Find out everything to know about the 11.01 Patch Notes of content update here! This includes details of new weapons, items, changes, and more!
11.01 Patch Notes - Content Update Overview
|Release||October 22 2019 8AM UTC|
The update is planned on 8AM UTC on Oct 22. Check out regional time for your convenience. The update is mainly about gaining XP. Completing 1 medal rewards you 8,000 XP.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||Oct 22, 2019, 1AM|
|ET||Oct 22, 2019, 4AM|
|CEST||Oct 22, 2019, 10AM|
|AET||Oct 22, 2019, 6PM|
11.01 Patch Notes - Content Update Main changes
In-game "Patch Note" Button Leads To 404 Page
Clicking on "Patch Notes" button takes you to "https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v11-01-patch-notes", however, it gives you 404 status as the page is not ready. Could we expect the patch notes from official?
Gaining XP Much Easier Now
We've confirmed much more XP can be given after the update. This is because leveling became much harder in the previous update compared to the previous seasons.Leveling Changes In The Previous Patch Notes
Change Was Mainly For STW
Epic Officially announced the changes made on Save The World. New hero, new weapon and bug changes were announced and this is probably the main change brought by 11.01 content update.
11.01 Patch Notes - Patch Update Other Changes
New Skin Added
According to leaks, there are new skull set styles added as well as other skins & other cosmetics.
Item Shop Renewed With The Update
Fortnite item shop has been renewed after the update while usual update comes at 20:00 ET,
Known Issues By 11.01
The following information is according to Fortnite Community Trello.
- Unable to use swapped-to item when character is backed up against camera.
- “Ready Up!” button not appearing in Squads matches until entire party is eliminated.
- Issue with “Get an elimination from 50m or further” Open Water Challenge.
- Daily Punchcard remaining on-screen.
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes.
Fixed on 11.00.1 Hot Fixes (Fixed in 11.00.1 released on Oct 16)
- Setting Returning To Default.
- Cropped/zoomed display occurring for some console players.
- Wrong Achievements appearing as complete.
- Certain spot above the ground of Frenzy Farm causing insta-eliminations. (Fixed in live)