BL3
Borderlands 3: Walkthrough & Strategy Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 24

This list is completely wrong! Majority of this list is missing it's actually loot sources. I know for a fact the Sawbar is dropped by Borman Nates it's part of his loot pool. The Killing Word is 100% dropped by Mouthpiece! This is a bad list

Anonymous 23

I know it's in the works but the drop locations need working as people have started confirming where there are most this have a dedicated loot source now

Z 22

The Dead Chamber is a missionary reward, thank you for making this list!

mundie 21

Faisor is missing

AdanHoliday 20

I got 2 legendary weapons for a loot ghost "Arctic Acechador" and "High Capacity Deft Acechador" they are both cryo

Anonymous 19

Missing the Garcia, it’s a legendary shotgun dropped by Chomp Stomp

Anonymous 18

You forgot the Tunguska

Also I did not see the Amazing grace pistol

Anonymous 17

The companion IS a legendary but for some reason it changes to purple sometimes?

Anonymous 16

The companion is NOT a legendary its a super rare

Anonymous 15

I got a gun called the Engulfing Faisor and the Hand of glory from the mission where you go to save the gunsmith

Anonymous 14

the Dead Chamber is a reward from saving Hammerlocks "Gang" on Eden-6

gummy 13

ummm, anyone got this yet

Anonymous 12

I came across a legendary rocket launcher called the Jericho from Vladof. Looks like the rockets rise into the air before raining down multiple rockets below.

Kinda ****ed though.

Anonymous 11

found a smg called vanquisher its dahl and mine came in radiation not sure what elements it can come in but the one i had destroyed most of the enimies i came across

Anonymous 10

the storm sniper is back and is at the very least currently good on amara specked for infusion though wouldnt use it every day it is still fairly decent in my opinion

Anonymous 9

Long musket++ is the Elon Musk gun, shoots a flame and yells stuff in turret mode when trown

gummy 8

Found the rough rider, from the bl2, droped from chupa, not speficly from him btw.

Anonymous 7

alot of these are wrong or missing info

Ahri Mains 6

I also found another amazing shotgun called the "Nimble Jack". It's an ordinary Jakobs single shot shotgun that has 100% accuracy on grouping when in midair. Hitting headshots with all pellets from 200 yards away is fun as hell. Dropped from Handsome Jackie twice in a row.

Ahri Mains 5

Found a legendary hyperion shotgun called the "Brainstorm" that does incredible chain lightning damage on critical hits. Red text: Let's put our head together.

I see this one getting nerfed in the next patch, it's nuts.

Anonymous 4

Found the Flakker

Anonymous 3

I found a Hazardous Thunderball Fists-Pistol, Tunguska-Rocket, Stuffed Quadomizer-Rocket. All found from chests

ShocaVAC 2

I found a legendary ***ault rifle called "Loaded Lead Sprinkler" from JAKOBS, which spawns bomblets for every hit on an enemy "splish splash".

Anonymous 1

I found another legendary pistol shot gun and rocket

Article Menu
Latest News
Mission Walkthroughs
DLC Mission Walkthrough
Character List
Game Database
Play Tips
Useful Information
Maps & Locations