BL3
Borderlands 3: Walkthrough & Strategy Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Useless builds 10

These builds are completely useless. They don’t add up to max level. Pay no attention to these poo doo builds.

Anonymous 9

Just tried that splash damage build and my personal build on the same boss, your's couldn't put out the damage to kill while mine just deleted the boss in no time at all. sorry but your build i either can't use or it ain't it chief.

Anonymous 8

I pray that no one has ever used the SoR build displayed here, as it's honestly godawful, wastes tons of points of skills that range from terrible to actually useless in this build.

Anonymous 7

The bottomless mags was in my opinion was the best cuz u get more damage and mag sise

Nutochi 6

They are adressing Iron Bear in the next patch.

Anonymous 4

Bear is totaly useless on vault hunter mode with mayhem.
The only strong build atm but allmost broken build is the splash dmg build with her

Anonymous 3

and im pretty sure bear scales with item lvl or level of character i could be wrong on this tho im sure i read it somewhere cant member where

Anonymous 2

firstly bear is not useless at mayhem 3 at all guy who said this is a mor0n, secondly yes bear gets shredded but not if you use brains and line of sight/dodge correctly i have no issues with bear at M3 infact bear helps me alot alot

Anonymous 1

The blast master moze build is hands down the best build the game has to offer. These are all basic. Dont waste any skill points on leveling up the iron bear because at mayhem 3 he gets shredded anyway and does little damage to mobs. They really need to boost the bear dmg at higher difficulties.

Article Menu
Latest News
Mission Walkthroughs
DLC Mission Walkthrough
Character List
Game Database
Play Tips
Useful Information
Maps & Locations