Check out the latest news on the new update for Brawl Stars. Find out new balance changes for Brawlers, new stats, bug fixes, & more in the latest patch note!
Brawler Balance Changes
|BIBI||- Increased Health from 4200 to 4400|
- Easier to hit enemies when they are close to Bibi
- No longer consumes Home Run Bar when using Super to kick the Ball
- Decreased Star Power speed boost from 19% to 15%
|BO||- Increased Main attack damage from 500 to 520|
- Now needs 10 hits from Main attack instead of 11 to fully charge up Super
|CARL||- Decreased Main attack damage from 640 to 580|
- Decreased Star Power projectile speed buff from 16% to 13%
|DARRYL||- Increased Health from 4200 to 4600|
- Decreased Star Power shield protection amount from 40% to 30%
|DYNAMIKE||- Increased Super damage from 2000 to 2200|
|FRANK||- Increased Star Power damage bonus from 40% to 50%|
- Increased Star Power duration from 10s to 12s
|GENE||- When Gene pulls an enemy, it interrupts the healing process of the enemy|
- Decreased Super range from 9 tiles to 7.66 tiles
|MORTIS||- Decreased Main attack reload time from 2.5s to 2.4s|
|PENNY||- Star Power now targets close by enemies instead of randomly shooting everywhere|
|RICO||- Increased Main attack & Super damage from 300 to 320|
- Increased Star Power damage bonus from 80 to 100
|ROSA||- Decreased Main attack damage from 480 to 460|
- Now needs 11 hits from Main attack instead of 10 to fully charge up Super
|SHELLY||- Increased Star Power slow duration from 2.5s to 3.0s|
SOURCE: Brawl Stars Official Patch NotesCheck Out The All Brawler List Here!
Minecart Madness Level Changes
The train's in the Minecart Madness level now spawns less frequently and moves slower. This will help lower the number of accidental deaths in the level for a fairer match!
Brawl Ball Bug Fixes
A bug has been fixed regarding the Ball bouncing off walls that were destroyed just before the ball comes into contact with it.Check Out The Brawl Ball Mode Here!
All Miscellaneous Updates Affect Online Matches
Please note that these changes will only affect online play, and not when playing solo or in a bot match. These changes will be applied to solo matches in the next update.
Brawl Stars Related Article
|All Brawlers List||Best Brawler Ranking|
|Best Star Power List||How To Unlock Brawlers|
|How To Get Trophies Fast||-|