Learn more about the Brawl Stars game mode - Big Game! Check this guide on the mode's rules and objectives, gameplay tips, & more!
Brawl Stars Events (Game Modes)Check Out Game Mode List Here!
Table of Contents
What Is Big Game Mode?
Fight As Boss or Fight Against Boss
In Big Game, Brawlers are able to play as the Boss of the match or with 4 other Brawlers against the Boss of the Event.
Try To Stay Alive The Longest As The Boss
The goal of the Boss in Big Game is to try and survive the longest that you can while picking off the 5 Brawlers that are trying to get to you.
As Normal Brawlers, Take Down Boss As Fast As Possible
If you're part of the 5 Brawlers tasked to take down the Boss, your goal is to whittle down their health & take them out even before the match is over!
Boss & Normal Brawlers Randomly Assigned
There is no guarantee if you will become the boss during a certain round. Therefore, try to choose Brawlers that you are comfortable using, or Brawlers that are good at being both roles.
Mostly Assigned To The Team
Most of the time, you will be assigned to the normal 5 team. This means that you should choose Brawlers that will do great in teams. However, you should also make sure that the Brawler you choose will not be weak when you become a boss.
Ticket Event Unlocked Via Trophy Road
Big Game is a Ticket Event that is unlockable from Trophy Road. It is only available during weekends and Event Tickets are needed to participate in them.Check Out How To Get Event Tickets!
Earn 350 Trophies To Unlock Event
You need a total of 350 Trophies to unlock the Ticket Event option from Trophy Road.Check Out How To Earn Trophies Here!
Big Game Lasts For 2 Mins, 15 Secs
This Event's match length is only 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Bosses need to survive as long as they can while the 5 Brawlers need to deal as much damage or defeat the Boss within the time frame.
Play According To Your Role
How you play Big Game depends on which role you get. As the Boss, your objective is very different from the 5 normal Brawlers and vice-versa.
Recommended Brawlers Tier List
Best Tier Brawler List for Big Game Mode Mode
S Tier Brawlers for Big Game Mode
- Normal attack pierces multiple enemies
- Super heavily damages any enemy close by
- Normal attacks deal a ton of damage to the enemy
- Home Run Bar can push back incoming enemies
- Super can damage multiple enemies when in a tight space
Home Run Bar's increased movespeed is useful when chasing down the boss
- Super can hit the boss multiple times if boss is stuck in a tight place
A+ Tier Brawlers for Big Game Mode
- Attacks can be used to deter enemies trying to push forward
- Can damage enemies over time, in an area of effect
- Can throw over obstacles
- Use Super to sustain yourself in battle
- Healing turret can serve as an impassable wall and will need to be destroyed
- Sustain allies for longer using her Super
- Grab enemies using your Super to disrupt enemy team's formation
[Team] - Special can pull enemy brawler to your team side
-Super goes through walls and can interfere heal of enemies
A Tier Brawlers for Big Game Mode
- Normal attack pierces through enemies, great for dealing with large groups
- Cannon can serve as an obstacle while at the same time deal damage to enemies
- Turret deals AoE damage and can disperse groups of enemies
- Super can be used to get close to unsuspecting enemies, and defeat them
- Can use Super to reposition, and attack unaware enemies
B Tier Brawlers for Big Game Mode
- Use rockets to deal a high amount of damage over an area of effect
- Can deal a ton of damage to an area of effect with his rockets
- Super can be launched over obstacles
- Super can deal a large amount of poison damage when surrounded
- Use your mobility to get in and out of combat
- You can deal damage over time since your attacks inflict poison damage
- Normal attacks can pierce through multiple enemies
- Turret can serve as another enemy to deal with
- Turret can serve as an impassable wall and deal damage to enemies at the same time
- Turret can be used to damage boss from another source
- Deals tons of damage due to his dual shotguns
- Super can be used to get close to the boss, or escape
|RICO||[Boss]- Normal and Super attacks bounce off walls, making it easier to hit an enemy hiding behind an obstacle|
- Normal and super attacks can be used to check corners and see if the boss is hiding
- Use attacks to disperse groups of enemies heading to your position
- High damage over an area of effect
- Can throw over obstacles
- Can use Super to slow down and control crowds when enemies are rushing at you
- Attack has a wide range and can hit behind walls if aimed correctly
- Can use Super to slow down the Boss when chasing after it
- Utilize your attack's wide range to deal damage to multiple enemies at a time
- Use Super to negate a big percentage of damage for a time
- Use your Super then charge the boss. Try to keep the aggro on yourself as your team pushes the boss to a corner
- Extra large health pool helpful to sustain you longer in battle
- Use Super to escape when cornered
- Super can be used to dive the boss and get up close and personal
- Large health pool is great for when diving the boss
- Use mines to deter enemies from getting close to you
- Super can home in on the Boss to deal massive amounts of damage
Recommended Brawlers: Bosses
Carl - Can Damage Multiple Enemies At Once
Carl's normal attack will be able to pierce through multiple enemies. Your Super is also helpful if you get surrounded. Whirling around will deal massive damage to anyone near you!Check Out How To Play CARL Here!
