Learn more about the different Star Powers per Brawler in Brawl Stars. Check out every Brawler's Star Power, the effects, & how to effectively use them!
Table of Contents
Star Powers are Unique Passive Skills
Star Powers are Brawler-unique passive skills, adding unique gameplay feature to a Brawler. Each Star Power could either change up an attack, give status bonus, recover HP, or more!Check Out The All Brawlers List Here
Star Power List
|Brawler||Star Power Desc.|
- Barley regains 200 health from each main attack.
- Adds +140 damage per second to Barley's attack.
- Bo spots enemies hidden in bushes from an uncanny distance. Shared with teammates!
Snare a Bear
- Instead of a knockback, Bo's traps now stun the enemy for 2.0 seconds.
- The impact of Brock's attack sets the ground on fire. Enemies in the area take 240 damage per second!
Rocket Number Four
- Brock finally gains one more rocket, increasing his ammo capacity.
- When Bull falls below 40% health, his reload speed doubles!
- When Bull falls below 40% health, he gains a shield that reduces all damage taken by 30%.
- Colt's movement speed is increased by a pair of slick new boots.
- Colt's main attack range and bullet speed are increased by 11%.
- Crow's poison saps the strength of enemies, who deal 10% less damage while poisoned.
- Crow deals +100 damage with his attack and Super to targets with 50% or less health.
- Darryl's Super reinforces his barrel, reducing all damage he takes by 30% for 3.5 seconds.
- When Darryl uses his Super, he reloads 3.0 ammo instantly.
- Dynamike can ride the blast wave of his explosives to jump over obstacles!
- Adds +1000 damage to Mike's Super.
|EL PRIMO||El Fuego|
- Enemies caught in El Primo's Super will burn for 600 damage over 4 seconds.
- El Primo gains 32% speed boost for 5.0 seconds after using Super.
- Frank can see and steal the power of a defeated enemy Brawler, increasing his damage by 30% for 10 seconds!
- Frank gains +1000 health.
- Jessie can repair her gun turret for 800 of its missing health by zapping it with her attack.
- Scrappy the Turret now shoots energy orbs that bounce between enemies.
- Mortis can see and reap the life essence of defeated enemy Brawlers. Collecting an essence restores 1000 of his health.
- Mortis gains a dash bar. His dash range is increased by 100% when the bar is fully charged. It takes 3.0 seconds for the bar to charge when Mortis has all three dashes ready.
|NITA||Bear With Me|
- Nita recovers 300 health whenever her bear hits an enemy. When Nita deals damage, her bear regains 300 health.
- Nita's bear attacks faster. The time between swipes is reduced by 50%.
- Whenever Pam hits enemies with Scrapstorm, she heals herself and nearby friendly Brawlers for 30 health.
- Healing turret now also damages enemies for 300 damage per second.
- When Penny's Cannon is destroyed, it shoots out one last barrage of bombs, each dealing 1680 damage.
Balls of Fire
- Cannonballs from Penny's turret set the ground on fire for 3 seconds. Enemies in the burning area take 400 damage per second.
- Piper's attack deals +400 damage (at max range) when she's hidden in a bush.
- When Piper hits an enemy with her attack, she reloads 0.5 ammo instantly.
- When Poco's attack hits friendly Brawlers they now heal for 400 health.
- Poco's Super now also hits enemies, dealing 1200 damage.
- Rico's bullets, from attack and Super alike, pick up speed from their first bounce and deal +80 damage!
- When Rico falls below 40% health, he runs 34% faster.
- Shelly's Super shells slow down enemies for 2.5 seconds!
- When Shelly falls below 40% health, she instantly returns to full health. Band-Aid recharges in 20.0 seconds.
- After using Super, Spike regenerates 500 health per second by staying in its area of effect.
- Spikes from cactus grenade fly in a curving motion, making it easier to hit targets.
- Tara's Super cracks open a dimensional portal! A shadowy version of Tara appears and attacks her enemies.
- Tara's Super cracks open a dimensional portal. A shadowy version of Tara appears to heal Tara and her teammates.
- When Leon uses his Super, he gains a boost of movement speed for the duration of his invisibility.
- Leon recovers 600 health per second while his Super is active.
- Gene heals all friendly Brawlers around him for 200 health per second.
Pat on the Back
- Hitting teammates with Gene's Super now heals them for 2000 health.
- Carl throws his Pickaxe with more speed, allowing it to travel faster and return faster.
- During Carl's Super, all damage he receives is reduced by 30%.
- Rosa recovers 200 health per second when inside a bush.
- Rosa's punches gain +200 damage during her Super.
- While her Home Run bar is fully charged, Bibi will be granted a movespeed boost.
- When Bibi's Home Run bar is fully charged, she shields herself from all damage by 30%.
- When Tick takes no damage and doesn't attack, he starts recovering health 2.0 seconds faster than normal.
- Tick's reload time is 15% shorter.
About Utilizing Star Power
Unlocking Star Power Opens for More Tactical Opportunities
Star Power, although only available at end-game, will bring drastic change in gameplay style for each of the Brawlers. Most of these powerful Passive Skill brings new opportunity and role for brawler to use on the field, and some are even game changing.
Only Unlockable in Power Level 10 & Getting Star Power Token
Star Power is only unlockable when your Brawler reaches Power Level 9 and also upon earning a Star Power Token either from Brawl Box or from Daily Deal. Keep your eyes open for these deals in the shop!What You Can Buy in Shop? Find Out Here
Choose Which Star Power To Equip
You can't have 'em all! You will only be able to equip one Star Power per Brawler. You can do this by going to your Brawler's page, and choosing which Star Power to equip on the top right part of your screen.
Efficiently Raise Power Level - Tips & Guide
In order for you to be able to use your Star Power, you will need to raise your Power Level to 9 before you can unlock your Star Power. Here are some things you can do to efficiently raise your Power Level!
Collect Power Points From Brawl Boxes
Brawl Boxes are a great source of Power Points for your characters. When opening Brawl Boxes, it will almost always give you Power Points for a random Brawler that you already have.Check Out Brawl Boxes Here
Select A Brawler's Power Points From The Trophy Road
The Trophy Road will periodically reward you with Power Points after reaching a certain amount of Trophies. Here you will be able to select which Brawler's Power Points you can get!Check Out The Trophy Road Rewards Here
Select The Brawler You Want Powered Up!
It is recommended to choose the Brawler you want to level up immediately! Most Power Point rewards from the Trophy Road are set at 25 Power Points which will help you level up the Brawler fast!Check Out The Power Points Guide Here
Buy Power Points From The Store
The Store also offers you some Power Points in exchange for Coins! The more Power Points offered, the more Coins you need to spend.Check Out What You Can Buy In the Store
Remember That Coins Are Needed To Raise Power Level
Do not forget that Coins are also needed for you to raise the Brawler's Power Level. Don't spend all your Coins at the store since you need to pay an amount of Coins to use the Power Points and raise Power Level!Check Out The Coins Guide Here
Brawl Stars Related Article
|All Brawlers List||Best Brawler Ranking|
|Best Star Power List||How To Unlock Brawlers|
|How To Get Trophies Fast||-|