Pokemon Arceus
Pokemon Legends Arceus Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 9

I had to check the comments after I saw DARKrai the "ghost" type

SHINYLuxray 8

I don't care what this list says. I feel like my luxray is super op attack. I've asked a couple of friends and they agree. It one that you can pump attack and speed and get a **** good damage dealer. (My main moveset: thunder fang, ice fang, crunch, play rough)

SHINYLuxray 8

I don't care what this list says. I feel like my luxray is super op attack. I've asked a couple of friends and they agree. It one that you can pump attack and speed and get a **** good damage dealer. (My main moveset: thunder fang, ice fang, crunch, play rough)

Anonymous 7

was the person who made this list drunk? random typos and just plain incorrect info everywhere, plus random points that look like filler

Anonymous 6

Cresselia isn't immune to Ground moves in this game

Anonymous 5

Did you seriously call Darkrai a great "ghost" tyoe with their typing literally in the chart to see? Who let that slide? Waste of time.

Anonymous 4

Wow legendaries are the strongest hisuian pokemon? Man that’s crazy, would have never guessed. Now please post a real tier list using non legendaries.

Anonymous 3

Who on God's Green Earth approved this list?

Anonymous 2

This tier list is trash lol

Anonymous 1

Just forget all the other starters I guess

Article Menu