Find out everything to know about the 10.30 Patch Notes of patch update and content update here! This includes v10.30 details of new weapons, items, changes, and more!
10.31 Patch Notes - Content Update Overview
|Release||Sept. 18, 2019, 8AM UTC|
A pretty minor update, the v10.31 Patch Update brings a new feature for parties and a few minor adjustments. Overall, it's mostly bug fixes and changes.
New Feature: Party Hub
The Party Hub is a new feature where players on the same party can chat, party up, and play together. This feature however is only available for mobile.
Weapons & Items
- Resolved an issue involving the Star Wand and AC/DC Pickaxes not doing the intended amount of damage.
- Storm Circles will no longer end at the following locations (in core and Arena modes): Moisty Palms, Greasy Grove, Tilted Town, Retail Row.
- Resolved an issue in which Ziplines could give players an unintended effect.
- When a player is eliminated, their damage towards the Storm Surge threshold will no longer be removed from their remaining teammates’ total.
- Support-a-Creator codes can now be used for real-money offers in-game.
- Please note: For any Packs that contain V-Bucks, the revenue share will be applied to the Creator code that is entered when the V-Bucks from that pack are spent.
- This new feature allows you to you use two apps at once on supported iPads! Supported iPad models include:
- By enabling Multitasking, all iPads will have the ability to rotate the screen orientation to enter Portrait Mode.
- Resolved an issue involving some Mission objectives not measuring progress.
10.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Overview
|Release||September 11, 2019 8AM UTC|
The 10.30 release date is has been confirmed. There is a downtime.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Sep 11, 2019, 1AM|
|ET||Sep 11, 2019, 4AM|
|CEST||Sep 11, 2019, 10AM|
|AET||Sep 11, 2019, 6PM|
- Greasy Grove Is Back!
- Moisty Palms newly introduced!
- Item Shop Voting Feature
- Burst SMG vaulted
- Tactical SMG unvaulted
- Spicy Tacos can be consumed for 10 effective health (Food has expiration)
- Bug fixes
10.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Main changes
Moisty Palms Newly Introduced
Paradise Palms is now replaced by Moisty Palms!
Paradise Palms Feature
- While in the Rift Zone, crouching will disguise players as a random prop. They can exit the prop state by using the Primary Fire button.
- Players are still able to take damage while in prop form.
- ADS lets players lock in place and look around for unsuspecting victims.
Greasy Grove Is Back With A Taco Shop
Icy location is now replaced by Greasy Grove! Great to see them back!
Greasy Grove Feature
- A Rift Zone has brought back Greasy Grove! But this time, Durrr Burger is out, and Tacos are in!
- Periodically, Spicy Tacos will rain down from the sky. Their smell is so overwhelmingly appetizing that players in the Zone can’t help but dance!
- While dancing, players are invulnerable to damage from others and will regenerate health at 20 HP per second.
- Dancing does not block Storm Damage or regenerate Health in the Storm.
Item Shop Voting Is Introduced
you the power to vote for what comes back to a new Item Shop slot: Community Choice! When this feature is available, Item Shop content will battle against one another, and you can place your vote on what returns for an encore.
How Does It Work?
For each Community Choice event, you can vote once a day in support of the item you want to see return. While your daily vote is locked once you confirm a choice, you can vote for other items on any following days for the duration of the event
Spicy Tacos Foraged Item
Spicy Tacos is a new foraged item! It expires if you don't eat! Make sure to consume when you find them. We found them in Greasy Grove!
Spicy Tacos Feature
- 10 Effective Health (sum of a player’s Health + Shield) and a temporary increase in movement speed (40% increase for 20 seconds).
- The Spicy Tacos don’t last long — grab them before they expire!
10.30 Patch Notes - Patch Update Other Changes
- Players impulsed by a Shockwave Grenade will no longer destroy a nearby trap without first destroying the building piece it is attached to.
- The Zapper Trap’s info card now shows the appropriate 4 stars (indicating Epic Rarity) rather than 2 (indicating Uncommon Rarity).
- Resolved an issue in which the Zapper Trap would not build properly when thrown on slopes or uneven terrain.
- B.R.U.T.E.s will now be launched away if they touch the Floating Island’s Cube.
- The B.R.U.T.E.’s Stomp attacks now deal consistent damage to other vehicles.
- Previously, they would deal either double or triple damage to other vehicles.
- The color of the B.R.U.T.E.’s cooldown meter now updates properly to correspond with the cooldown value.
- POIs no longer load at different distances depending on the angle of approach.
- Resolved an issue in which players would enter edit mode for a building piece that their reticle was not on.
- Reviving a squadmate no longer causes the reviver to get disconnected.
- Changed the lace color of the Jets 2019 - 2020 NFL Outfit from white to green to accurately match the real uniforms.
- The Flowerprint wrap no longer appears incorrectly on assault and sniper rifles.
- Damaging a tree no longer places a rock texture on its leaves or causes its wood texture to become transparent.
- Resolved an issue in which the Battle Bus’ audio would be silent for a short period of time.
- Sending feedback during a replay no longer causes players to get stuck in the Player Reporting or Feedback menu.
- Eliminating another player using a Junk Rift Triceratops will now indicate that they were sent to the Cretaceous period in the elimination feed.
- Previously, the elimination feed would say that they were sent to the Jurassic period, but Triceratops only existed during the Cretaceous period. We apologize for this Tyrannosaurus Wreck of an oversight.
- Building and Editing
- Toggle Targeting
- Edit Confirm On Release
- Touch Acceleration multiplier
- Edit Select Reset button
Other Mobile Changes
- Added 60 FPS support to the iPhone X.
- Updated autofire reticle to increase visibility when against high value surfaces.
- Autofire adjustments to Drum and Tactical Shotgun.
- Reduced max autofire range to match effective range of projectiles.