Weapon Stats & Strategy for Infinity Blade in Fortnite. Read here to find information about the damage, locations, and tips for Infinity Blade!!
Featured Weapon Article
Infinity Blade - Stats & Strats
Infinity Blade: Weapon Overview
The Infinity Blade has been vaulted as of December 14, 2018. This article will be updated when it returns to the game.
Weapon Basic Control
|Primary Fire||- Primary Fire delivers a powerful sword slash. |
- Destroys structures in one blow
- Deals 75 damage to players
|Alternate Fire||- Allows the player to leap great distances, destroying objects in its path|
- Upon landing, it knocks back nearby players and deals 25 damage
- This attack negates fall damage
Where To Find The Infinity Blade
The Inifinity Blade can be found in Polar Peak. Only one will spawn in every match! So, land faster than everyone and get it!Check out how to land faster!
Infinity Blade: Chacteristics
Special Abilities When Infinity Sword Is Equipped
- Instantly heal to full Health and Shield when pulled from pedestal.
- Max Health and Shield increased to 200 each.
- 1HP per second regeneration up to max Health and Shields.
- Instant 50HP gain when an enemy is eliminated.
- Movement speed increased by 130%
- The rarity of this weapon is "Mythic".
- All inventory materials will be dropped when Infinity Blade is picked up, except building materials.
- Infinity Blade will be dropped if an item is picked up.
- Infinity Blade will be dropped when owner is knocked down or eliminated.
Infinity Blade: Tips
Attack With A Flying Leap
Use the alternate attack button while looking up to do a flying leap attack. This will be effective in knocking back groups of players who are attacking you.
Move Quickly Through The Map
Use the flying leap maneuver to quickly traverse the map. No need to worry about there being buildings in the way, just smash your way through! Using the flying leap attack also negates fall damage.