BL3
Borderlands 3: Walkthrough & Strategy Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
L3Bl3u 11

So i'm going for the first build, but im lvl 50 and have already all the skills mentioned in the skill tree, in what should i put my other skill points?

Anonymous 10

Doppelgänger

Anonymous 9

how toy get the best skill with clone and hit man?

Anonymous 8

With level 57, you can get down to Double Barrel, which can really do some good things for you. Also, consider replacing Schadenfreude with Doppelbanger to decrease time the Clone is out but unnecessary and when the Clone is needed but on cooldown.

Anonymous 7

Have you even played Zane?

Anonymous 6

These builds are honestly weak in comparison to some other things you can do

Anonymous 5

I went with a maxed doubled agent and hitman build and tbh I'm way too OP i was surprised to see that doubled agent is more of a support tree than it actually is

Anonymous 4

To the Hitman and Double Agent skill trees: it is a good huild, but you can replace the two points in Good Misfortune for better skills. Extending the time of your action skills decreases your ability to use it more in stressful situations. I personally chose Fractal Frags and Quick Breather.

Anonymous 3

Pretty sure you get 48 points...

Anonymous 1

no useful information seriously

Article Menu
Latest News
Mission Walkthroughs
DLC Mission Walkthrough
Character List
Game Database
Play Tips
Useful Information