BL3
Borderlands 3: Walkthrough & Strategy Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 6

Btw the 2 last rewards in the survival tree will mess with any melee build using roid shields since they interact with shield recharge delay and shield regen after kill. Sadly you cannot currently disable any of the rewards...

Anonymous 5

They are character universal, there is not a max, after you get ca. 13,40% in any stat they only reward 0,10% after that. I dont think there is a max rank i have seen ppl in rank 450 already so...

Anonymous 4

Do you have to complete the story just once to have guardian ranks unlocked for other characters? I.e. if I complete the story with fl4k, then start a game with zane will guardian ranks be unlocked from the start?

Anonymous 3

2 questions, 1) is there a max % you can get in a stat? ie, can you only get to 15% in gun damage? Or can you just keep pumping up stats you like, and 2) is there a max level you can get?

Anonymous 2

Guardian Ranks carry over to your alts. so no worries :)

Laughmaus 1

Are they character universal

Article Menu
Latest News
Mission Walkthroughs
DLC Mission Walkthrough
Character List
Game Database
Play Tips
Useful Information
Maps & Locations