Find out everything to know about the 10.10 Patch Notes of patch update & content update here! This includes details of v10.10 new weapons, items, changes, & more!!
Table of Contents
BRUTE Balance Changes (Aug 23, 2019)
Epic Game announced the BRUTE Balance Adjuestments on Aug 23, 2019. It is less effective and seen in the game. Get to know how it is now and make a strategy for battle royale.Check Out BRUTE Balance Adjustments
Next Update Will Be 10.20
We are surprised that Epic Games made changes to BRUTE before next major update 10.20 planned during the week of Aug 28.Check Out 10.20 Patch Notes Here!
10.10 Content Update
|Release Date||Aug. 20, 2019, 12AM|
There's close to no news about what's included in the v10.10 Content Update for now. We can only speculate that maybe another Rift Zone will open or a new weapon might be added.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Aug. 20, 2019, 5AM|
|ET||Aug. 20, 2019, 8AM|
|CEST||Aug. 20, 2019, 2PM|
|AET||Aug. 20, 2019, 10PM|
New Weapon: Junk Rift
Summon objects from the sky to flatten your enemies with the new Junk Rift throwable weapon. Just stay clear or you might find yourself being flattened instead.Check Out the Junk Rift Weapon Here
Official Junk Rift Weapon Trailer
New Rift Zone: Explosion Site
Something went terrible wrong in the Recreation Site's Rift Beacon causing an explosion that completely wrecked the site. It also created a new form of consumables that can only be found within the area.
The explosion at the Recreational Center has created Glitched Consumables. Since they're glitched, they spawn completely random but they have the same effects as their regular counterparts.Check Out Foraged Items Here
Available Glitched Consumables
- Hop Rocks
- Shadow Stone
10.10 Patch Notes - Overview
First Patch Update of Season X
|Release||August 14, 2019|
The Horde has returned to the island, but it's been contained to the newly returned Retail Row! Updates to the BRUTE vehicle were also added to this update.
Epic Tweet About 10.10 Update
Patch v10.10 arrives soon!— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 13, 2019
Downtime begins tomorrow, August 14 at 4 AM ET (0800 UTC).
10.10 Patch Notes - Secret Battle Star
The Week 1 and Week 2 Secret Battle Stars can now be collected! So long as you were able to unlock their respective Loading Screens, you'll be able to access them in a match.Check Out S10 Secret Battle Stars
BRUTE Vehicle Changes
Targeting Laser Added to BRUTE
A Targeting Laser will now show up whenever players load and fire missiles. This will be visible to both enemies and teammates alike as a means of a visual cue to where the missiles are being aimed.
- Improved visual and audio feedback during the self-destruct sequence.
- B.R.U.T.E.s can now be entered directly from glider mode.
- Updated B.R.U.T.E. spawn logic for large team respawn game modes.
- B.R.U.T.Es will now spawn intermittently throughout the match instead of waiting for Storm phases to end.
- B.R.U.T.E.s abandoned in the Storm will self-destruct after 30 seconds.
- B.R.U.T.E.s will reappear on the minimap after 15 seconds if no player is in either seat.
- Fixed an issue in which opponents’ B.R.U.T.E.s would sometimes not be visible.
- B.R.U.T.E.s can no longer be used to traverse the map faster than intended.
- The turn rate of B.R.U.T.E.’s turret is no longer framerate-dependent.
Retail Row Returns with the Horde
The Rift Beacon has brought back Mega Mall to its humble origins, but it's not all the way it used to be. Retail Row has been overrun by the Horde and they're ready to rip apart all those who enter the area!
Fiends Drop Loot
The same as in their previous appearances, the Fiends and their Spawn Crystals will all drop loot when destroyed. The tougher the fiend, the better items it will give out!Check Out the Horde Fiend Guide Here
Horde is Contained within Retail Row
You don't have to worry about meeting Fiends around the island as they'll only show up within Retail Row. Upon exiting Retail Row, they'll stop their pursuit.
- Chests and ammo containers will now open when destroyed.
- Fixed an issue in which the Bush would reset its displayed equip timer if the player tried to activate it multiple times. (Players would still be able to equip the Bush at the intended time, but the displayed timer would be incorrect.)
- Fixed an issue in which Supply Drop smoke would not appear if the box was not in sight.
- Trees no longer turn into different kinds of trees upon being damaged.
- This includes snow-covered trees no longer turning into non-snow-covered trees.
- Fixed an issue in which Chests would sometimes already be broken or opened at the start of a match.
- The “Welcome to Tilted Town” message no longer loops when players enter/exit Titled Town. It also no longer overlaps Storm warnings.
- Walking over in-motion Bottle/Fancy Flip Toys no longer causes a camera issue.
- Further improved performance to reduce the chance of players landing on POIs with a low level of detail.
- Plastic Patroller Outfit Visual Update
- Added mud smears, wear and tear, and a brighter outline.
- These changes were added to prevent this Outfit from providing a camouflage effect in certain areas of the map, which was making it very difficult to see.
- All players who previously purchased this Outfit will have the option to refund it without using a Refund Token if they choose to do so.
- Note: This refund option will be available for 30 days, with the timer starting after your next login.
- Updated the Mecha Team Leader Outfit’s idle animation to its original version.
- Improved the visuals of the Emotical Wrap on weapons.
- Enabled reverb on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Contextual Tutorial System
- A tip system designed to help guide and teach players new to Battle Royale.
- This system displays tips to players during matches. Each tip appears in situations it is most relevant to.
- Can be toggled “On” or “Off” in the Game Settings tab.
- It is set to “On” by default.
- Updated the Item Shop background.
- The tiles for completed Missions no longer display “0%” and are no longer missing a check mark.
- Suggested Challenges on the map screen no longer take up the entire space or show level-up Missions.
- The tiles for Limited Time Missions no longer display “Soon” when it should display the time remaining.
- Push notifications system. The system can be managed in the device settings or in-game settings to toggle "On" and "Off."
- Safe zone will be respected on iOS X devices on the Battle Pass page.
- Auto fire will now be applied to players with a Bush equipped.
- Teammates and Quickbar HUDs will be displayed when spectating.
- “Quit” button has been removed on the log out screen.
- A single tap is needed to open the Map after it has been closed with ''X'' at the top of the screen.
- “Push To Talk” button is back while on the Battle Bus.
- Resolved a crashing issue that would occur when leaving the game in the background after completing a match on Android.
- Resolved a crashing issue that would occur when the device was put in sleep mode for more than 10 seconds on iOS.
- B.R.U.T.E. buttons are now named appropriately.
- When players are selecting a match mode, no secondary selection border will appear.
- The “Decline” button in the HUD layout tool will correctly remove any changes made.
- The “Show Help” button will dismiss when entering the Battle Bus.
- The Item Shop page will be centered for devices in 4:3 resolution.
- The Battle Pass page indicator won’t duplicate.
- The “Quick Heal” Button will not appear when players are in a Downed But Not Out state.
- Autofire with Scoped Revolver correctly fires.
- Pressing “X” on the Map to close it won’t disable right-stick functionality for the 'Razer: Raiju' controller.
- Keyboard's text box won’t stay on screen after locking and unlocking the screen while writing a gifting message on Android.