Find out everything to know about the 10.40 & 10.40.1 Patch Notes of patch update and content update here! This includes v10.40 details of new weapons, items, changes, & more!!
10.40.1 Patch Notes Overview
|Release||October 02 8AM UTC, 2019|
The 10.40.1 release date has been confirmed. Downtime is expected. Patch size will be larger than usual for Nintendo Switch.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Oct 02, 2019, 1AM|
|ET||Oct 02, 2019, 4AM|
|CEST||Oct 02, 2019, 10AM|
|AET||Oct 02, 2019, 6PM|
10.40.1 Patch Notes - Main changes
Out Of Time Mission
Out of Time Overtime Mission is coming on October 8! Rewards will be XP, cosmetics and commemorative loading screen.
Mission Last Only For 5 Days
The Out of Time Mission will be available from Tuesday, October 8 at 9 AM ET until Sunday, October 13 at 2 PM ET.Out of Time Mission Challenges
Flint-Knock Pistol Unvaulted
Flint-Knock Pistol is coming back!. Welcome this unique weapon and enjoy the knock back feature!Flint-Knock Pistol Details
Season 10 Extended For A Week
The new season start would be around Oct 14-15! Enjoy the last part of the season 10 and get ready for the next season!
10.40.1 Patch Notes - Other Changes
Zone Wars Changes
Zones Wars Desert, Vortex, Colosseum, and Downhill River LTMs have been consolidated into two LTM playlists. Queue into either playlist to play one of the four Zone Wars maps at random.
- Resolved an issue involving some players having difficulty queuing into The Combine.
- Resolved a level streaming issue that occurred with v10.40 causing an increase in players landing in low-detail environments on Nintendo Switch.
- Improved the performance of a cosmetic material to address hitches caused by the material.
- The map now shows the correct aerial view for Gotham City.
- Resolved a visual issue in which microphones would be displayed as on when players weren’t in voice chat.
- Resolved an issue involving some display names not being presented properly on The Combine’s leaderboards.(Sep 27)
10.40 Patch Notes Overview
|Release||September 25 8AM UTC, 2019|
The 10.40 release date has been confirmed. Downtime is expected.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Sep 25, 2019, 1AM|
|ET||Sep 25, 2019, 4AM|
|CEST||Sep 25, 2019, 10AM|
|AET||Sep 25, 2019, 6PM|
10.40 Patch Notes - Main changes
New Playlist: Combine
Take down all targets along the way and get to the goal as quick as possible in the new playlist - Combine! Check out if you're up to speed or if you're left behind in the dust in this exciting new playlist.
New Rift Zone: Starry Suburb
Shoot down stars to get some good loot in the newest Rift Zone on the island! The Starry Suburbs rift zone will feature shooting stars on a backdrop of a suburban block. It's in between Junk Junction & Pleasant Park.
Weapons & Items Updates
Bouncer is Back from the Vault
The Bouncer has been released from the vault and can now be found as loot across all game modes. The trap item functions the same as it did before it was vaulted.Check Out All AvaIlable Item List
Double XP Weekend
Grab some friends and grind for XP this coming Double XP Weekend. All XP you earn when playing matches will be doubled from Sept. 27, 1PM to Sept. 30, 1PM (UTC).
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Sept. 27, 6AM- Sept. 30, 6AM|
|ET||Sept. 27, 9AM- Sept. 30, 9AM|
|CEST||Sept. 27, 3PM- Sept. 30, 3PM|
|AET||Sept. 27, 11PM- Sept. 30, 11PM|
10.40 Patch Notes - Other Changes
Weapons & Items
- Shield Bubbles will bounce off other players when thrown at them.
- Added an audio visualizer icon for proximity beeping.
- Resolved an issue in which the Health bars of vehicles would not display.
- When a Junk Rift object hits a player wearing a Bush, it will no longer damage the player instead of the Bush.
- Using a Grapnel Gun to enter a Rift Zone will no longer prevent players from moving around while skydiving.
- Resolved an issue in which players could deploy a Glider while in prop form.
- Being in prop form no longer prevents players from being affected by the Explosive Batarang’s homing.
- Explosive Batarangs will no longer float in the air after the object they are on is destroyed.
- Resolved an issue in which the Zapper Trap would not deploy at the location of the placement preview.
- Shield Bubbles attached to a Supply Drop will no longer disappear after the Supply Drop is destroyed.
- Shield Bubbles can no longer prevent fall damage.
- Shield Bubbles can no longer become stuck in the air.
- Resolved an issue in which Shield Bubbles would not attach to a vehicle when thrown by a player riding the vehicle.
- We’ve introduced improved matchmaking logic to core modes
- New Sensitivity and Aim Assist settings on controllers.
- Players can now use the crouch input to exit prop form in Moisty Palms.
- Hitmarkers no longer display on teammates.
- Removed the Reset Camera control bind.
- Fixed an issue where players could use infinite sprays while in a Rift Zone.
- The building piece choice no longer resets to the wall option when players using a controller have the Reset Building option turned off.
- Resolved an issue in which the sound of a Chest would continue after a player opened the Chest.
- The “Where is Matt” Emote music no longer restarts after every loop.
- The Controls Help option, a menu option meant only for mobile platforms, is no longer present on other platforms.
- The Building Edit option is now located in the Building section of the Input settings rather than the Misc section.
- Match stats no longer clip off-screen during a Victory Royale celebration.
- Added a 2x multiplier for the Edit/Building sensitivity settings.
- Clarified Look Acceleration Strength tool tip.
- Toggle Targeting is set to on by default.
- Fixed a crash when exiting the Battle Bus on lower-end iOS devices.
- Fixed a crash when switching to Presets with Custom Fire selected in the Fire Mode selection screen.
- The Fire Mode button in the Settings menu will reflect the currently selected Fire Mode.
- Scoped Assault Rifle crosshair now loads on first ADS.
- Players will be able to edit or destroy a floor piece when placed in a 1x1 pre-structured building.
- Players won’t be shot through player-built stairs when crouched beneath them.
- Friend Requests menu won’t display duplicate confirmations.
- Players will now be able to lock in place as a prop in Moisty Palms without HUD Layout alteration.
- Vending Machines will grant the currently displayed item using the dedicated button.
- The Edit with Touch function will now reset when pressing Reset in the settings.
- Push-to-Talk button won’t display a white square when pushed.
- Blueprint will be visible when deploying a Prefab or Gallery with the Retro filter active.
- Selecting Block and Report won’t result in a duplicate blocked user in the Blocked list.
- Various Skin Visual Improvements