BL3
Borderlands 3: Walkthrough & Strategy Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
SMH 8

everyone is dissing the nerfs but doesnt that make it better when you do find a legendary more of a thrill and also it is still easy to get a legendary stop complaining

FL4K Still OP:D 7

Play offline to revert these patches, it's so much better to farm all the gear you need this way (offline RNG is also better). Apart from Legendary Cl*** Mods, there really isn't much incentive to play online rn.

Anonymous 6

*facepalm*

You meant thanks Gearbox for fixing this boss right?
Main purpose of the game is to find legendaries. What's the point if you have all of them in less than 2 weeks?
Legendaries are everything but legendaries if it's easier to drop them than common weapons.

Anonymous 5

Thanks Gearbox for ruining a fun farming run. Its almost like utubers need to stop showing us fun tips...because Gearbox will nerf it or patch it.

Anonymous 4

It was fixed with a hot patch. A hot patch downloads and installs every time you start the game. The work around is to play offline.

Anonymous 3

Yeah they fixed it.

Anonymous 2

Doesn't appear in my game as well

Facknrite 1

Loot Tink doesn't appear anymore on Jakob's State, yesterday was working fine. Today no matter how many times i travel or restart my game Loot Tink not there.

Article Menu
Latest News
Mission Walkthroughs
DLC Mission Walkthrough
Character List
Game Database
Play Tips
Useful Information
Maps & Locations