Find out everything to know about Fortnite's 11.30 update. This includes patch notes, summary, and more!!Check Out the Latest New & Updates Here
11.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Overview
|Release||Dec. 12, 2019, 9AM UTC|
The 11.30 Patch Update was released in Dec. 12, 2019. This is a big patch with a downtime that started at 9AM UTC.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Dec. 12, 2019, 9AM|
|AET||Dec. 12, 2019, 2AM|
|ET||Dec. 12, 2019, 7PM|
|CEST||Dec. 12, 2019, 5AM|
11.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Main changes
Added Star Wars Event
Support for the Star Wars Event coming Dec. 14 has been added in the 11.30 Patch Update. The special preview will show new footage on the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker in Risky Reels.
Split Screen for PS4 & Xbox One
You will be able to play Duo or Squads with a friend when playing Fortnite on PS4 and Xbox One. This is an early release. Updates will be released in case of bug fixes and player reports.
11.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Other Changes
- Preview what’s in the Item Shop using your mobile device
- Increased the daily Item Shop gifting limit from 3 to 5
- Changed Ammo Indicator
- You can now choose when to transition from the “Eliminated By” screen to the end-of-match XP screen
- Resolved an issue involving the Safe Zone setting on Xbox One returning to 1.00 upon each login.
- Resolved an issue involving some trees and metal fences in Arena not granting the correct material increase.
- The Magma Wrap now appears correctly on the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- Resolved an issue involving the Bandolette Outfit appearing to have two hairstyles merged together.
- Resolved an issue involving some items from the Twin Turntables set appearing grainy and pixelated.
- The Social menu Friends List on mobile devices no longer auto-scrolls to the top when players try to scroll down.
- Resolved an issue involving players’ Quick Bar being inadvertently defaulted off on mobile devices.