Learn more about the v6.31 update notes of Fortnite Battle Royale, including what's new in the v6.31 update - the new Epic & Legendary Pump Shotgun, Pump Shotgun and Mounted Turret Changes, & more!
v6.31 Related Articles
Table of Contents
v6.31 Update Summary
v6.31 Update Overview
|Pump Shotgun||The Pump Shotgun gets Epic and Legendary variants in the v6.31 update!|
|Team Rumble||Race to 100 Eliminations in the new Team Rumble LTM!|
v6.31 Update Release Date
|Release Date||November 27, 2018, 10:00 am UTC|
The v6.31 update will be released on November 27th 10:00 am UTC. In this updated, we are expecting to receive a new Epic and Legendary Pump Shotguns, several stat tweaks to weapons and more!
Downtime Time Conversion Table
|9:00 pm||2:00 am||5:00 am||11:00 am|
New: Epic And Legendary Pump Shotgun
New Pump Shotgun Feature Summary
- New Epic & Legendary variety of the Pump Shotgun
- Epic will have 105 max damage while Legendary will have 110 max damage
- Can be found in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops
- Different weapon model (similar to the SPAS shotgun in real life) will be applied to the Epic & Legendary variants
New Limited Time Mode: Team Rumble
The new Limited Time Mode Team Rumble will have players divided in two teams, racing to get the most eliminations within the match!
Team Rumble Mechanics Summary
- Team Rumble will divide players into two teams of 20 players each.
- The first team with 100 eliminations will win the match
- Players can respawn after 5 seconds.
- Players get to keep their inventory when eliminated.
- Players spawn ammo or random stack of either 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal upon kill.
- Only Uncommon or higher rarity weapons will be available.
Other Weapon & Gameplay Adjustments
Mounted Turret Stats Adjustments
Mounted Turret Adjustment Summary
- Hit box has been adjusted so that players who use turrets are easier to hit
- Players can no longer repair Mounted Turrets
- Supply drops will open automatically when they land on a Mounted Turret
- Drop rate has decreased from 1.719% to 0.915%
- Various bug fixes on clipping, Mounted Fire turrets firing on the floor, etc.
Pump Shotgun Stats Adjustments
Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotguns will now be more effective at close range with increased max damage from 80 to 85, and 95 to 100 respectively.Check Out the Pump Shotgun Info Here
Shotguns Pellet Damage Increase
Shotguns will now also apply at least 3 pellets worth of damage in every shot that connects, compared to 1-2 pellets from before. The extra pellets, however will not deal crit damage.Check Out All Shotgun List Here!
Adjustments On Dynamite
Players can now throw back dynamite with a lit fuse. Simply walk up to a lit dynamite & interact with it. Dynamite explosion height has also been increased from 192 units to 300 units.Check Out Dynamite Stats Here!
Place Markers Without Fullscreen Map
Only available in Combat Mode, players now won't need to open up the fullscreen map in order to place their markers.
Supply Drop & Floor Loot Changes
Double Barrel Shotguns can no longer be picked up from the floor & Stink Bombs can now be looted from Supply Drops.