Bibi - Push Back Advancing Enemies
Bibi's Home Run Bar is very useful for when you are the Boss. An increase in movespeed will make you a harder target to pin down, while a fully-charged Home Run Bar attack can push back enemies that get too close!Check Out How To Play BIBI Here!
Rosa - Outlast Enemies Using Super
Rosa's very large health pool will help her survive longer when going against multiple enemies. Her Super will also allow her to ignore a percentage of incoming damage making her more tanky!Check Out How To Play ROSA Here!
Recommended Brawlers: Normal 5
Barley - Attack From Behind Obstacles
Since Barley can throw attacks over walls and obstacles, he can damage the Boss before it can even get close to hurt you and your team! However, be mindful that you will need to lead your attacks for them to hit the enemy!Check Out How To Play BARLEY Here!
Dynamike - Deal Big AoE Damage Over Walls
Dynamike is a thrower, which means that he can throw his bombs over obstacles. These attacks also deal a ton of damage over an area, meaning that you can burst down the enemy's health, and help whittle it down.Check Out How To Play DYNAMIKE Here!
Gene - Pull The Boss To Your Team
Gene's Super will be able to pull the boss Brawler to your team's location. Wait for your team to get into position, then pull the boss to your location for the team to burst down!Check Out How To Play GENE Here!
Pam - Heal Allies Using Your Super
Pam's Super can heal her and her allies as long as they stay within its range. Make sure to put down your Super when your teammate's health bars get low to sustain them for a longer time during battle!Check Out How To Play PAM Here!
Tips For Playing Big Game
Tips For Playing The Boss
Let The Brawlers Come To You
You have to keep yourself alive for as long as you can as the Boss in Big Game. You can elongate your life span by forcing Brawlers to come to you instead of moving forward and attacking them first.
Pick Brawlers Off One By One
Try to catch Brawlers individually instead of chasing after every one. You can focus fire to eliminate them, allowing you to survive longer as the walk back to the Boss end of the map takes very long.
Use Bushes To Hide & Ambush Enemies
Bushes will be very helpful for you as the boss. When in bushes, you will be able to hide from the enemy, and appear for a surprise attack against anyone unsuspecting enough to get close! Be careful as they may have backup nearby!
Avoid Getting Surrounded
When being hunted down, make sure that you don't get yourself surrounded. You might get driven to a corner where the enemy can focus their fire on you easily. If you find yourself in a tight spot, play aggressively, and charge forward to clear a path!
Stay Away From The Enemy Spawn Point
It is best that you stay away from the enemy Spawn Point. They will have a fully reloaded weapon, and are invincible for a few seconds. Going here would be useless since your attacks won't matter, and you can get hit a lot of times!
Tips For Playing Against Boss
Draw Boss Out From Their Side Of Map
The goal is to damage the Boss and defeat it as fast as you can! AoE attacks will be very effective in making the Boss move away from their side of the map, moving it closer to you and your team!
Getting Back To The Boss After Death Takes Longer
Retreat and heal yourself rather than jump into the fray with low HP. Respawning & going back to the Boss's side of the map takes a long time, defeating the purpose of lowering the Boss's health as quick as you can.
Surround & Push The Boss To Corners
It would be best for the team to surround the boss in such a way, that the team will be able to drive the boss to a corner. This way, the boss has nowhere to run, and the team can focus their fire to bring the boss down!
Support Teammates Using Specials
It is important to have at least one Brawler on the team that can heal their allies. This lets the team take more damage from hits, and prolong them enough to whittle the boss' HP down to 0!
Stick With Your Team & Don't Rush In Alone
Teamwork is imperative in this game mode since the Boss has tons of HP! Make sure that you are sticking with your team so that the boss will not be able to target you, and instantly knock you down. There is strength in numbers!
Big Game Events Map List
Table Flip Features & Tips
Table Flip is a regular map mixed with walls, obstacles, and grass. As the Big Brawler, stick to your corner & pick off enemies one by one. If you're a normal Brawler, stay to the sides & bushes to avoid getting hit while dealing damage to the Big Brawler.
Hunting Party Features & Tips
Hunting Party is with full of bushes. As a boss or 1 of 5 players, effectively using these bushes is the key to have better results.
Brawl Stars Related Article
|All Brawlers List||Best Brawler Ranking|
|Best Star Power List||How To Unlock Brawlers|
|How To Get Trophies Fast||-|