothing ,

Anonymous 14

Linking to the access port after beating Oda during the "Play It Safe" mission causes a black screen, with no other option but to restart the game, basically leaving you stuck there.

Anonymous 13

My games time does not move. (Minutes do not p***) down on the street call never happened

Anonymous 12

Cannot fight the animals champion. It wont give me the option to even talk to Rhino

Anonymous 11

@Skill bug anonymous;
That's probably not a bug, your skill levels can't exceed your attribute level.

Anonymous 10

Regina Jones calling about gigs are out of sync, with her calling about completing the last mission as I go to the start of a new one, causing missions like the cyberpsychos to break

Anonymous 9

Skill progression stuck won’t let me progress

Anonymous 8

After the credits and I go to play another gig it sends me straight to the menu and then I hit continue and I’m back to the credits for a continuous loop

Anonymous 7

In the quest Heroes the motorcycle is in the middle of the door in the garage preventing you to leave the second room in the garage leaving you trapped! Also no options coming up on the tequila bottle on the table inside

Anonymous 6

Gig: the Heisenberg Principle

It won’t let me destroy the equipment used to make glitter. Saw several videos where you throw a grenade and the lab explodes; however, it won’t explode after dozens of grenades.

Anonymous 5

In the quest Gig: Greed Never Pays The Vending Machine won't move no matter how many times I hit the ****on. Haven't figure out how to fix the bug.

Anonymous 4

Game wont wont let me do tech skill checks like i can point points in it and i can get skills but it wont let me open doors it keeps saying my skill is at five when its at 6. i tried putting a point in it dose nothing. i reboot game still nothing.

Anonymous 3

When i upgrade Jonnys boots to verry rare and then to legendary i dont lost them. They stay at my inventory and cant do anything with them. Cant drop and sell but i can use them. I have 3 Jonnys boots now.

Anonymous 2

After the Mission "search and destroy" I didn't receive "notturne op55n1" or othrr main story Mission... I don't know what ti do.. have I ti restar the game with a new PG?

Anonymous 1

In the mission “The Heist” the Delamain vehicle that you are supposed to get into isn’t showing up and I’ve tried everything. I just better not have to start over because this one simple glitch is keeping me from progressing.

Article Menu
Latest Information
Main Jobs
Prologue
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Side Jobs & Gigs
Character Progression
Best Build / Equipment
Database
Gameplay Details