Learn more about the v7.01 update notes of Fortnite Battle Royale, including what's new in the v7.01 update - the new Infinity Blade weapon, & more!
v7.01 Update Summary
v7.01 Update Overview
|Infinity Blade||Check out the Infinity Blade, fresh off v7.01!|
v7.01 Update Release Date
|Release Date||December 11, 2018, 10:00 am UTC|
The v7.01 update will be released on December 11th 10:00 am UTC. In this update, we are expecting to receive a new sword weapon and more!
Downtime Time Conversion Table
|9:00 pm||2:00 am||5:00 am||11:00 am|
New: Infinity Blade
Inifinity Blade Characteristics
Where To Find?
- This Mythic melee weapon can be found on Polar Peak.
Controls & Damages
- Primary Fire delivers a powerful sword slash. It deals big damage to enemies and destroys structures in one blow (75 damage to players).
- Alternate Fire allows the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path. Upon landing, it delivers damage and a knock-up to nearby players (25 damage).
Additional Abilities When Having Infinity Blade
- An increased pool of max Health and Shields (200 Health/200 Shields).
- Regeneration of effective Health over time up to max Health and Shields (1 HP per second).
- An instant burst of effective Health upon elimination of an enemy (50 HP).
- Increased movement speed (130%).
- The first player to pull the Infinity Blade from its pedestal will be instantly healed to full Health and Shields.
- If a player picks up the Infinity Blade, all other inventory items aside from building materials will be dropped.
- When the wielder of the Infinity Blade picks up an item (aside from building materials), the Infinity Blade will be dropped.
- The Infinity Blade will be dropped when the wielder is knocked out or eliminated.
- Only one Infinity Blade will appear per match.
Close Encounters LTM
Close Encounters returns! In this LTM, you will only be able to use Shotgun variants and Jetpacks! Take to the skies and eliminate the opposition!Check Out Close Encounters LTM Here
X-4 Stormwing Changes
The occupants of the plane will now suffer 25 damage from the explosion when the X-4 Stormwing is shot down.Check Out The X-4 Stormwing Here
Creative Mode Available To Everyone Starting December 13
Players without a Battle Pass will be able to access Creative Mode starting December 13! Let your imagination run wild and play your own way!Check Out Fortnite Creative Here